Stop right there!
在那别动
Freeze. Freeze! Put your hands in the air!
站住把手举起来 不要动 不要动
I need to tell the President something.
我要跟总统说点事
I need to tell... I need to tell the President something.
我要··跟总统说点事
GUARD: Get down on the ground.
趴在地上
I need to see the President. He needs to know.
我要见总统 他必须知道
Look, he needs to know.
听着 他必须知道
Aliens-- Aliens-- they're taking over the United States.
外星人··他们要接管美国了
He needs to know. He's got a weapon.
他必须知道这件事 他有武器
Get the weapon! Get the weapon!
拿下武器
He's shot. He shot himself.
他中枪了 他对自己开枪
Damn it. Stupid son of a bitch. What was he thinking?
该死 真是混♥蛋♥ 他在想什么
Get a medic! Get a medic!
叫医生来 叫医生
Please, the President...
求求你 总统··
第十六集 对抗未来
X档案 第八季
Mulder, are you okay?
穆德 你还好吗
For a guy who was, uh...
嗯··不久以前我还在棺材里··
in a coffi n not too long ago I think I'm doing pretty damn good.
跟现在比起来真是太好了
I don't quite have my legs under me...yet.
我还不太能控制我的脚
Well, you might want to consider sitting down
你也许该考虑坐下来··
when you hear what we have to tell you.
听听我们要对你说的事
Now, it's, uh...
现在··
it's good news.
有一个好消息
It's... it's miraculous news.
是个··不可思议的消息
I can't possibly exaggerate the inconceivability of you sitting here.
我无法想像你仍然能坐在这
Let's be honest...
老实说··
your condition may be more incredible than your recovery.
你的状况也许比 复原的状况还不可思议
Whatever neurological disorder you were suffering from
不管你遭受了精神上多大的打击··
it's no longer detectable.
它已经无法侦测到了
After a course of transfusions and antivirals
经过一连串注射和抗病毒··
it has rid your body of the virus that was invading it.
已经把你体内的病毒清除掉了
The scars on your face
你脸上的疤痕··
on your hands, on your feet, on your chest
还有手脚和胸部的疤··
they, they seem to be repairing themselves.
它们都会自然地修复的
Mulder, you are in perfect health.
穆德 你现在非常健康
How do you feel Agent Mulder?
穆德探员 你感觉如何
Like Austin Powers.
就像"王牌大贱谍"
Must feel good to be home.
回家真好
Something looks different.
看起来不太一样
It's clean.
比以前干净
Ah... that's it.
啊··是啊
Missing Molly.
莫莉死了
She wasn't as lucky as you.
她可没你那么幸运
Mulder...
穆德
I don't know if you'll ever understand what it was like.
我不知道你是否感受得到
First learning of your abduction...
你第一次被绑♥架♥··
and then searching for you and fi nding you dead.
然后开始搜寻你··发现你死了
And now to have you back and, uh...
现在把你找回来··
Well, you act like you're surprised.
你看起来很惊讶
I prayed a lot.
我祈祷了很久
And my prayers have been answered.
我的祷告已经得到了回应
In more ways than one.
不只一个回应
I'm happy for you.
我真为你感到高兴
I think I know...
我想我知道··
how much that means to you.
这对你意义有多大
Mulder I'm sorry.
穆德·· 我很抱歉
I don't mean to be cold or ungrateful.
我不是冷血 也不是忘恩负义··
I just... I have no idea where I fi t in.
我只是··我当时什么也不知道
Right now.
现在
I just, uh...
我只是··
I'm having a little trouble... processing... everything.
我不知道··怎么处理··一切事情
联邦教养所
西维吉尼亚州派奇
It's Marion the Librarian, boys.
我是马里恩 图书管♥理♥员♥
I got the new Harry Potter.
我有新的《哈利波特》
Our Lord and Savior. For you.
我们的主人和救世主 给你
I've got my books.
我已经有书了
Expand your horizons.
可以开启你的视眼
I know all I need to know.
应该知道的我都知道
Want to bet?
想要打赌吗
Put a rise in your Levi's.
让你的利维斯牛仔裤上一个层次
Again, our top story is the death of a man
(我们的头条新闻还是关于一个人的死)
Again, our top story is the death of a man who jumped the fence
(昨晚从爬进白宫后死亡的人
at the White House last evening his name now released.
