Billy Miles called us looking to turn himself in
比利·麦尔斯打电♥话♥要投案··
only he ain't here.
但却找不到他
Agent Doggett...
多各特探员··
I know. Something's wrong.
我知道 事情有变化
Something doesn't make any sense.
这事让人想不通
Leave the suitcase.
放下手提箱
Get in, go around.
上车先走
Mulder, lock your door.
穆德 把门锁住
I don't think that matters much, Scully.
我觉得那没什么用
We haven't got much time. Get in.
我们没什么时间了 上车
Mulder?
穆德
Let's go!
我们走
You should all know exactly what it is you're up against...
你应该完全了解 你所对抗的东西··
what Agent Scully's up against.
史卡利探员所面临的是什么
You realize you're all listening
你们应该明白告诉你们这些的人
to someone who tried to kill me.
就是想杀我的人
He left you for dead.
他让你自生自灭
Tell us about Billy Miles.
告诉我们关于比利·麦尔斯的事
There are others just like him.
还有像他一样的人
You can call them what you want
随你怎么称呼他们··
they're human replacements, alien replicants.
是人的替代品 还是外星人复♥制♥品
They're virtually unstoppable.
已经无法阻止他们了
What do they want?
他们的目的是什么
They want to knock out any and all attempts by us
他们把要毁掉所有我们为
to survive the final days--
末世生存的种种尝试
when they come back to retake the planet.
好让他们重新掌握地球
So, what, they're wandering around among us
所以 他们在我们之间游走··
looking for trouble?
是来搞破坏
Some kind of alien lawmen?
像是个外星执法者
You saw what they did to those doctors.
你看到他们怎么对待那些医生的
They're fearless.
他们没有恐惧
And they answer
他们是
to no one
各自行动的··
except their own biological imperative
只依靠自己的生物本能
to survive.
生存下来
What about Scully?
那史卡利呢
What do they want with her?
他们对她有何企图
They want my baby.
他们要我的小孩
Why?
为什么
They didn't even know about it.
他们根本不知道
I don't know exactly how they could have found out
我不清楚他们是怎么发现的··
just how... how important it is...
它的重要性··
how special.
是多么特别
My baby is normal.
我的孩子是正常的
Your baby was a miracle.
你的孩子是个奇迹
Born of a barren mother's
一个不孕母亲的··
barren womb.
不孕子♥宫♥
Are you saying that they're afraid of it?
你是说 他们害怕它
They're afraid of its implications.
他们害怕它所隐含的事
That it could somehow be greater than them.
它可能比他们还强大
Something...
是某种··
more human than human.
比人类还人类
I don't believe this.
我不相信
You wanted to destroy her child.
你曾经想伤害她的小孩
I wanted to destroy the truth before they learn the truth.
我想在他们知道真♥相♥前 毁掉真♥相♥
That there's a God...
这有个神··
a higher power.
有很大的权力
I don't believe this crap; I don't believe
我不信这胡言乱语 真不相信
you're all sitting around here listening to it
你们知道他说谎
when you know this man's a liar.
还都坐在这听
You can believe what you want
你可以相信你要相信的
but I don't think you can take the chance that I'm wrong.
但你们不能抱着我是骗子的侥幸念头
There isn't a hospital that's safe enough.
没有一间医院够安全
She may never even make it out of this building.
出了这栋大楼就完蛋了
Why don't you just shut up?
你不能安静一点吗
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
Get on the phone.
打电♥话♥
If we're going to get her out of here
要我们想让她走··
we're going to need some help.
我们必需请求支援
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Agent Doggett, can you hear me?
你听到了吗
I'm in the cab on my way from the airport.
我正从机场坐计程车过来
I'll meet you down in the parking garage.
我在下面车♥库♥等你
I have a car there waiting for you.
我有辆车在那等你
Where are we going?
我们去哪
I'll tell you when you get here.
到那里我会告诉你
If I'm so full of crap, why all the precautions?
如果我是胡说的 为什么如此小心
Precisely because you are so full of crap, Krycek.
就因为你满口胡言 克莱切克
Your ass stays here.
你这笨蛋待在这里
Agent Doggett, where are you?
多各特探员 你在哪
Coming around to you.
马上来
Stop the car.
停车
Go. Get out of here.
快 离开这
I'm guessing I don't have time to go to the little girls' room?
我想我没时间去厕所了
Okay, bring her down.
好 带她下来
Mulder, Skinner, he's in the garage!
穆德 史基纳 他在车♥库♥
Go back! Go back!
回去 回去
Get back in the elevator!
回电梯里来
He's on the stairs coming up.
他从楼梯上来了
Hey, look who's back.
看看谁回来了
He's in the building.
他在这大楼里
What do you want me to do?
你要我♥干♥什么
You're going to protect her.
你来保护她
Drive safely.
开车小心
Go!
走
第二十集 奔逃
X档案 第八季
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表