剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
in Marseilles, 2011...
你在调查我吗 诺瓦克先生
Are you investigating me, Mr. Novik?
别这样
Oh, please no.
别生气 马丁先生
Don't take offense, Mr. Martin.
这是衡量我有多麽重视你工作的一种程度
It's a measure of how highly I value your work.
这文件是我从俄♥罗♥斯♥内务部弄来的
Those files I obtained from the Russian Ministry.
怎麽弄的
Obtained how?
这重要吗
Does it really matter?
我已经叫人帮你翻译好了
I've had them translated for you.
上面表明
It indicates
肯斯特也许是下令
Kunsdt either ordered...
绑♥架♥了奈特女士
Mrs. Knight's abduction.
或者...
Or...
亲自动的手
took her himself.
你为什麽要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我知道这件案子
I know this case
对你个人来说很重要
is of a great personal importance to you,
马丁先生
Mr. Martin.
我唯一感兴趣的就是那份证书
My only interest is in that title.
但如果在取回它的过程中
But, if in the course of retrieving it,
发生了意外
something else should happen...
比如说
say...
部长被带走审问
the Minister were... questioned...
或被杀死
or even killed, well...
这不关我的事儿
That's not my affair.
这是地址
This is the address
达辛先生明早会在这儿出发
where Monsieur Dassin will depart in the morning.
我非常希望你能过去
I'd very much like you to be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
莎拉·奈特
机密文件
新闻报道
打开文件
打开文件
联♥合♥国♥外交官在和平谈判中消失
联♥合♥国♥外交官在和平谈判中消失
奈特 莎拉
...失踪 去向不明
目前尚无嫌疑犯
报道称这样失踪可不是她的作风
奈特 莎拉
弗兰克
Frank...
弗兰克
Frank...
奈特 莎拉
-谁 -是我
- Yes? - It's me.
我改变主意了 我接了诺瓦克的活儿
I changed my mind, I'm taking the Novik job.
什麽
What?
我房♥间裡还有东西 你能帮我拿回去吗
Left my things in the room, will you take them home?
你不想让我跟你一起去吗
You don't want me to come with you?
如果需要你我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you if I need you.
你确定自己没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
嗯
Fine.
马丁先生
Mr. Martin.
看来你改变主意了
I see you've changed your mind.
似乎是的
Seems that way.
天啊 我真厉害
Damn, I'm good!
你是谁
And you are?
你好 我是朱尔斯·法路
Oh hey, yeah, I'm Jules... Faroux,
我是达辛的修理工
I'm Dassin's mechanic.
弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我刚才在校正电子控制器
I was just adjusting the electronic control unit.
-这些新系统... -够了
- These new systems are... - That's enough!
好吧
Right.
马丁先生
Mr. Martin...
很高兴见到你
I'm pleased to see you.
假护照
Forged passports,
以及俄♥罗♥斯♥货币和一次性手♥机♥
as well as Russian currency, and disposable mobile phones.
你还会看到一间安全屋的地址
You'll find the address of a safe house as well.
那裡有可使用的武器
You can collect weapons there.
最好别带著武器过境
Better not to carry any across the border.
好运 先生们
Good luck, gentlemen.
我们可以合作
We could team up on this.
赏金平分
Split the bonus.
我不合作
I work alone.
莎拉·奈特
联♥合♥国♥外交官在和谈期间失踪
联♥合♥国♥外交官在和谈期间失踪
警方搜寻奈特案嫌犯
马赛市调查员涉暗箱操作
总督察马塞尔·塔可尼称
警方在奈特绑♥架♥案中未锁定嫌犯
他没超车还真奇怪
Kind of surprised he hasn't tried to pass us yet.
这不是赛车
This isn't a race.
弗兰克·马丁清楚
Frank Martin knows that.
停车 停车
Stop, stop!
克里米亚边境
护照
Passport.
你看
Hey look.
看来也没离多远
Not so far behind after all.
护照
Passport.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
You're welcome, thank you.
你等下
You wait.
后面好像有什麽事
Something's going on back there.
似乎他有麻烦了
Looks like he's in trouble.
他不是小孩 能解决
He's a big boy. He can take care of it.
法国 卡西斯镇
卡特裡娜
Oh, Caterina...
见到你真好
How nice to see you.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
不知道
I'm not sure.
我要问你一个失踪的人
I need to ask you about a missing person.
莎拉·奈特
Zara Knight.
弗兰克知道你在这吗
Does Frank know you're here?
不知道
No.
你最好先跟他聊聊
Better you talk to him first.
不行 他今早接了份克里米亚的活儿
I can't. He took a job in Crimea this morning.
克里米亚吗
Crimea?
我觉得和这个女人的失踪有关
I think it connects to this woman's disappearance.
只是不知道怎麽关联
I just don't know how.
我真失礼 快请进
My manners, please, come in.
闻到了吗
You smell that?
什麽味道
What is it?
马赛鱼汤
Bouillabaisse.
我做的最好吃
I make the best in the world.
你是自卖♥♥自夸
If you say so yourself.
我的秘方
The secret which I
只与你这种美女分享
only share with beautiful women such as yourself...
就是加少许茴香酒
is a splash of pastis.
要尝尝吗
Would you like some?
我想知道莎拉·奈特的事
I would like to know about Zara Knight.
喝酒吗
Wine?
她是一名联♥合♥国♥外交官
She was a U.N. Diplomat.
弗兰克送她去
Frank transported her
在马赛的一场和谈
to a peace conference in Marseilles.
然后呢
And what happened?
弗兰克不说 但是...
Frank would never say, but...
我觉得他们相爱了
I think they were in love.
她怎麽会失踪
How did she disappear?
当时她有生命危险
There were threats against her life.
但没人知道
But no one knows.
她就这麽失踪了
She simply vanished.
弗兰克一定很痛苦
Must have been awful for Frank.
你认识一个叫诺瓦克的人吗
Do you know a man named Novik?
不认识
No.
他是被克里米亚流放的政♥治♥寡头
He's an oligarch in exile from Crimea.
僱佣弗兰克从塞瓦斯托波尔拿回什麽东西
He hired Frank to retrieve something from Sevastopol.
我没看出来联繫 卡特裡娜
I don't see a connection, Caterina.
我也是 但...
Neither do I but...
弗兰克看出来了
Frank does.
我还留著案件的卷宗
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表