剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
多伦多 九个月前
我被困住了 哪都去不了
I'm stuck, can't go anywhere.
被他摆了一道
He's fucking with me!
我曾无数次想像这场景
I have pictured this so many times.
去一个扎克瑞找不到我的地方
Going some place where Zachary can't find me...
一个安全的地方
where I'll be safe.
我从没想过能有这麽一天
I never thought that I would live to see this.
你可以去报♥警♥ 马奎斯小姐
You could go to the police, Miss Marquez.
叫我萝丝吧
It's Rose, please.
不 我不能报♥警♥
And no, I can't.
他会杀了我
He would kill me.
警方会保护你
They would protect you.
没人能
No one can.
我得自己消失
I have to disappear.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
找个温暖的地方
Somewhere warm.
也许是裡约日内卢
Rio, maybe.
你想和我一起来吗
Do you want to come with me?
能去就好了
Wish I could.
我为什麽就遇不上你这样的男人
Why can't I find a guy like you?
我是怎麽样的男人
What kind of guy is that?
好男人
A good guy.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
不客气 萝丝
You're welcome, Rose.
管他的
Here goes nothing.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
扎克瑞
Zachary...
-我... -偷溜了
- I... - Snuck away.
连声再见都没说
You didn't even say goodbye.
真让我伤心 萝丝
That hurts me, Rose.
拜託...
Please...
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
我给了你那麽多 为你做了那麽多
You are sorry after all I've given you?
就一句抱歉吗
After all I've done for you?
你根本不爱我
You don't love me.
不要擅自猜测我的感情
Don't tell me what I feel.
不要擅自猜测
Don't tell me
我爱的是谁
who I love.
知道吗 别...
Okay? Don't...
这太伤我心了 知道吗
This is breaking my heart, okay?
拜託
Come on.
你是怎麽找到我的
How did you find me?
你觉得这世上有我买♥♥不到的人和物吗
You really think there's anyone or anything I can't buy?
弗兰克
Frank?
别那麽天真了
Look, don't be so naive!
有钱能使鬼推磨
Everyone is for sale,
你最爱的送货员也是可以被收买♥♥的
including your precious transporter.
懂了吗
Okay?
懂了 懂了
Okay, okay.
好吗
Okay, good?
你真漂亮...
You look beautiful...
真的很漂亮
You do.
非常人贩 第二季第十集
多伦多 如今
你迟到了
You're late.
你说的是八点
You said 8 o'clock.
我说的是八点整 现在都过去两分钟了
I said 8 o'clock sharp. It's 2 minutes past.
好吧
Okay...
我们走
Let's go.
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait...
你想坐在后备箱吗 加农先生
You planning on riding in the trunk, Mr. Gagnon?
我是在搜查后备箱
Searching the trunk.
如果你清楚这些人的手段
If you understood the lengths these people went to,
你也会那麽谨慎
you would too.
好了吗
Good?
好了
Yeah, I'm good.
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
输入路线信息
Just typing in the route.
我已经设置好导航了
I've already mapped it.
市裡可是有摄像头的 马丁先生
There are surveillance cameras in the city, Mr. Martin.
每个城市裡都有摄像头 加农先生
There are surveillance cameras in every city, Mr. Gagnon.
我们要设置一条特定的路线
We need to plan a particular path
避开监控摄像头
to avoid being seen.
这跟我们商量好的不一样
That wasn't part of the deal.
抱歉弗兰克 但现在就得这麽干
Yeah, I'm sorry Frank, but it is now, okay?
这是我熬了大半夜才想出来的路线
I was up half the night trying to figure this thing out.
你雇我送你去边境 我会送你去的
You hired me to get you to the border. I'll do that
只要你让我用我的方法完成我的工作
if you let me do my job my way.
不行 弗兰克
No way, Frank.
我要你跟著这条路线走
I need you to follow this route...
分毫不差
precisely.
这要多花30到40分钟
That will take an extra 30 to 40 minutes.
照做吧 拜託
Just do it, please.
避开主要干道
No major roads.
如你所愿
As you wish.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜你都不知道这车的运作原理 弗兰克
I bet you don't even know how this car works, do you, Frank?
我猜你马上会告诉我
Let me guess, you're going to tell me.
微电路系统
Microcircuits.
它们改变了一切
They've changed everything.
我应该知道的 我是...
I should know, I'm...
世上最厉害的编程员之一
one of the best programmers in the world...
至少我曾经是
Or at least I was.
真有意思
That's interesting.
你觉得我这是偏执
You think I'm being paranoid.
但我知道这手提箱的内容
But I know what's in this case.
也知道我的僱主会不惜一切抢回去
And I know what my employers would do to get it back!
像是监控警方录像吗
Like monitoring police cameras?
只要连接上电脑
If it's connected to a computer somewhere,
他们就能看见你所做的一切
they can see everything that you do,
知道你的一切行踪
anywhere that you go.
我告诉你 这很吓人的
I'm telling you, it's some scary shit.
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登
Edward Snowden,
美国国安局
the NSA?
那都是小打小闹
That's chump change.
等《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》看到这个就知道了
Just wait till The New York Times sees this.
掉头
Turn around.
交通事故而已
It's an accident.
胡说
Bullshit.
带我离开这
Get me out of here!
如果有麻烦 我会带你离开
If there's trouble, I will.
冷静点
Now calm down.
坐好 放鬆
Just sit back. Relax.
我死定了 死定了
I'm dead. I'm dead,
死定了 死定了 死定了
I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead!
先生 趴下 站住
Sir, get down! Stop!
马上趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
双手放在身后
Get your hands behind your back!
我们走
Let's go!
去车上
To the car!
我以为你要到晚上才回来
I thought you wouldn't be back until tonight.
我也以为
So did I.
你是弗兰克·马丁吗
Are you Frank Martin?
是的
That's right.
我是法雷利警官 这位是佐罗警官
I'm Sgt. Farrelly, this is Sgt. Zollo.
我们是皇家骑警
We're with the RCMP.
只是想问你几个问题
We'd just like to ask you a few questions.
我已经做过口录了
I already gave a statement.
你做了口录
You gave a statement?
几分钟前
Just a few minutes ago.
发生什麽事了
What happened?
有个客户被逮捕了
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表