Who's coming?
谁来了
You can't let them find him.
你不能让他们找到他
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Nobody move!
全部别动
Hands on your heads!
手放在头上
FBI! Please remain calm!
调查局 请冷静
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有搜查令
You are surrounded by law officers
你们被包围了
who are armed, and prepared to shoot, if necessary.
我们有武器 如果必要的话
Stop there!
站住
Hands on your head.
手放在头上
Turn around so I can see you.
转身让我看见你
Move! Move!
走 走
Go on! Move! Move!
继续 走 走
On the ground now!
趴在地上
FBI! Don't move!
调查局 别动
Please don't panic.
请不要惊慌
You are in no danger if you stay calm
如果保持冷静就没有危险
and where we can see you.
待在我们看得到的地方
Teresa.
泰瑞莎
Agent Scully...
史卡利··
You better get A.D. Skinner in to see this.
你最好叫史基纳来看看
And Agent Doggett.
还有多各特探员
I said I can't explain why it happens.
我说我无法解释为何会发生
Or how.
或怎么发生的
Only where.
只知道发生的地点
I got 46...
你的信徒··
of your followers rounded up out there
共有46个信徒··
at your compound.
在你的营地
You make me go to them for a straight answer
你叫我直接问他们··
it's only going to make it worse for you.
那只会对你更糟
How many times can I tell you?
我跟你说过多少次
Night's early.
夜晚来得早
Coffee's hot.
咖啡是热的
The ships come in, drop the abductees
船来了 丢下被绑♥架♥者
all messed up.
全都一团糟
I go and get them
我去接他们
so I can help them.
我能帮他们
Just like you helped Teresa Hoese
就像你帮泰瑞莎··
when you left her for dead?
让她去死
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
You, uh...you say that these abductees are returned
你··说那些被绑♥架♥的回来了
with severe injuries.
带着严重的伤
But that doesn't fit the pattern
但这并不符合··
of any alien abduction model.
任何外星人的绑♥架♥案例的模式
That's what I'm trying to explain.
我就是想解释这些
I predicted there would be an alien invasion
我预测会有外星人入侵··
at the millennium.
在千禧年
I was right
我是对的
it turns out.
它来了
'Cause that's when this all started.
然后它就开始了
Sir...
先生··
given the criminal charges against you
我们要对你提出犯罪控诉
you couldn't be a less credible witness
你不会是可靠证人
so stop trying to validate your theories
所以别想证实你的理论
and just give us the truth.
告诉我们真♥相♥
I'm telling you the truth.
我正在告诉你真♥相♥
I only want to help these people.
我只想帮那些人
So these video cameras that you have
那你营地的录影机··
around your compound-- how do they help?
是做什么用的
Abductees...
被绑♥架♥者··
live in fear of being taken again.
活在再度被绑的恐惧中··
The cameras give them a sense of security.
录影机给他们安全感
Or makes them afraid to leave.
或是让他们不敢离开
Do you have videotape
你有录影带吗
of how you happened to heal Teresa Hoese?
治疗泰瑞莎·荷西的过程
No.
没有
I asked you to give me the truth.
我要你给我真♥相♥
Do you have videotape of this man?
你有这个人的录影带吗
He's hiding something.
他在隐藏事情
Yeah, that's for sure.
是啊 当然
Agent Scully?
史卡利
What?
什么
What is it?
什么
I saw him.
我看见他了
I saw something.
我看见什么了
I reviewed these tapes from the compound.
我重新看了这些营地的录影带··
There are some things here I want you all to see.
我有东西要让你看
They've got a body in there.
里面有具尸体
Who is it?
那是谁
You can't tell from this angle.
从这个角度看不出来
Well, then where's another angle?
那从别的角度呢
This is the only angle I could find.
我只找到这个角度
Wait a minute. Stop it.
等等 停
That man.
那个人
I know that man.
我认识他
Good, because here he is again.
很好 因为这里又看到一次
Who is he?
他是谁
His name is Jeremiah Smith.
他叫杰迈·史密斯
Agent Mulder knew him. He believed that
穆德认识他 他相信··
he had the ability to heal people.
他有治好别人的能力
What do you mean, ""heal people""?
"治好"是什么意思
Like he did Teresa Hoese.
就像他对泰瑞莎所做的
Well, whoever he is
不管他是谁
take a look at this.
仔细看这个
What the helljust happened?
发生什么事了
That's what I'd like to know.
我也想知道
That's still Jeremiah Smith.
还是杰迈·史密斯
The hell it was.
见鬼
That's me, and I never even went in that building.
那是我 我从没去过那栋楼
Exactly.
没错
We have to get back out there.
我们要回去那
Halt.
等等
Identify yourself.
表明身份
We're looking for someone.
我们在找人
A man who may be one of the detainees.
可能是被拘留者
We need some bodies out here to help search the woods.
我们需要人手 搜寻这个森林
Where is he?
他在哪里
Jeremiah Smith.
杰迈·史密斯
Look, I know he's here.
听着 我知道他在这
Jeremiah Smith.
杰迈·史密斯
I need to speak with him.
我想跟他谈谈
You-- in the back.
你··转过来
Step out.
过来
Come with me.
跟我走
Take a seat.
坐下来
Are you Jeremiah Smith?
你是杰迈·史密斯
No, I...
不 我··
Did you heal these people?
你会治疗那些人
No.
不会
Did you heal Teresa Hoese?
是你治好了泰瑞莎
Look, I know who you are.
听着 我知道你是谁
Agent Scully.
史卡利
I'll be right outside.
我在外面
You're going to expose me.
你要揭发我
You're putting people in danger--
你会让人们身处危险中
abductees all over the country.
全国到处有人被绑♥架♥
I save them.
我救了他们
I'm the only one.
我是唯一的一个
Where's Mulder?
穆德在哪
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表