Consume.
是吸收
Mulder came to see you last year.
穆德去年来见您
Not to save Marie Hangemuhl.
不是为了救玛丽·海格默
To save himself.
是为了救他自己
Mulder was dying, but he kept it a secret.
他病入膏盲 但他没有说出来
He had an undiagnosed brain disease.
他有个诊断不出来的脑部疾病
He was a sick man, desperate to find a cure.
他是个病人 渴望想找个疗方
They all are.
他们都想
Mulder didn't do it.
穆德没有这样做
Agent Mulder
穆德探员
saw how it suffered.
看到它所受的痛苦
He saw it in its eyes.
他看在眼里
I knew what needed to be done.
我知道要做些什么
I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
我只是不能让我自己这样做
Mulder killed it.
穆德杀了它
He couldn't bear to add to its pain.
他不能忍♥受再给它增加痛苦
So he came back here that night
所以他那天晚上又回来了
to take its pain away.
要把它的痛苦带走
They buried it.
他们晚上就埋葬了它
It wanted to die.
它想要死
It still does, but it can't.
它仍然想 但它不能
All these months
这几个月··
I've kept it here in secret.
我都把它藏在这里
But now that they know it's back
现在他们知道它回来了
it'll keep suffering.
它会继续受苦的
Sheriff, as a federal officer
警长 作为一个联邦警官
I'm asking you and your men
我要求你和你的部下··
to get out of my way.
离开这里
You can't take it, Agent Doggett.
你不能带走它 多各特探员
It belongs to us.
它是我们的
This is a man.
他是个人
He doesn't belong to anybody.
它不属于任何人的
We have sick people.
我们有很多病人
Sick people who need what it has.
病人们需要它
We're taking it.
我们要带走它
You're free to go.
你可以走了
No, sir.
不 先生
I'm driving this man out of here.
我要开车送走他
Sheriff.
警长
It'll come back.
它会回来的
It always does.
它一向都会
All these years
这些年来··
we didn't know what it could do.
我们都不知道它能做什么
It took your death.
它带走了你的死亡
You freed it.
你让他解脱了
A.D. Skinner, you're here late.
史基纳 你来迟了
So are you.
你也是
I wanted to finish my case report
我想来完成我的报告
before Agent Scully comes in tomorrow morning.
在史卡利探员明早来这里以前
Have you?
完成了吗
I don't even know where to begin
我都不知道从何开始
or how to explain it.
或者如何解释
Only thing I do know is
我唯一知道的是··
is I'm no closer to finding Mulder now
我离找到穆德··
than when I started this thing.
比我刚开始的时候一样远
You got inside of his head, Agent Doggett.
你进入了他的思维 多各特探员
You understood why Mulder did something
你知道他在想什么
I wouldn't have thought him capable of doing.
我不会想到他有这个能力的
You want some free advice?
你想听些建议吗
Don't write that report.
别写那个报告
You turn that in
如果你这么做··
you open up a world of trouble for Agent Scully.
会给史卡利探员带来无尽的麻烦
And yourself.
还有你自己
She didn't know anything about this, sir.
她不知道这件事情
Of that I'm certain.
我敢肯定
How many months will be lost proving that?
要证明这点需要多少时间
How much damage done to her good name?
对她的好名声有多大损坏
And Mulder's?
还有穆德的
And to yours?
和你的
For what?
为什么呢
The truth.
为了真♥相♥
You and I both know
你我都知道
what happened out there, Agent Doggett.
那里发生的事
No one else needs to.
别人不需要知道
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表