剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I can help you if you'll let me.
你总觉得你可以解决一切
You always think you can fix it.
但有些事是解决不了的 弗兰克
But some things can't be fixed, Frank.
我得走了
I have to go.
好吧
Okay.
你不会改变 对吗
You'll never change, will you?
我不会再去找你
Well, I won't be looking for you anymore.
我觉得这是我变好了
I consider that a change for the better.
8点
8 o'clock.
温斯劳基餐厅
The Weslodge Saloon.
我会去的
I'll be there.
很高兴你找到了我
I'm glad you found me.
有吗
Have I?
晚上见
See you tonight.
弗兰克打来的
It's Frank.
-你在哪 -朱尔斯在边上吗
- Where are you? - Is Jules there?
在呢 老大
Right here, boss.
我要你用警用监控帮我定位一辆车
I need to locate a vehicle using police CCTV.
能行吗
Can you do that?
当然 车牌号♥多少
Yeah, of course, what's the plate number?
纽约牌照
It's a New York license.
NUV6♥4♥8E
November Uniform Victor 6♥4♥8 Echo.
我认识这个牌照 弗兰克
I recognize those plates, Frank.
是吗
You do?
是我以前的老闆奥利维尔·达辛的
It belongs to my old boss, Olivier Dassin.
弗兰克 你看到达辛了吗
Frank, you saw Dassin?
告诉我他在哪就行了
Just tell me where I can find him.
你能查明这些人的身份吗
Can you identify those men?
我可以试试查下联调局面部识别数据库
I can try accessing the FBI's Facial Recognition Database.
他们不是什麽好人
Oh wow, not nice guys.
阿曼德·伯顿 前军事承包商后转型成军♥火♥商
Armand Burton, ex-military contractor turned arms dealer.
另一个呢
And the other man?
像是伯顿的打手
Looks like he's Burton's muscle.
一个僱佣兵 叫卡尔文·佩蒂特
A mercenary by the name of Calvin Pettit.
伯顿的客户名单呢
And Burton's client list?
都不是什麽好东西
All the worst.
从叙利亚到苏丹的独♥裁♥者
Authoritarian regimes from Syria to the Sudan.
-乌克兰呢 -对 还有乌克兰
- What about the Ukraine? - Yeah, that too.
达辛让你去前乌克兰
Dassin led you to the former Ukraine.
去克里米亚
To Crimea.
并答应给你莎拉·奈特的消息
Promising information on Zara Knight.
背对著镜头的那个人是她吗
Is that her with her back to camera?
我得走了
I have to go.
-去哪 -有个约会
- Where? - I have an appointment.
-一会儿回来 -你还没回答我的问题
- I'll back. - You didn't answer my question.
如果有需要我会告诉你 但没这个必要
I'd tell you if you needed to know. You don't.
抱歉抛弃了你
I'm sorry I ran out on you.
你从不迟到
You're never late.
我到这儿来要十分小心
Well, I had to be careful getting here.
怕达辛看到你吗
Afraid Dassin might see you?
下午你跟踪了我吗
You followed me this afternoon.
当然 你早应该料到的
Of course I did. You knew I would.
跟我说实话 你为什麽这麽害怕达辛
So stop lying and tell me why you're afraid of Dassin.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
再跟我扯犊子 我就走了
Lie to me again, I'll walk out the fucking door.
你弄痛人家啦
You're hurting me!
拜託
Please...
我会告诉你所有事儿
I'll tell you everything.
我认识你的时候
When I met you,
我们相爱的时候
when we fell in love...
你知道我当时在谈一个和平协议
You know I was negotiating a peace settlement.
你不知道的是那个军♥火♥商跟双边
What you don't know is that an arms dealer was selling
都有交易
to both sides.
伯顿
Burton.
就是伯顿
Burton.
和平会让他损失惨重
Peace would've cost him billions.
你的谈判从未失败过
You never failed in a negotiation in your life,
所以他威胁你了
so he got to you.
他说他会杀了我
He said he'd kill me.
还有你
And you.
你为什麽不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
如果我告诉你了
If I'd told you,
你会赌上一切与他抗争到底
you would've fought him with everything you had.
-也许 -也许
- Maybe. - Maybe?
你知道你肯定会
You know you would.
所以...
And...
我做了个决定
I made a decision.
我得保护我们俩
I had to protect us.
以及所有人
All of us.
自那以后你一直在为伯顿工作吗
So you been working for Burton ever since?
我帮他向独♥裁♥者和暴徒销♥售♥武器
I help him sell weapons to dictators and thugs.
这是肮髒的勾当 弗兰克
It's a dirty business, Frank.
那我们现在怎麽办
So what do we do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
如果伯顿知道你找到了我
If Burton knows you found me,
他会利用我来威胁你
he'll use me to blackmail you.
如果你不服从 他会杀了你
And if you don't play along, he'll kill you.
来杀我试试
Try to kill me.
-你本该告诉我一切 -告诉你什麽
- You should've told me all this. - Told you what?
先别告诉我
Don't tell me.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
奈特小姐坦白自己和恶魔做的交易
Miss Knight is confessing her deal with the devil.
介意我加入吗 小情侣们
Mind if I join you, lovebirds?
他是伯顿的手下
He's working for Burton.
我敢肯定他早就知道了
I'm sure he has already figured that out.
我知道你一直有心事
I could see something was bothering you.
只是不知道你心裡的人居然是弗兰克·马丁
I just didn't realize that something was Frank Martin.
真是让人愉悦的惊喜
This is quite a pleasant surprise.
只有你一个人高兴
Pleasure's all yours.
让我们愉快地合作 行吗
Let's make things easy, shall we?
对我僱主而言 让你活著价值更大
You're much more valuable to my employer alive.
我听说这裡的食物味道不错
I understand the food here is quite good.
我快饿死了
And I'm starving.
请看菜单
Here you are.
哪位先生想看一下红酒单
And which of you gentlemen would like to see the wine list?
他来选
He'll take it.
从那边走 从出口出去
Go that way, take the exit!
游戏结束
Game over.
举起双手
Hands in the air.
弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin.
请坐
Please... take a seat.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我没心情看电影
I'm not in the mood for a movie.
我跟你提过 伯顿先生
I told you, Mr. Burton.
他是个顽固的傢伙
He's quite a contrary fellow.
我答应过莎拉
I promised Zara
我不会主动去找你
I wouldn't come looking for you.
但现在是你主动去找她
But now it seems you've come looking for her.
问题是 该拿你怎麽办呢 马丁先生
Question is, what to do with you, Mr. Martin?
既然你都来到纽约了
Now that you're here in New York.
你可以放我走
Well, you could let me go.
但你是个非常有价值的资源
Oh, but you're quite a valuable resource.
而且我手上有筹码
And I have leverage.
美丽的奈特小姐的生命
The life... of lovely Miss Knight.
但我是个生意人 马丁先生
But I'm a business man, Mr. Martin,
比起暴♥力♥我更崇尚交易
I prefer a deal to violence.
我也是
So do I.
但我不会跟你交易
But no deal.
你还没听我的条件呢
You haven't heard my terms.
我不需要听
I don't need to.
先看看吧
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表