In my offiice, talking to somebody who warned me this might happen.
在办公室和一个人讨论 他警告我这事可能会发生
Who?
谁
Skinner could have been killed. He's lucky he wasn't.
史基纳可能会被杀 很幸运逃过一劫
He's an old friend. He tells me stuff I'm not supposed to know.
他是个老朋友 他告诉一些我不该知道的事情
I didn't wanna believe it. What exactly did he tell you?
我不想相信 他告诉你什么
He said that Billy Miles isn't what you think he is.
他说比利·麦尔斯不是你想的那样
He's a product of a government program lookin' to build a super soldier.
他是政♥府♥制♥造♥超级士兵的一个产物
He said Agent Scully's a part of that program too.
他说史卡利探员也是计划的一部分
And her pregnancy was triggered by a chip they put in her neck.
她的怀孕是脖子上的晶片所启动的
I want to know who the hell you've been talking to!
我要知道你到底是从谁那里知道的
Who this trusted source of yours is, who's been spinning this fantasy.
你的资料来源是谁 是谁在作这个幻想
His name's Knowle Rohrer. He's deep inside U.S. Intelligence
他的名字是诺尔·罗尔 在美国情报局内部工作
I don't know much more than that. Did he ever lie to you?
我只知道这些 他骗过你吗
Give you bad information? False leads?
给你错误的资料和线索
You have to think about it? He said Scully's in danger.
你需要考虑吗 他说史卡利有危险
He wants to stop this guy. How's that so different from what we're saying?
他想阻止这家伙 这和我们要做的一样
You didn't tell him where she is, did you?
你没告诉他她在哪里吧
No. But I'm beginning to think that the fact that I know...
不 可是我觉得因为我知道··
is gonna catch up with me if A.D. Skinner's any indication.
如果史基纳透漏任何事 他会来找上我
You don't tell anybody where she is. That's the deal, right?
你不需要告诉人她在哪里 好吗
Not even me.
也别告诉我
What if something happens to me?
如果我发生意外呢
This, uh, trusted source of yours...
你的··资料来源··
told you he knows how to stop Billy Miles.
告诉你如何阻止比利
Did he happen to tell you how he plans to do this?
他是否告诉你计划怎么做
No. Right.
没有 好的
What do you say you and me go fiind out how trustworthy he really is?
我们一起去看看 他是否值得信任
Dana, come see what you think.
黛娜 来看一下
Oh, my goodness!
哦 天哪
Look at this.
看看这个
Look at you.
看看你
I found them folded up in a cabinet upstairs...
我发现它们被放在楼上的柜子··
and a nice porcelain basin and a whole box of candles.
还有瓷器缸和一箱的蜡烛
Do we have matches?
我们有火柴吗
I've got a lighter. Yeah.
我有打火机 很好
Now all we need is some mood music.
现在我们需要的一些音乐
Like "Whale Song." "Whale Song"?
比如"鲸鱼之歌♥" "鲸鱼之歌♥"
They've got these recordings of whales talking to each other, calling back and forth.
他们录下鲸鱼彼此交谈的声音
I-I don't know, it's like, it's almost metaphysical.
我不知道··这听起来很超自然
You're looking at me like--
你看我的样子好像··
I don't know. I probably sound like a goof.
不知道 我听起来可能像个傻瓜
No, no, it's not that.
不 不 不是
Um, I was thinking that you reminded me of someone that I was close to.
我在想 你让我想起一个很亲近的人
My sister. You're not close to her still?
我姐姐 你现在不和她亲近了吗
Uh, she was killed about fiive years ago...
5年前她被杀了··
in my home.
在我家里
It was a terrible time.
那段时间真糟糕
Well, it's, uh, it's okay.
哦 没事 没事
I want to thank you.
我想谢谢你
Thank you for...
谢谢你··
putting this together.
把它弄好
It's not what I planned, but, um, it's very nice.
这不像我计划的 不过··非常好
What?
什么
There's someone out there. Stay here.
外面有人 待在这
Get out of the car! I'm a federal agent!
下车 我是联邦探员
I don't care who you are.
我不管你是谁
Let's start by putting that weapon away.
先把武器拿开
Just point it down now.
现在放下来
I'm a federal agent. I heard you the fiirst time.
我是联邦探员 我第一次就听见了
Just let me see some identifiication.
让我看看证件
Dana?
黛娜
I'm sure this looks untoward, but my life is in danger.
这看起来尴尬 但我的生命有危险
And my baby's.
