If they find me, they'll take me. I know it.
如果他们找到我 他们会带走我的
I've always known it.
我知道 我一直都知道
I'm going to make you a splint, Gibson, okay?
我要用夹板固定 好吗
I can set your leg, but, uh...
我可以治好你的脚 但是··
I'm going to need a car to get you out of here.
我需要一辆车 载你离开这里
I'm going to come back for you.
我会回来找你
I promise.
我发誓
I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you.
我不会让你受伤害
You said that to me once before.
你曾经对我说过
Yeah? Deputy Director, for you.
喂 副局长 找你
Yeah, this is John Doggett.
我是约翰·多各特
Agent Doggett, I'm getting reports from Arizona...
多各特探员 我得到报告··
Yes, sir.
是 长官
...That you found Agent Mulder.
你找到穆德了
I'm afraid somebody jumped the gun on that. I saw him, sir, but I...
看来有人想你汇报了 我看到他了 但··
What do you mean, you saw him?
什么意思 你看到他了
What the hell is going on out there?
究竟怎么了
Well, we're 'round the clock here.
我们快没时间了
I've got local SAR, a rolling ground cordon and an eye in the sky.
我在当地启动了搜索救援 拉起警戒圈 并从空中监视
We're on top of the situation. How does the FBI...
现在情况危急 调查局怎么会··
...find a man and then lose him in the middle of the desert?
找到人然后又让他在沙漠中消失了呢
'Cause I'd like to know.
因为我想知道
Agent Doggett, are you there?
约翰·多各特 还在吗
Yeah. I heard the question.
是的 我听到了
I put you in charge out there, Doggett.
我交给你全权负责
Now do the damn job.
快去做这该死的工作
This amuse you? I amuse you?
你很开心吗 我很好笑吗
No.It just made sense to me.
没有 我知道为什么
How you found your way out here. Who led you to Gibson Praise.
你怎么找到这的 谁带你来找吉布森·普来斯
You think I was spying on you?
你以为我在监视你吗
No, but I think our new Deputy Director was.
不 但我认为新的副局长在监视我
You're being made a pawn in a rigged game.
你在游戏中就是个棋子
All right, you've painted me the picture, now put it in a frame.
好吧 你为你画了一幅画 而现在要把它框起来
All right.
好的
You've got a good rep, Agent Doggett.
你的名声很好 约翰·多各特
You don't compromise, you don't quit.
你不妥协 不放弃
You're a damned good FBI agent-- best of the best.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个调查局好探员
Lot of guys put you in the Director's chair one day.
有一天会有人让你当局长的
Which is why you've been set up to fail.
但这是你下台的原因
There's no amount of search and rescue or rolling cordons...
不是搜救 不是拉警戒圈··
...or eyes in the sky that are going to turn up Mulder.
也不是在空中监视穆德的行踪
It's just the wrong approach.
只是方法不对
It's not a question of approach. It's the only approach I got.
这不是方法的问题 我只有这个方法
The only way you're going to find Mulder is to give into the truth.
找穆德只有一个方法·· 找到真♥相♥
To listen to Scully.
听史卡利的
But even then... say you did find him, ...
但尽管那样 你说你确实找到他了··
...even then you lose.
然后又会丢了
You put anything about aliens or...
你把关于外星人的一切··
...UFOs or alien bounty hunters in your report...
UFO或外星赏金猎人 放在你的报告里
...Kersh will ruin you.
柯许会毁了你
I'm betting that was his plan.
我打赌 他计划这样
Is Agent Scully here?
史卡利在吗
Where's Agent Scully?
史卡利探员在哪
I need someone who's with Agent Scully to put her on a radio.
有谁看到史卡利 请她在广播上回应 请回答
Someone... with Agent Scully.
有人和史卡利在一起吗
Anyone got a twenty on Agent Scully?Is anyone out there with her?
有人和她在一起吗
I'm with Agent Scully.
我和史卡利一起
Then who's this?
这是谁
Go for Agent Scully.
去找她
What?
什么
Give me the radio.
给我报话机
You're with Scully? Right across the room from her.
你和她一起 她在房♥间里
From who? From me?
谁 我
Where?
哪里
What room? Where are you? Bunkhouse.
什么房♥间 你在哪里 临时住房♥
We're in the dorm.
我们在宿舍里
Tell him to hold her.
叫他抓住她
Tell them not to let her out of his sight!
叫他不要让她离开视线
Hold Scully. We're coming to you.
抓住史卡利 我现在过去
Agent Scully--
史卡利探员··
There she is.
她在那儿
Do you see her?
看见了吗
Where did she go? Did you see her?
她去哪儿了 看见她了吗
No.She ran right back here!
没有 她从后面跑了
I saw her!
我看见她了
You saw her!
你看见她了
Agent... Can you breathe?
探员··你能呼吸吗
He thinks it was me.
他以为是我
He thinks that I did this to him.
他以为是我做的
How is that possible?
怎么可能
It's someone in this room.
是这房♥里的其中一个
Mulder
穆德
Agent Scully?
史卡利
Where are you going?
你去哪
Agent Scully?
史卡利
Get out of the car.
下车
Agent Scully!
史卡利
Who are you? Who am I?
你是谁 我是谁
Drop your weapon and turn around.
放下枪转过去
I'm not gonna turn around. Just do it!
我不转身 转过去
I know how it works--
我知道怎么做··
Kill shot to the back of the neck.
对着脖子开枪
Scully, you're pointing your weapon at a friend.
史卡利 你拿枪对着朋友呢
Turn around, ...
转过去··
...or I'm going to assume that you're not who you say you are.
否则我会假设你是假扮的
Scully, it's me! Skinner!
史卡利 是我 史基纳
I can prove it.
我能证明
I know your secret-- who else knows it?
我知道你的秘密 没人知道
Okay... then tell me.
好··告诉我
You tell me. How do I know it's you?
你告诉我 我怎么知道是你
I don't like pointing guns at pregnant women...
我不喜欢拿枪对着孕妇··
...any more than I like them pointing guns at me.
宁愿让别人拿枪对着我
This has gone too far, Scully.
我们越走越远 史卡利
No.
不
That's what's wrong here.
这就是错的原因
It hasn't gone far enough.
还不够远
I need those car keys.
我要车钥匙
And what do you think you're going to do?
你知道自己在做什么
Look, we are being hampered here by the FBI, ...
听着 我们被调查局困在这儿了··
...by John Doggett, by doubt, by our own mistrust.
被约翰·多各特 被怀疑 被我们之间的不信任
Whatever it is, it is working... as long as we let it.
不管怎么样 它正按照我们的方式发展
You told me Mulder wouldn't allow it.
你告诉过我 穆德不容许的
Wouldn't let me ruin my career over this. Over him.
不让我毁掉事业
But what about you, Scully?
你呢 史卡利
I mean, my God, you've got even more at stake.
天哪 你不单是危险
I can't take the chance that I'm never going to see him again.
我不能冒这个险我永远没办法再见到他
Mulder could just come walking out of the dark-- we don't know.
穆德会走出黑暗的··我们不知道
Look... we've got one last chance here...
听着··我们只有最后一个机会··
...waiting for us out there in the desert--
沙漠中正在等待我们的··
Gibson Praise.
吉布森·普来斯
It may just be who gets to him first.
也许是先找到他的人
Get in the car. I'll drive.
上车 我来开
Gibson!
吉布森
He's not down there.
他不在那儿
I told him to stay here.
我让他待在这儿的
He was supposed to stay here.
他应该在这的
Gibson!
吉布森
I found him.
我找到他了
Gibson!
吉布森
What are you doing out here?
你在做什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表