It's an 11 -year-old boy...
有个11岁男孩··
whose father is described as a being a holy man
他的爸爸被描述为一个圣人
of the Chamar caste.
属于Chamar种姓阶层
The beggar caste.
贱民种姓阶层
Fakirs and mystics are....
苦行者和神人都是··
well, often of low birth.
出身卑微的
Do you think that this boy's father
你认为这个男孩的爸爸··
could be a siddhi mystic like you described?
可能会是你所描述的神功人吗
He could be.
有可能
But if he's out for revenge,
但如果他是想报复
then why is he killing the people that he's killing?
为什么要杀这些人呢
Ohh! What's the matter with you?
哦 你怎么啦
Nothing.
没事
Trevor? Where are you going?
特雷弗 你去哪里
Dinner's on the table.
晚饭就在桌上
Trevor?
特雷弗
Trevor, dinner!
特雷弗 吃晚饭
Trevor!
特雷弗
Trevor!
特雷弗
Excuse me.
抱歉
She came out to call her son in for dinner.
她出来叫她儿子吃晚饭
That's all we know.
我们知道的就这么多
What are we doing here, Agent Scully?
我们在这里做什么
'Cause I'm not sure.
我很糊涂
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
A woman died of mysterious circumstances
一个女人的神秘死因
not three blocks away from a previous victim.
距离上一个受害者只有3条街
External signs are a direct match.
外部特征都一样
That woman's eyes.
女人的眼睛
I saw her eyes.
我看到她的眼睛
But dollars to donuts,
但我相信··
there wasn't anything that crawled up inside her.
没有任何东西进入了她身体
Now, I think we're reaching here,
我觉得我们快找到真♥相♥了
and I don't know how to say it
但不知道如何形容··
but maybe you're seeing things that you want to see.
如果你看见了你想找的东西
Are you questioning my integrity?
你对我的判断有疑问吗
No, I'm questioning the whole damn case.
不 我只是对 整个该死的案子有疑问
From your so-called expert to the evidence you've chosen to ignore
对你所谓的专家 对你的线索视而不见
to the fact that your approach has got us no closer
对你没有帮助的侦查方法
to seeing a pattern or a motive
无法找出动机或模式
or even catching this killer than we were when we started.
甚至没能在一开始就抓住凶手
I asked you to keep an open mind.
我叫你心胸要开放
Yeah, well, I try to keep an open mind,
我已经很努力了
but it tends to shut my eyes.
但它会阻止我看事情
There is something here, Agent Doggett.
这里有些东西 多各特探员
And I'll admit that it's hard to accept.
我承认这难以接受
But there is a motive
这里有一个动机
and there is a pattern and there is a reason
有个模式和原因
and we will see it...
我们会看到的··
but not working like this.
但不是这样的方法
Yeah, well...
是啊 那好··
I hope somebody sees it.
我希望有人看到了
Trevor.
特雷弗
Trevor, I'm Dana Scully...
特雷弗 我是史卡利··
What happened?
发生了什么事
Your father's in the house. I'm going to take...
你♥爸♥爸在房♥子里 我要··
Where's my Mom?
我妈在哪里
Trevor.
特雷弗
He was here.
他就在这里
The-The little man.
那个小人
I-I saw him.
我看见他了
He... he followed me.
他··跟着我
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Where is he?
他在哪里
Is that him?
是他吗
If you mean the janitor,
如果你说的是清洁工··
yeah, that's him, right in there.
是的 他在这里
Agent Scully called
史卡利探员打来电♥话♥
and said that you had arrested
说··你逮捕了··
what might be an honest-to-goodness siddhi mystic.
可能是很虔诚的神功人
Well, Agent Scully jumped the gun on that one.
史卡利抢先行动了
The only thing extraordinary about this man
这个人唯一神奇的地方··
is he doesn't speak to anyone.
只有不跟任何人说话
Well, where is Agent Scully?
史卡利探员呢
She left,
她走了
after four hours
她用了4个小时
of attempting to interrogate this guy.
尝试审问这个人
Unless he jumps up and does something mystical
除了让他跳起来和做了些奇怪的动作而别无所获
in the next ten minutes, we're releasing him.
过10分钟 我们就会放了他
What are you doing?
你在做什么
The man sitting there
坐在那里的人··
may not be the man sitting there.
可能不是坐在那里的人
No one may be there at all, in fact.
可能根本就没有人
Not in the next ten minutes, there ain't.
10分钟后就没有人了
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Y-you got to take a look at this.
你要来看看
Come on.
拜托
It's a trick.
这是个圈套
Yeah, but not of the camera.
但不是摄影机的圈套
Wait, if...
如果··他不在这里··
if he's not there...
他可能
He could be anywhere.
他会在任何一个地方
Yeah?Sir, I am so sorry to bother you again.
先生 很抱歉再度打扰你
I know this has been a terrible ordeal.
我知道事情过于复杂
Yes... what is it you need?
你要知道什么
I need to speak with your son, Trevor, again.
我想和您儿子特雷弗谈谈
Is this about his mother?
跟他妈妈有关吗
Well, Trevor told me that he saw a man.
他告诉我他看见一个人
It was just something that doesn't quite add up
这似乎有点蹊跷
and I need to be certain.
我需要得到他的说词
Thank you.
谢谢
Scully.
史卡利
I think you ought to get back here, Agent Scully.
我想你应该回来
There's something...
这里··
What?
什么
The janitor, he's here... but he's not.
那个清洁工 他在这里又不在这里
I can't... I can't explain it.
我解释不了
Trevor's not in his room.
特雷弗不在房♥间里
I'm sorry, just hang on one second.
抱歉 等等
Agent Doggett, what do you mean he's not there?
多各特探员 你什么意思 他不在那里
Who's that?
谁在那里
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Burrard...
布拉德先生··
I thought you...
我以为你··
Well, I-I didn't expect to see you back at work.
我没想到你会回来工作
This is the agent who picked him up before.
这是之前找他的探员
Can you make this call?
你能打电♥话♥给他吗
Here he comes.
他来了
Trevor, are you there?
特雷弗 你在吗
Get out of there, let's go!
出去 我们走
I can't! The windows are locked.
我走不了 窗户锁了
Break them, okay!
打破它
I'll get help.
我来帮助
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Do something!
帮帮忙
Quinton, what's the matter?
昆顿 怎么啦
It's him.!
是他
It's the little man!
是那个小人
Who?
谁
Trevor?
特雷弗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表