现在知道他的名字了)
Howard Salt,
(他的名字叫哈沃·索特)
a federal employee working on the U.S. Census
(一个在美国统♥计♥局♥工作的联邦职员)
got as far as the White House front door yesterday where he was stopped by security
(昨晚白宫安全人员曾阻拦过他)
and shot accidentally by his own gun.
(他被自己的枪意外地击中)
According to a Secret Service spokesman
(根据安♥全♥部♥门发言人透露··)
Salt appeared to be irrational and resisted arrest
(索特已经失去理性并且拒绝被捕)
shouting unspecifi ed grievances against the U.S. Government
(对着美国政♥府♥喊着不太明白的冤情)
and demanding to speak with the President.
(还要求跟总统对话)
Coworkers describe him as likable and hardworking.
(同事们形容他看起来很可爱 而且工作很努力)
We never see them coming.
我们没有看到他们过来
People are so rarely what they seem.
人们对自己看到的东西总是很惊奇
Gentlemen.please, sit down.
先生们 请坐
An application was submitted to me this morning by Agent Scully
今早史卡利探员向我提出了一个请求··
on behalf of our old friend, Fox Mulder, for reinstatement.
支持我们的老朋友 福克斯·穆德的复职
I assume you both know about this.
我想你们应该都知道此事
Reinstatement? To the XFiles.
复职 到X档案
I thought Mulder just went home.
我以为穆德只是回家罢了
Well, somebody's very anxious for him to get back to work.
有人很担心他重回工作岗位呀
I wanted you both to see this before I deny the application.
我想在我否绝请求之前 让你们都看看这个
What is it?
这是什么
It's a review of the success rate of your X-Files
这是你们X档案成功率的回顾
since Agent Doggett joined the team.
是多各特探员加入这个团队之后的
Damn impressive,John. Impressive, sir?
真是惊叹啊 约翰 是吗 长官
The only thing impressive about my work on the X-Files
对于X档案的工作 唯一惊叹的事··
is that I even know what's going on half the time.
就是我不知道接下来会发生什么事
From this report, you and Agent Scully have had more arrests on percentage
从这个报告来看 你和史卡利探员有更高的破案率··
than she and Mulder over seven years.
比她和穆德七年以来还要多
Take a look. That's not very fair to Agent Mulder.
看一看 这对穆德探员是不太公平的
So many of his cases involve...
有这么多的案子是关于··
Aliens?
外星人
There lies the problem.
这会有问题
The F.B.I. isn't a place for personal crusades.
联邦调查局不是个人为所欲为的地方
I'm asking you both to make that understood
我要你们站在我的立场上··
on my behalf.
想明白
Well, you can't ask me to tell Mulder he's off the X-Files.
你不能要我跟穆德说 他已经跟X档案无关了
It's his unit. He created it.
这是他的单位 是他创立的
I'm not asking you,John.
我不是征求你的意见 约翰
You sent me to fi nd Mulder. I found him.
你派我去找穆德 我找到了
Don't charge me with driving a stake through his heart.
不要逼我向他的心脏戳去
Maybe you'd rather I close the X-Files.
或许你们宁愿我把X档案给封了
Then we'd both be getting what we want.
那么我们都能如其所愿
Let's go, Agent Doggett.
我们走吧 多各特探员
Now.
走吧
Kersh wants to put me behind a desk?
克许想把我撩开吗
That is not what Kersh wants.
那不是克许想要的
No, I think Kersh wants you to quit, Mulder.
不 我想克许想要你离职 穆德
It's more than that. He wants to punish you, to hurt you.
还不止 他想要惩罚你 打击你
And you by putting you in this position.
还有你 把你放在这样的位置
And Agent Scully, for not giving up on me.
还有史卡利 为了不放弃我
Truth is, this is a bullet that was fi red about eight years ago.
事实是 这是八年前击发的一颗子弹
It's a magic bullet that's been going round and round
这是一颗魔街子弹 它一直在转
and right now it seems poised to hit me right in the back of the head.
现在它要从我背后袭击我了
I think the question is, are we going to sit here and let this happen?
我想问题就在于 我们就这样坐以待毙吗
Scully, you're going to give birth in a couple months.
史卡利 你几个月后就要临盆了
You can talk as tough as you like but you know and I know and they know
你可以说得那么强硬 可是你我他们都知道··
that in a little while you're going to have more important things
你还有更重要的事要做
than whether or not the X-Files remains open.
不管X档案是否仍然开启
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表