Land sakes, George, what are you trying to do?
老天啊 乔治 你在做什么
I was trying to be quiet.
我尽量保持安静
Quiet?
安静
I smelled you on the stairs.
你上楼时我就知道是你了
39 years, I'm still surprised that...
39年了 我还是很惊讶··
...embalming fluid of yours doesn't wake the dead.
你的防腐剂怎么不唤醒死人
Didn't wake old Zeke McPherson tonight,
今晚就别吵醒老扎克·麦克弗森了
God rest his soul.
让他安息吧
You go outside and take those clothes of yours off...
你出去把你那些衣服脱了··
...so I can rest mine.
而我也可以休息了
George!
乔治
I'm going, Tahoma, I'm going.
我就去 德欧
What the hell?
搞什么
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
George?
乔治
第三集 忍♥耐
X档案第八季
So, this is where the bad kids are banished to.
这就是那些坏孩子赶我走的地方
Put me down here I'd probably cook up a lot of crazy ideas, too.
把我丢在这里 我也可能会编造很多疯狂的想法
Good morning.
早安
Morning.
早安
I'll catch you guys later.
我晚点再找你们这些家伙
Some friends... they're just curious.
一些朋友··他们只是觉得好奇
I'm not here to be a curiosity, Agent Doggett.
我在这不是因为好奇 多各特探员
I'm here to work.
我是来工作的
I am, too, Agent Scully.
我也是 史卡利探员
I've been here all weekend and early this morning...
我整个周末包括今天早上 都在···
...went over every X-File in the cabinet there.
都在这个小阁楼浏览所有的X档案
Just left to get some coffee.
刚才只是去喝个咖啡
Well...
嗯··
Do you have any questions?
有什么问题吗
Just a few.
有一些
Maybe first you could tell me where your area is here and...
也许请你先告诉我 你的位置
...where mine's going to be.
以及··我的位置在哪
This is my partner's office, Agent Doggett.
这是我搭档的办公室 多各特探员
You and I will just be using it for a while.
你和我会暂时使用一阵子
So, where do we get started? Homicides: Two... in Idaho.
从哪里开始呢 在爱达荷州的杀人案件
White male, 62, undertaker by profession, ...
62岁 白种男人··职业殡仪员··
...he was killed on his front porch about ten feet away from his wife.
他在前门玄关被杀·· 离他的妻子只有50英尺
Holy god.
天哪
Cause of death was blood loss from numerous deep wounds...
死因是大量失血··
...from bites.
是咬伤的
Any thoughts, any questions?
有任何想法或问题吗
"Bites"? On his head torso and hands.
"咬伤" 在他的头上和手上
Two of his fingers are missing... eaten off.
有两根手指没了··被吃掉了
By what, an animal?
被什么吃了 动物吗
These were murders.
这些是凶手··
The, uh, bites on his wife appear to be human.
他妻子上的咬痕显示是人为的
I've seen some violent crimes, ...
我见过更惨的案件··
I mean, some seriously screwed up stuff, but, uh...
我是说 非常严重的事件 但··
...this is extreme.
这太极端了
Is there demonstration of motive?
有任何动机吗
Not according to local P.D.
当地警局没说
Is there any pattern, uh... ritual or anything?
有任何特征·· 宗教上的或其它的
I have to admit, Agent Scully, I'm at a loss.
我得承认 史卡利探员 我也弄不清楚
Well, that's a good place to start.
好 那就从那里开始吧
You the folks from the FBI? Yeah.
你们是调查局的人 是的
Yale Abbott, Cassia County Sheriff's.
耶尔·亚伯特 凯西雅县警长
Hi. Agent Scully. This is Agent Doggett.
史卡利探员 这是多各特探员
We like to think we can handle our own problems around here...
我们想我们可以处理 这里的这些问题···
...but a couple hotshots up in the county seat seem to think this is beyond us.
但县里有些名人认为 这超出我们的能力
Not that we don't appreciate your coming out all this way to give us a hand.
并不是我们不欢迎你们帮忙
Well, I hope we can.
希望我们能帮忙
I have to admit I'm a little baffled by what I've seen.
我得承认我看到的东西 让我有点迷惑
Oh, really?
真的
Understand, Detective, that we've seen...
明白 探长 我们已经看过··
...cases like yours regularly on our unit.
你们送到我们单位的案件档案
Agent Doggett has only just been assigned to the X-Files.
多各特探员才刚刚被指派到X档案来
I can assure you that there's nothing baffling about human bite marks.
