剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
What do we do now?
甩掉他们
We lose them.
棒
Cool.
在这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我建议你最好不要违反交通规则
I'd advise you not to break any traffic laws.
不可能的
Wouldn't dream of it.
这麽简单
Well, that was easy.
现在怎麽办
Now what?
真厉害
Awesome!
你知道这是非法闯入吧
This is breaking and entering, you know that?
你真的很扫兴 你知道吗
You can be a real killjoy, you know that?
你有没有想过
Has it occurred to you that this is
这正是加农希望弗兰克所做的
exactly what Gagnon wants Frank to do?
我不喜欢他屋子裡的佈置
Can't say I like what he's done with the place.
三小时前我在这儿的时候还有傢俱
It was furnished when I was here three hours ago.
等等 弗兰克 别接
Wait, wait, Frank, don't. Don't pick it up.
可能会触发炸♥弹♥什麽的
It could set off a bomb or something.
我不认为他兜了这麽大的圈子
I don't think he's gone to all this trouble
就为炸死我
just to blow me up.
是加农先生吧
Mr. Gagnon, I presume.
忙著呢 送货员先生
All business, hey Mr. Transporter?
做你这行 目的地就这麽重要吗
Destination is all that matters in your line of work?
你需要学会如何...
You need to learn how to...
享受过程
enjoy the journey.
你和萝丝·马奎斯在一起吗
Are you with Rose Marquez?
让你失望了 我没有
You'll be disappointed to hear that I'm not.
你对她做了什麽
What have you done with her?
我对她做了什麽
What have I done with her?
你的意思是
You mean,
你对她做了什麽吧
what have you done with her?
她要是死了 你就烂在监狱裡吧
She turns up dead, you spend the rest of your life in prison.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
你想知道吗
You wanna know?
撇开你的朋友
Ditch your friends,
把你的手♥机♥留下 用我的
leave your phone and take mine.
然后在90秒内回到你的车上
Then get behind the wheel of that slick little car of yours
否则就拉倒
in 90 seconds, or else the deal's off.
如果你要这麽说
Well, if you put it that way.
弗兰克
Oh, and Frank...
别耍花样
No tricks.
如果让我看见有人跟你一起
I see you with anybody or
或者被我抓到你的笨蛋朋友想要黑我
catch your little nerd friend trying to hack me,
我一定会让人把你关起来
I'll make sure they lock you up and
并把钥匙扔掉
throw away the key.
我来了
I'm on my way.
他刚才是叫我"你的笨蛋朋友"吗
Did he just call me "Your little nerd friend"?
我很肯定我比他高
I'm pretty sure I'm taller than him.
你不会这麽做的对吧 弗兰克
You're not actually going to do this, Frank?
我没有别的选择
I don't see that I've got a choice.
他这是牵著我们鼻子走
He's pulling us by the nose.
这对我们没有一点好处
This is not gonna take us any place good.
我要给我们争取时间搞清楚他到底想干嘛
I'm buying us time to figure out what he's up to.
萝丝的前男友 施拉姆
Rose's ex-boyfriend, Schramm,
开了家IT公♥司♥
runs an IT company.
是啊 为军队和政♥府♥研发专用软件
Yeah, proprietary software for military and governments.
黑盒子什麽的
Black box stuff.
你们去查那条线
You two check into that.
看看施拉姆和我们这位神秘的客户
See if there's a connection between Schramm and
是否有关联 给
this mystery client of ours. Here.
我们怎麽联繫你
How do we contact you?
不用
You won't.
我会联繫你的
I'll contact you.
发动车
Turn over the ignition.
触屏上会显示一行字
A phrase will appear on the touchscreen.
读给我听
Read it to me.
"我要死了"
"I am going to die."
别太难过 弗兰克
Don't feel too bad, Frank.
总有一天我们都会死
All of us, we gotta go some time.
点击屏幕
Now press the screen.
是导航系统
It's a navigation system.
没错 跟著路线走
That's right. Follow the route.
30分钟内到
Be there in 30 minutes
否则就等著给萝丝·马奎斯收尸吧
or you're never gonna see Rose Marquez alive again.
那至少要45分钟车程
That's at least a 45-minute drive.
你这种技术不需要 弗兰克
Not for a man with your skills, Frank.
你最好现在就出发
You better get going.
你好
Hello?
-他在吗 -谁
- Is he there? - Is who there?
弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin.
你为他工作对吧
You work for him, don't you?
你是谁
Who is this?
扎克瑞·施拉姆
Zachary Schramm.
扎克瑞·施拉姆
Zachary Schramm.
叫你老闆接电♥话♥
Just, you put your employer on the line.
他不在
He's not here.
你想跟我们说说
You want to explain
这是怎麽一回事吗
to us what all this is about?
我觉得 不...
I think, no...
他杀了我女友 就是这麽一回事
He killed my girlfriend, that's what this is about.
他杀了我女友
He killed my girlfriend.
我保证他没有
I can assure you, he didn't.
她告诉我说他骚扰她
She told me he was harassing her,
她很担心自己的安危
that she was scared for her life.
其实她担心的是你
Actually she was scared of you.
所以她第一时间雇了弗兰克
That's why she hired Frank in the first place.
不 不 我们和好了
No, no, no! We patched things up,
萝丝搬回来了 但他对她却著了魔
Rose moved back in, but he became obsessed with her.
不 那绝对不可能
No, that's highly unlikely.
是吗 你有多瞭解这个人
Well, is it? How well do you know this guy?
告诉我 你有多瞭解他
Tell me, how well do you know him?
施拉姆先生 这都是谁跟你说的
Mr. Schramm, who told you about all this?
我收到封匿名邮件
I got an email, I just, I got this anonymous email
还有...
and...
然后我打了通电♥话♥...
So I made contact, that's...
加农
Gagnon.
谁
Who?
策划这一切的人
The man who is orchestrating all of this.
他嫁祸给弗兰克
Trying to make Frank look guilty.
如果真有这个人 我建议你们
If he exists, I suggest you find him
在警♥察♥找到你老闆之前找到他
before the police find your boss.
又有什麽事
Now what?
小心点 弗兰克 你的车速非常快
Be careful, Frank. You're driving awful fast.
如果被警♥察♥叫停那就不好了
Wouldn't be good if the police pulled you over.
为了你好 也是为了萝丝好
For you I mean. Or Rose.
你想帮我答疑解惑吗
Wanna tell me something?
说吧
Shoot.
为什麽是我
Why me?
为什麽是你
Why you?
我跟萝丝·马奎斯几乎没有联繫
My connection to Rose Marquez is minimal.
所以才是你 弗兰克
That's precisely why you, Frank.
没有讨厌的目击者阻挡在
No annoying witnesses to get in the way of
我建造的数字故事中
the digital story I've constructed.
你就是最棒的替罪羊
You're the perfect patsy.
是吗
Am I?
想想吧
Think about it.
你是个送货员
You're a transporter,
你的工作就是把东西从一个地方送到另一个地方
all you do is move from place to place,
像个牛仔一样来来回♥回♥地穿梭在城内外
like a cowboy riding in and out of town.
打法律的擦边球
Usually just this side of the law.
没有人际关係
No personal relationships,
没有真实生活的纠缠
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表