Hold up!
别动
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Yeah. Could you wait a minute?
是的 你能等一下吗
Agent Scully, I'm sorry to surprise you. I don't mean to.
史卡利探员 抱歉吓你一跳 我不是有意的
What are you doing here at this hour? You're freezing cold.
你在这里做什么 你都冻僵了
I got something for Agent Mulder only I can't go up there.
我有东西给穆德探员 我不能进去
I don't know him, and I know he doesn't trust me
我不认识他 我知道他不会相信我
so I'm going to ask you to get it to him.
所以我来叫你把这个给他
What do you have to give him?
你有什么给他
Information about this escaped convict who took me hostage.
关于这次人♥质♥事件的资料
One of his disciples was the man shot on the White House lawn.
他的一个门徒就是在白宫被击的人
Oh, yeah, Agent Mulder knows that already.
是的 穆德探员已经知道了
What he doesn't know is that man had a computer diskette
他不知道的是 那个人有一张磁片
that he was trying to get to the President.
他想要把它交给总统
Who gave you this information? I can't tell you that
你是怎么知道的 我不能告诉你
but what I can tell you is is this diskette was labeled with a pass code.
但我可以告诉你的是 这张盘设了密♥码♥
You have this, this password?
你有密♥码♥吗
It's three words:
是三个字
""Fight the future.''
"Fight the future"(为未来而战)
Scully, what are you doing back?
史卡利 你怎么回来了
Did something just happen?
发生什么事了吗
I'm, um...
我··
I'm not exactly sure I should tell you, Mulder.
我不知道是否该告诉你 穆德
Scully, if you know something that can get us moving forward again,
要是你知道一些令我们有进展的事
you need to tell me.
那就得告诉我
Yeah, who is it? It's Skinner. Open up, Agent Doggett.
喂 是谁 是史基纳 开门 多各特探员
What are you doing here? I got a call from Agent Scully.
你来这儿做什么 我接到史卡利的一个电♥话♥
She's at her apartment, completely beside herself. Over what?
她在公♥寓♥就她一个人 什么
Mulder somehow got hold of a computer password
穆德得到了电脑密♥码♥
to a database filled with secrets. What kind of secrets?
能进入全是秘密的数据 哪种秘密
Names of people the federal government is tracking using the U.S. Census.
美国统♥计♥局♥的联邦政♥府♥人员的名单
Names of people who have a certain genetic profile.
有基因档案的人名
The same information he believes the shooter at the White House knew about.
他相信白宫里开枪的人知道这些事
Also the guy that took you hostage. You said Scully was upset.
把你作人♥质♥的人也知道 你说过史卡利生气了
That Mulder was going to act on this information in some way that...
穆德要去处理这些资料··
What?
什么
You know about this? I gave Scully the password.
你知道这些吗 我给了史卡利密♥码♥
Where did you get it? I can't tell you that.
你是从哪儿得到的 我不能告诉你
You know, I'm starting to wonder about you, too,John.
我开始也在怀疑你 约翰
Just whose side you are working on here.
你现在到底站在哪一边
I'm starting to wonder about that myself.
我开始要怀疑我自己了
You said Scully's at her apartment. What's the number there?
你说过史卡利在公♥寓♥ 电♥话♥是多少
That's why I'm here. I can't get ahold of them-- either one of them--
所以我才来这儿 我找不到他们··
and I have no idea where they went.
我不知道他们去哪儿了
Where are you going? I can't tell you that, either.
你要去哪 我不能告诉你
If I open up my mouth, I put you at risk.
要是我开口 你就会有危险
You're going to have to trust me on this.
你这件事要相信我
联邦统计中心
维吉尼亚州水晶城
What are you doing here? Where's Agent Mulder?
你在这里做什么 穆德探员在哪
He wouldn't listen to me.
他不听我的话
Get out of here. Get going.
离开这里 快走
I can't do that to him. Then do it for yourself.
我不能对他那样做 那就为自己
Look, I think I may have set you up.
听着 我想我或许害了你
What? You just get out of here now
什么 你离开这里就是了
and I'll explain it to you later. No.
我晚点再跟你解释 不
You explain it to me now. Set us up how, and with whom?
你现在就解释 怎么设计我们 谁设计
The same men that shoot first and ask questions later.
先开枪后问话的是同一个人
Agent Doggett!
多各特探员
Frohike?
弗兰基吗
Langly? Byers? Let's go. I'm dying out here.
兰利 拜尔斯 我们走 我会死在这儿的
Well, let us just finish our cappuccino and biscotti, and we'll see what we can do.
让我们把咖啡喝完 看看能做点什么
You can start walking now, Mulder.
你可以开始走了 穆德
Is the system bypassed? You'll know if it's not.
