剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你是个很危险的人 马丁先生
You are a very dangerous man, Mr. Martin.
萝丝 萝丝 萝丝
Rose, Rose, Rose...
你从来不吸取教训
You never learned.
你让道格接近我吗
You had Doug approach me?
这一切都是你计划的
You planned this whole thing?
你上钩了
You took the bait.
我比你更瞭解你自己
I know you better than you do.
我只想单独待著
I only wanted to be alone.
我试过
I tried.
试过很多次
I tried and I tried.
马丁先生
Mr. Martin...
她不是我想让她成为的那种姑娘
She was never the girl I needed her to be.
你明白的
You understand.
是的
I do.
你是个疯子
You're a psychopath.
是啊
Yeah...
也许吧
Maybe.
他们说很多总裁都是
They say a lot of CEOs are.
对生意有利
It's good for business.
是弗兰克的事
It's about Frank.
他怎麽了
What about him?
他惹上麻烦了
He's in trouble.
你们知道他在哪裡了吗
You know where he is now?
-是的 -是啊
- We do. - Yeah.
我们需要你们载我们去
We need a ride.
好吧 上车
Alright, get in.
快点
Hurry up!
如果你要杀了我们 扎克瑞
If you're going to kill us, Zachary,
那就闭嘴 赶紧完事
then just shut up and get it over with.
现在她生气了
Now she gets angry.
女人啊 没法跟她们相处
Women, can't live with 'em...
真的没法跟她们相处
Can't live with 'em.
你为什麽还没杀了我们
Why haven't you killed us yet?
领你过来的科技
The technology that got you here
使得上演一场谋杀-自杀
also makes it exceedingly difficult
格外艰难
to stage a murder-suicide.
火♥药♥灼伤 血迹飞溅
Powder burns, blood spatter.
很难伪造
Very hard to fake.
你要做什麽
What are you going to do?
我什麽都不会做
Oh, I'm not gonna do anything.
重点是马丁先生要做什麽
It's what Mr. Martin's going to do.
弗兰克不会伤害我
Frank would never hurt me.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
根据警方的说法
Well, he already has,
他已经伤害你了 道格保证了那点
according to the police. Doug made sure of that.
他唯一没给警方的是你的尸体
The only thing he didn't give the police was your dead body.
这叫做一箭双鵰
It's called killing two birds with one stone.
你在给你什麽
What are you doing?
手♥机♥在房♥子裡
This phone is in a house.
有某种隧♥道♥协议
It's got some tunneling protocol.
说英语
In English, please.
房♥子 我觉得是施拉姆的
The house. I think it belongs to Schramm.
你不会真的指望我开枪打死她吧
You can't seriously expect me to shoot her.
我真的指望你这样做
I seriously expect you to do just that.
反正你也要杀了我们
You're going to kill us anyway.
我为什麽要让你更容易
Why would I make it easy for you?
你的两个朋友叫什麽来著
What are the names of your two friends?
你的同伴 同事
Your associates, cohorts...
卡特裡娜和朱尔斯
Caterina and Jules.
他们在过来的路上
They're on their way here
还有两个他们认为是皇家骑警的人
with two men they believe to be RCMP.
其实是你的手下
They're your men.
对
Correct.
如果你不按我的吩咐办事 他们就会杀了你的同事
They'll kill your associates if you don't do what I say.
但如果你乖乖听话
But if you do...
他们到达时 会发现你的尸体躺在地板上
When they arrive, they'll find your dead body on the floor
还有旁边萝丝可爱的尸体
and Rose's pretty corpse beside it.
弹夹裡有两颗子弹 马丁先生
Two bullets in the clip, Mr. Martin.
好好使用
Make 'em count.
-搞定 -那是施拉姆的房♥子吗
- Bingo. - Is that Schramm's house?
是的 裡面都接通了电线
Yup, he's got the whole place wired up.
那裡 是弗兰克
There. It's Frank.
该死
Oh shit!
这可不妙
This is not good.
-你得阻止这一切 -怎麽阻止
- You've got to stop this! - How?
我不知道 快做点什麽
I don't know, just do something!
对不起 萝丝
I'm sorry, Rose.
不
No...
对不起 弗兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
为了一切
For everything.
他是不是...
Is he...?
没有
No...
只是昏迷了
Just unconscious.
弗兰克
Frank...
我觉得自己是个傻瓜 居然不信任你
I feel like such a fool for mistrusting you.
你救了我的命
You've saved my life.
目前为止我还没有
Not yet I haven't.
去找点胶带吧
See if you can find some gaffer tape?
你要做什麽
What are you gonna do?
结束这一切
Finish this.
该死
Shit!
那就是他 那就是加农
That's him. That's Gagnon.
天啊 不
Oh God, no!
弗兰克
Frank!
-不可能 -是真的
- It can't be. - But it is.
我们来得太晚了
We were too late.
该死
Shit!
女士...
Lady...
从沉睡中醒来吧
Awake from that sleep of death.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的死亡报告大大夸张了
Reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated.
我的也是
And mine.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
你为什麽袭击了那些警♥察♥
Why did you just assault those cops?
他们不是警♥察♥
They weren't cops.
而是施拉姆的手下
They were working for Schramm.
对哦
Right.
我们打电♥话♥给真正的警♥察♥吧 好吗
Let's call the real ones, shall we?
你可以把我送上另一架去裡约的飞机吗 弗兰克
Think you can get me onto another plane to Rio, Frank?
这次是真的
For real this time?
没必要
That won't be necessary.
扎克瑞没死
Zachary isn't dead.
不管他们以什麽罪名起诉
Whatever they charge him with,
他还是会摆脱 然后来找我
he'll still beat it and come after me.
我觉得这次不会了
I don't think so. Not this time.
我从施拉姆的闭路电视裡找到了这段视频
I recovered this footage from Schramm's CCTV.
无法抵赖
Dead to rights.
他没法脱罪
He's not getting out of this one.
我们把视频交给警方吧
Let's take that to the police.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你终于自♥由♥了
You're finally free.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
相信我
Trust me.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表