You stay out of my business!
你少管我的事
What? Who is this?
什么 你是谁
You better have a court order!
你最好老实点
For what? Who is this?
什么事 你是谁
How many phones are you tapping?
你监听了多少电♥话♥
How many agents are you doing surveillance on?
你监视了几个探员
Is this Agent Scully?
你是史卡利吗
Thank you. You just answered all my questions.
谢谢你 回答了我所有的问题
Stop there! Right there!
站住 别动
Now come on through the window nice and easy.
乖乖的从窗户里过来
Okay, I'm coming. It's me, your landlord.
好 我来了 是我 你的房♥东
I started fixing the antennae on the roof, and...
我在修正房♥顶的天线 还有··
I'm sorry, Mr. Coeben.
对不起 柯本先生
I'm sorry. There was a man.
对不起 刚才有个人
There was someone in the building.
屋子里有个人
Did you see anyone?
你有看见吗
Yeah, yeah, you know him, he works with you.
有你认识他 他和你一起的
Tall guy-- brown hair.
高个子─棕色头发
Who?
谁
You don't mean Mulder?
你不会是说穆德吧
Yeah, Mulder.
是的 穆德
Mulder?
穆德
Are you in here?
你在吗
It took some serious voodoo. Major satellite hacking.
需要费点劲 黑进主卫星
But we got your data.
但是我们得到你的资料
What am I looking at?
我看的这是什么
You're seeing real-time images right off the JPL Topex Poseidon.
你看的是JPL卫星上的即时影像
We're wired right into the dish.
我们连接到了那发射器
We're not able to find raw data with UFO activity on it.
我们没办法使用原始资料找到UFO的活动
But Langly was able to hack into the data storage here...
但是兰里可能黑进资料库中··
...and pull up something just as tasty.
挑些重要的讯息
You're looking at UFO activity in the Pacific Northwest
你现在看的是 飞碟在太平洋西北边的活动
just prior to Mulder's abduction.
就在穆德被绑♥架♥后
All these markers correspond with reported alien abductions.
所有迹象都符合外星人绑♥架♥的特征
It's a regular shopping spree.
犹如例行的大采购
So Mulder's abduction...
所以穆德的绑♥架♥··
Was a UFO whistle stop on the way to the next pickup.
是飞碟引起的 只是UFO停靠时做的 它准备再绑♥架♥一个
Where? Where's the UFO activity after Mulder's abduction?
在哪儿 穆德被绑♥架♥后飞碟去哪儿了
Like we said, we can't tell.
就像我们说的我们也说不出来
Not from the data we're pulling down.
不是从我们寻找的讯息中看得出的
Look, if we can figure out where that ship was going, ...
如果我们知道飞碟去了哪儿··
...where it was gonna be, we've got a chance to find Mulder.
它要做什么··我们就可能会找到穆德
Got a minute? Yeah, sure.
有空吗 当然
You fly, Agent Doggett? Flying is for birds and baseballs. USMC, sir.
多各特探员 你开过飞机 开飞机只是娱乐 我是美国海军陆战队 长官
In Vietnam we used to fly night sorties ten feet above the treetops.
在越南 我们在黑夜中飞行比树稍高1O英尺
Before night vision, before fly-by-wire.
在有夜视功能之前 在有线控飞行之前
600 miles an hour and all we had was an idiot gauge and our wits.
每小时600英里 我们只有笨拙的工具和我们的智慧
Guys used to say they only knew their altitude by the smell of the V.C. rice pots.
有人曾说凭着越南的稻米味道知道纬度··
You've come a long way, sir.
你经历了好多
Using all the same instincts.
用着一样的本能
What can I do for you, Agent?
我能为你做什么 探员
This task force-- the search for Mulder, I'm running it, right?
这次搜寻··穆德的行动 是我负责对吗
You're the man in charge. No one else is involved?
你是负责人 没有考虑别人吗
Someone out there acting under orders from another office?
从别的办公室派来的人
I think I'd know, Agent. What prompts the question?
我想我应该会知道 为什么问这个
My idiot gauge. My wits.
我的笨拙工具 我的智慧
You got a chance to shine here, John.
约翰 你有机会能在这表现的
Stand in the spotlight.
成为这里的焦点
Show them all you're an ace.
让他们告诉你是个顶尖的人才
What are you doing here? I could ask you the same.
你在这儿做什么 我还想问你呢
I came by to feed Mulder's fish. And then you got tired and decided...
我来喂穆德的金鱼 然后你累了决定··
...to take a nap.
小睡一会儿
You've got a way about you, Agent Doggett.
你真有你的 多各特
That might have worked with the NYPD...