还有我的孩子
There's a man who's pursuing us and
有个人在追我们
it is very important that he not fiind us here.
他绝对不能找到我们
We get hunters in here...
我听说过有猎人··
taking deer and game off-season.
在猎鹿 和一些淡季比赛
I've heard every excuse in the book, but this one's far too original.
我已经听过太多理由 但这个太离谱了
You don't plan to have it here?
你不打算在这里生产吧
It's not as crazy as it sounds.
这听起来很疯狂 但事实上不然
I mean, I hope it's not. She's a doctor. She can coach me.
我是说 她是医生她能教我
And what if something goes wrong? If you're a doctor,
如果出问题呢 如果你是医生
you know the risks.
你应该知道风险
You're unprepared here. This man...
这里你没有准备 这个人··
he's extremely dangerous.
他极度的危险
I got a fiirst-aid kit in my truck.
我去拿车上的急救包
It's pretty basic, but better to have than not.
很基本的 但有总比没有好
I'll be back with some towels and the proper swaddling.
我会回去拿一些毛巾和婴儿用品
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey.you know,how is it
嘿 你知道吗
that this friend of yours is so desperate for your help,
你的朋友这么想得到你的帮助
and then when we want to reach him, all of a sudden, he's unreachable...
而当我们去找他时 却又无法找到他
nowhere to be found. Maybe he got wind. Maybe he got spooked.
哪也找不到 也许他听到风声 也许他吓跑了
But I'm beginning to think it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.
我觉得其实没有什么差别
You told me that he told you he knew how to stop Billy Miles.
他告诉你该如何阻止比利
Are you telling me now that you think he's a liar?
你现在却认为他是个骗子
He is or he isn't. What the hell difference does it really make?
都有可能 而这到底有什么差别
It doesn't make any difference at all...
这完全没有差别··
unless you wanna protect Scully and that baby.
除非你想保护史卡利和孩子
And then what?
然后呢
How long can you keep this up?
这还能维持多久
How long until the next Billy Miles rears his head? The next threat?
直到制♥造♥出下一个比利·麦尔斯
The next phantom?
又一个恐怖的幽灵
Do you ever stop to ask yourself?
你是否这样问过自己
All the sacrifiice, the blood spill.
所有的流血牺牲
You've given nearly a decade of your life.
你已经付出将近10年
Where the hell is it all gonna end?
到底哪里才是它的终点
I don't know. Maybe it doesn't.
我不知道 也许不会结束
Start the car. What?
开车 什么
Alex Krycek just pulled in.
克莱切克刚进来
What the hell's he doing here? How did he get security clearance?
他在这里做什么 他怎么通过保全系统的
Do you recognize his passenger?
你还认得他车上的乘客吗
Yeah, it's Knowle Rohrer.
是啊 诺尔·罗尔
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to say, with everything I know you must be feeling...
我必须说 我觉得··
you look amazingly beautiful, Dana.
你看起来非常漂亮 黛娜
And what about what you're feeling?
那你的感觉呢
Any vibrations, Agent Reyes?
有什么共鸣吗 雷耶斯探员
I don't know. What?
我不知道 什么
I don't know if I'm just being paranoid...
不知道我是不是幻觉··
but something feels off.
有些东西感觉怪怪的
We need some more water.
我们需要更多的水
Go back inside, Dana!
进去里面 黛娜
Who is it?
这是谁
Dana, it's okay. He's dead.
黛娜 没事的 他死了
No, it's not okay. What do you mean?
不 不妙 你什么意思
Exactly what I said. Now go on inside. We'll take care of this.
我说了 现在进去里面 我们会处理它
They said that he couldn't be stopped.
他们说他是阻止不了的
Dana, he's got no vitals. He's lost too much blood.
黛娜 他不行了 他失血过多
Is this the man you're afraid of?
这是你们在躲的人吗
How did he fiind you out here?
他怎么找到你的
I do have to report this thing.
我得回报这件事
No, you can't do that. I don't have any real choice.
不 不能 我没有选择
No, I mean, I-I just felt a contraction.
不 我是说··我开始感到阵痛
Something's happening.
开始了
Where's he going? Not to see you, that's for sure.
他去哪里 至少确定不是去找你
Who the hell's he going to see?
那他到底要去找谁
You go ahead. I got Krycek.
你去吧 我找克莱切克
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
What are you doing here? They let me out of the hospital tonight.
你在这做什么 他们今晚让我离开医院
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表