sizzling to your brain stem
对你的脑干发出噪音
and all I want to do with that power
我用这么大的权力··
is save a man's life.
只为了拯救一个人的生命
I don't think his life can be saved.
我不认为他可以活过来
I have a vial that contains a vaccine.
我有一瓶疫苗
Mulder knows of it.
穆德知道
His father developed it to fight the alien virus.
他的父亲制♥造♥它 用它去对付外星病毒
There's no vaccine can help the man I found in that grave.
即使是疫苗 对死人也没有用
You found him, and you don't even know what you got.
你把他找出来 而你却不知道你得到的是什么
It's a push of a button, Walter.
只要按个按钮
You can't do this to yourself.
你不必呆在这里
You asked me not to come in here
你叫我不要来这
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
I hope you're not asking me to leave.
我希望你不是来叫我走
Concern's for your well-being, Agent Scully.
我是关心你的健康
That's all it's ever for.
就这个意思
I felt this was a bad idea from the start.
我一开始就觉得这是个坏主意
I told the Assistant Director so.
我也跟助理局长说过
Worrying about the effect it might have on you.
我担心结果会对你有影响
You mean finding Mulder alive?
你是指发现穆德还活着吗
I know you came in here with the doctors.
我知道你和那些医生一起过来
I'm sure you must have asked them what his chances are.
我肯定你已经问过他们 他能有什么机会
Agent Doggett...
多各特探员··
...however I felt about you when we first met
不管我对你的第一印象如何··
you changed my opinion
你改变了我的观点
with the quality of your character
对于你的人格··
and of your work.
和你的工作
Now, I am thankful to know you
现在我很高兴认识你··
and I am thankful for your concern...
我谢谢你的关心··
...but no matter what Mulder's chances are
但不管穆德有多少机会··
the choice not to open up that grave was wrong.
不打开棺木救他才是错误的
And not because of me personally
这不是为了我的个人因素··
but as my partner on the X-Files.
而是我在X档案的同伴
Now, the truth may hurt
真♥相♥也许会伤害人··
but it's all that matters.
但它们却很重要
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
About what caused this.
造成这件事的原因
You've got to come quickly!
你得快点来
It's Billy Miles.
是比利·迈尔斯
I don't really remember all that much of anything.
我不太记得每一件事
Do you have any idea
你有什么想法吗
what you're doing here, Billy?
你在这儿做什么 比利
Do you have any conscious memory at all?
你有什么有清楚的记忆吗
I remember water.
我记得有水
And I remember being on the ship.
我记得在船里
You were found by a fishing boat.
你被一艘渔船发现
That's not what you mean...
那不是你的意思··
is it, Billy?
是吗 比利
You mean...
你意思是··
a spacecraft.
一艘太空船
They took so many this time.
他们花了很长时间··
But now I understand.
但我现在明白了
They're here to save us.
他们是来救我们的
Well, that's great news.
这是条大新闻
I'm going to let you two talk.
我让你们谈谈
Agent Doggett...
多各特探员··
where are you going?
你要去哪里
Back to the real world. Why?
回真实世界去 怎么了
You just won't believe it, will you?
你就是不愿相信 是吗
Not even for a minute.
一分钟都不愿相信
Not even with it staring you right in the face.
甚至完全显现在你的表情上
Is that so important to you?
这对你来说很重要吗
What I believe or don't believe?
我相不相信对你很重要吗
I'm really not up to this assignment anyway
我真不该来干这件事的
as you so gently put it.
不像你能这么温和地面对
Agent Doggett
多各特探员
you spoke with his doctors.
你和他的医生说过··
He was lying on his deathbed.
他曾经躺在验尸台上
I'm with you, Agent Scully.
我同意你 史卡利探员
It's a medical mystery, for sure.
这当然是个医学奇迹
But don't ask me to take a load of horse crap
但别要我吃一堆马粪··
for the gospel truth.
只为了这福音式的真♥相♥
I underestimated you, Agent Doggett.
我低估了你
I thought this was just simple...
我以为这很简单··
resistance to extreme possibilities...
拒绝相信极端的可能性··
when, in fact, you're just downright bullheaded.
事实上 你只是个蠢货
Do you believe it, Agent Scully?
你相信吗 史卡利
I mean that stuff
我指的是··
he said about aliens coming to save the world.
他说外星人来拯救这世界
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Nobody called me about Billy.
关于比利的事 没人通知我
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What, this is incredible.
拜托 这是个奇迹
It's too incredible.
太不可思议了
Sir, there isn't
长官··
a piece of medical data on him that isn't 100% normal.
在他身上的医学数据 没有一点不正常
Why are you questioning that...
你为什么质疑这个··
when it could mean that the doctors are wrong about Mulder?
你是说医生关于穆德说话是错的
Because it doesn't make sense.
因为那一点都不合理
I mean, there should be blood
我是说··
fluid, electrolyte imbalances
应该要有血流 电解液··
loss of brain function
脑部丧失功能
but as it is, it's like he shed his skin
但事实上 他就好像脱了皮··
and literally became a new person.
完全成为一个新的人
And I don't mean the same person.
我不是说同一个人
What are the chances this could be due to an alien influence?
会不会是因为外星人的影响
Could it be a virus?
它可能是病毒吗
Why are you asking me this?
为什么这么问我
Sir, if you know something...
如果你知道一些事··
Look, we-we're working against the clock here.
听着 我们在这儿和时间赛跑
This, this could happen to Mulder.
这也可能发生在穆德身上
And until we know what it is
直到我们明白这是什么··
we have to do everything to control it.
我们得尽一切力量来控制它
There may be a vaccine.
也许是因为一种疫苗
Where?
在哪里
It doesn't come without a price.
必需要付出代价
This is about saving a man's life.
这事关一个人的生命
Yes.
是的
It is.
当然
联邦监狱
西维吉尼亚州派奇
Brother...
老兄··
you aren't someone I expected to be paying me a visit.
没想到你来看我
How are they treating you?
他们怎么对待你
Treating me?
怎么对待我
Like a prophet.
对我像一个先知
That's what I'm here about, your prophecies--
我来这里的原因··
these preachings of yours.
是你的预言能力
You misread me, is that it?
你错看了我 不是吗
I want to know about
我想知道··
these men and woman you say
你说的那些男人和女人··
you would find left for dead.
你发现他们的时候是死人
You found someone yourself.
你发现了某个人··
Left for dead, but who's not dead.
像是死了但其实没死
Yes.
是的
You're here to receive the word...
你来这听我说··
and yet you can't bring yourself to say my name.
你还不能直呼我的名字
Say it.
说吧
Absalom.
(大卫王之子)押沙龙
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表