或者在纽约警局做得不错
...but you're talking to a fellow FBI agent now
但你现在在和调查局的人在说话
and I'd appreciate some respect.
我想请你尊重点
Respect like you showed me over the phone?
就像你在电♥话♥上对我那样
Give a little, get a little, Agent Scully.
彼此彼此 史卡利探员
Who ambushed me with the phony chitchat about Mulder and then...
是谁假冒穆德突击我··
...put a wiretap on my phone?
并在我的电♥话♥上装窃听器
That's B.S.
那是胡说
And now you're following me.
然后你跟踪我
I just came by to feed the fish.
我只是来喂鱼
What do you want to get on me, Agent Doggett?
你想从我这儿得到什么 多各特探员
What is it you hope to find?
你想要找什么
I'm just trying to find Mulder.
我只是想找到穆德
You wouldn't know where to look.
你不知道去哪儿找
It's in the desk, middle drawer.
在桌子中间的屉子里
I know the answer, Agent Scully.
我知道答案 史卡利探员
I don't even know the question. What happened to Mulder?
我不明白你指什么问题 我指的是穆德怎么了
I know what you're gonna say or not because you think I'm the big bad wolf.
我知道你要说什么 因为你认为我是坏人
Do you really believe it?
你相信吗
You think by talking in circles, I'm just going to get dizzy and...
你故意绕圈子 让我都胡涂了
...and blurt it out-- this so-called answer?
然后脱口而出 你说的答案
That he was abducted by aliens?
他是被外星人绑♥架♥了
You said it. I didn't.
你说的 我没说
I guess I just find it hard to swallow that a scientist, ...
我猜这对一个科学家很难相信··
...a serious person, could buy that.
一个严谨的人能够相信这些
Ever see an alien, Agent Scully?
你见过外星人吗
You want me to go on record?
你想让我公开吗
I will go on record to say this:
那么我会公开这样说:
that I have seen things that I cannot explain.
我看到了无法解释的事物
I have observed phenomena that I cannot deny.
我看到了我不能否认的现象
And that as a scientist and a serious person...
作为一个科学家和一个严谨的人··
...it is a badge of honor not to dismiss these things...
这是个荣誉而不能忽视这些事··
...because someone thinks they're B.S.
因为有人认为那些是胡说八道
So you think he was abducted?
那你认为他是被绑♥架♥了
I'm just trying to find him.
我只是想找到他
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这儿做什么
Trying to figure these out.
想弄明白这一切
I found them in his desk there.
我在桌子里发现的
Car rental receipts on Agent Mulder's Visa.
穆德用信♥用♥卡♥租车的收据
Four consecutive weekends in May. Same mileage each trip--
五月份连续四周 同样的里程数
370 miles, 375 miles...
370英里 375英里
Where was he going?
他去哪儿了
I don't know.
不知道
Like I said, maybe you really didn't know your partner.
我说过或许你根本不了解你的搭档
John Doggett.
约翰·多各特
Agent Mulder at the FBI?
穆德探员在调查局
Assistant Director, follow me.
助理局长 跟我来
What's going on? What is this?
发生了什么 这是什么意思
Mr. Skinner, right this way, please.
史基纳先生 这边请
You can talk with Agent Scully after we're done.
我们弄完了之后你可以和史卡利谈谈
Have a seat.
请坐
Assistant Director, someone came into this office after hours and removed some material.
助理局长 有人在刚才进入这间办公室并删除了一些资料
Files. We don't know exactly what just yet.
档案 我们还不知道是什么
Who?
谁
The office here is secured by a pass-card lock...
这里进来是要密♥码♥卡的··
...and whoever came in last night used the pass-card belonging to Agent Mulder.
昨晚进来的人用了穆德探员的密♥码♥卡
You think Agent Mulder took the files?
你是说是穆德拿了那些档案
We're wondering about Agent Mulder's state of mind.
我们不清楚他的想法
In your statement, you said prior to his disappearance...
在他消失前 你曾经说过··
...Agent Mulder had felt threatened by the FBI.
他感觉受到调查局的威胁
No, that's not what I said.
没有 我没说过
I said he felt the X-Files were threatened by budget cutting.
我指他认为X档案有危险 因为缩减开支的原故
Is there anything you're not telling us
你是不是瞒着什么
about Agent Mulder or his attitude?
有关穆德的事和态度
Do you think he'd ever retaliate against the FBI?
你认为他会对调查局报复吗
Agent Mulder was only after the truth. As are we, Assistant Director.
穆德探员只认事实 我们也一样 助理局长
Agent Scully tells us she was home last night.
史卡利探员告诉我们她昨晚在家
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表