剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
卡特裡娜 那是什麽意思
Caterina, what does it mean?
我会查出来的
I'm going to find out.
真准时 弗兰克
Right on time, Frank.
-你拿到了吗 -拿到了
- Do you have it? - I have it.
很好
Good.
交货点见
See you at the drop point.
-怎麽样 -她在这裡
- Well? - She's here.
真棒 她怎麽说的
Great, what did she say?
还没说 我还没跟她交谈
Nothing. I haven't talked to her.
为什麽没有
Why not?
现在我明白她一直以来真正
Now I understand who she's really been protecting
在保护的人了
all this time...
以及她消失的原因
And why she disappeared.
-不是因为弗兰克 -那是谁
- It wasn't for Frank. - Then who?
是他们的儿子
It's their son.
他们的什麽
Their what?
卡特
Cat!
卡特 你没事吧
Cat, are you okay?
卡特 你没事吧 卡特
Cat, are you okay? Cat!
卡特
Cat!
你应该来这裡
You're supposed to be here.
计划有变 弗兰克
Change of plan, Frank.
是吗
Is that right?
这不是为了武器
This was never about a weapon.
而是为了你
This was about you.
这是个陷阱
It's a set-up.
你让伯顿先生和他的朋友们损失了很多钱
You cost Mr. Burton and his friends a lot of money.
他的朋友们
His friends?
有权有势的朋友
They're very powerful friends.
要麽为他们工作
Either working for them,
要麽与他们为敌
or against them.
怎麽 现在你指望我
And what? Now you expect me
在监狱度过馀生吗
to spend the rest of my life behind bars?
是这样吗
Is that it?
这是美国政♥府♥提供的
Courtesy of the U.S. Government.
谁也没法帮你了 弗兰克
There is nothing anyone could do to help you, Frank.
你有罪
You're guilty.
我不去监狱
I'm not going to prison.
要麽你承认被指控的罪行
You confess to the crime you're charged with.
要麽我们杀了你女朋友
Or we will kill your girlfriend.
你们找不到她的
You won't get to her.
她也不会对此沉默
And she won't stay silent about this.
她还要保护另一条生命
She has another life to protect.
不仅仅是你的或者她的
Not just yours or hers.
先生 你被捕了
Sir, you're under arrest!
你被捕了 把双手放在方向盘上
You're under arrest! Put your hands on the wheel!
关闭引擎
Shut off the engine!
先生
Sir!
关闭引擎
Shut off the engine!
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表