系统通过了吗 要是通不过你会知道的
Great.
太好了
Smile, buddy boy. The eye in the sky is watching.
微笑 伙计 天眼正在看着你呢
We're gonna be watching Mulder get busted
如果我找不到改写电路
if I don't find the override circuit.
我们就眼睁睁地看着穆德被抓
Everything's under control, Mulder.Just hold tight.
一切在掌握之中 抓紧了
Okay, got it!
好的 找到了
Come on, guys. I'm on autopilot here.
快点 伙计们 我现在是自我导航
Go left, Mulder. There should be a pair of glass doors
向左 穆德 应该有一扇玻璃门
about a hundred yards up.
大概一百码远
According to our information, those doors will lead you straight into the data bank.
根据我们的资料 那些门会引你直接去资料库
Hey, who's working on the locks, fellas?
嘿 谁来把锁打开 伙计们
Stand by. There you go.
准备 好了
There ought to be two work stations in the middle of the room.
应该是两个工作站在中间房♥间
Either one will give you access to the data.
都能让你使用资料的
Let's do some E-mailing.
我们来发个邮件吧
Agent Mulder, get out of there!
穆德探员 出去
Agent Mulder!
穆德探员
Mulder? What the hell's that?
穆德 该死的 是什么
Your life's in danger if you don't get out now.
你有生命危险 要是你现在不出去的话
Just a fly buzzing around the window.
只是一只苍蝇在窗户上飞
Agent Mulder, get out. You're coming with me.
穆德探员 出去 你跟我来
I'm here to save you, whatever you may think.
不管你怎么想 我在救你
I think you're trying to keep this information
我想你要把这些资料藏起来
from ever seeing the light of day,
永不见天日
just like you did once before, Agent Doggett, that's what I think.
就像你以前那样 多各特探员 我是这样想的
Agent Mulder, I don't even know what that information is.
穆德探员 我不知道这是什么资料
You're about to, along with a lot of other people.
你知道 还有很多人知道
There going to learn that they've been targeted
知道他们被盯上了
because of their genetic profiles
因为他们的基因档案
for abduction and replacement by alien facsimiles.
被绑♥架♥和被外星人代替
What do you say we start off with The Washington Post, huh?
我们从华盛顿邮局开始 你说怎么样
You can believe whatever you want,
不管你相信什么
but that information is never going to make it out.
可是资料是不会出来的
What are you going to do, shoot me?
你要做什么 对我开枪吗
ALL: Hello.
喂
Something's wrong. What are you talking about?
事情不对 你在说什么
I think we've been set up. You have to get Mulder out of there.
我想我们都被设计了 你们得让穆德出来
Right now that's basically impossible.
现在是不可能了
Uh-oh. Mulder?
穆德
You'd better start typing fast. Why?
你最好打快点 为什么
The cavalry just arrived.
装甲兵到了
You son of a bitch. You set me up.
你这杂种 你设计我
No.
不
Get him out of there, Gunmen. We're working on it.
让他出来 孤枪侠 我们正在做
Come on, Agent Mulder. Hey, get off of me.
快点 穆德探员 嘿 放开我
If I set you up, I wouldn't be here trying to convince you to go.
要是我要设计你 我不会来这里说服你回去的
They're coming to kill you. They're going to kill me, too.
他们是来杀你的 他们也会把我杀了
That's the set up.
这是圈套
Mulder, I think you better listen to the man.
穆德 我想你最好听他的
They got the data trapped and
他们有资料陷阱
I can't get it uploaded let alone start transmission.
我不能上载更不用说开始传送了
What is happening, Byers? I'm trying to figure that out.
这是怎么回事 拜尔斯 我正想要弄清楚
Mulder, are you there? Yeah, I'm here.
穆德 你在吗 是的 我在
It's look like there's really, uh, no good way out of there.
好像是真的出不去了
Except...
除非··
Except what?
除了什么
It's a long shot, but, uh, worth a try especially given the alternative.
这是大胆尝试 值得换个思维想一想
Here's what you do.
就这么做了
You've got two minutes, Knowle.
你有两分钟 诺依
Two minutes to give me one good reason
两分钟 给我一个好的理由
why I shouldn't put your name in lights.
为什么我不把你的名字爆出来
Why I shouldn't expose you for the lying bastard you are.
为什么不把你这个混♥蛋♥揭露出来
Hey,John, nice knowing you.
嘿 约翰 认识你真高兴
You see that man across the park?
你看到那个公园对面的人了吗
You walk, that man puts your name on all the wrong desks.
你走 那个人把你的名字放错了桌子
I get it,John.
我知道了 约翰
You asked me for information, I tell you what I can.
你问过我 我都告诉你了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表