我可以确信 关于人为咬痕的事 没什么难得倒的
Well, that's just what I was getting around to, ma'am.
我之前正是这么想 女士
We're not so sure now that these bites are human.
我们现在无法确定那些咬痕是人为的
The bodies were discovered by neighbors, ...
尸体是邻居发现的··
...so there was contamination of the general crime scene.
所以犯罪现场被破坏了
My boys did a real damn good job of...
我的手下干得很好··
...separating the various shoe prints and pulling these.
找到了不同的脚印 并采集出来
Come on over.
过来这里
Right there, see that?
这里 看到了吗
What is it?
这是什么
It's not human, I know that. It's not quite animal, either.
我知道那不是人 也不完全像动物
There's only four toes.
只有4个脚趾
That's not an unheard of birth defect.
的确曾经听过一种生理缺陷
Uh, no more rare than polydactylism.
不会比多指症还少见
What did she just say?
她刚才说什么
I assume she means it could be human.
我想她意思是说可能是人类
Is that a fair assumption?
是合理的假设吗
I say that assumption is the problem here.
我认为这个假设有个疑点
A strange print is found...
找到了一个奇怪的脚印··
...and immediately the most important piece of evidence...
然后很快地
is just thrown out to try and force an explanation.
最重要的证物则被丢弃了
Maybe this print can help explain those bite marks.
也许这个足迹可以解释那些咬痕
How? I'm not quite sure yet.
怎么解释 我还不确定
She's not quite sure yet.
她还不确定
Well, I have to say I've worked a lot of homicides...
我得说 我曾经见过许多杀人犯··
...but if the victims laid out here for any time at all...
但是如果受害者 在任何时间躺在这里··
...in a setting like this, ...
像是这个样子···
...it'd be pretty remarkable if they didn't attract animals.
那么他们不是动物就奇怪了
I think that postmortem predation is definitely a consideration here, ...
我认为验尸发现的那个疑点很奇怪··
...but I only see one print...
但我只看到一个足迹··
and if it were an animal there would be numerous prints...
如果有动物在这里···会有许多脚印···
...all over here and in the yard.
到处都是 甚至是这个庭院
You agree, Agent Doggett?
你同意吗 多各特探员
I'm going to go take a look around.
我要去看一看
You know, I got two old folks in the morgue...
你知道的 我在停尸间有两个老亲人··
...mauled beyond recognition.
完全认不出来
I have no motive to go on, no intent.
我找不到任何动机和目的
There's not one shred of evidence that cries out for a human explanation, ...
没有一点点的证据 非常需要专家在解释
...yet you stand there telling me flat out...
而你在这里告诉我··
...that what we're looking for is a man.
我们在找的是一个人
Thanks for everything, Agent Scully. We'll take it from here.
谢谢你 史卡利探员 现在我们自己来处理
I'm sure your explanation will mollify all those...
我相信你的解释会平息那些··
...hotshots down at the county seat, Detective.
在镇上的大人物 探长
And relieve any general anxiety about what this thing might be...
减少那些担心这里事件的忧虑··
...but only until it strikes again.
但也只能任凭它再度发生
And one more thing:
还有件事:
I never said that what you're looking for is a man.
我从来没说过你在找的是一个人
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Is that a second print?
那是第二个脚印吗
It could be but I'm not sure if it tells us anything.
也许吧 但我不确定这代表什么
Well, maybe there's no prints in the yard because...
也许庭院里没有任何脚印··
...whatever made these didn't go through the yard.
因为犯案的元凶 不会走出去到庭院
It came through the house.
它穿过了房♥子
Well, if anything, I'd say this print leads up the stairs.
如果有的话 我会说这脚印往楼梯上去了
Think I've got another partial here.
在这里有另一个部份脚印
You know, there is a more obvious explanation.
你知道的 还有另一种简单的解释
The more basic answer...
更基本的答案···
...is what we're dealing with here is simply a man.
就是 我们讨论的只是一个人
A psychotic killer with a deformed foot.
有着残废双脚的变♥态♥杀手
You're familiar with the principle of Occam's Razor?
你对奥卡姆剃刀定律熟悉吗
Yeah. You take every possible explanation...
是的 你做了每个可能的解释··
...and you choose the simplest one.
而你选了最简单的一个
Agent Mulder used to refer to it as "Occam's Principle of Limited Imagination."
穆德探员曾经称它作: "奥卡姆限制想像定律"
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表