I'm on the Clay Street platform.
我在克雷街站的月台
Got a fare jumper.
有一个逃票的
White male, shaved head, 20s.
白种人 男性 光头 20岁左右
Possible 10-13.
可能存在危险
Officer Philbrick, all clear.
车上没人 菲尔布里克警官
第十二集 地铁惊魂
X档案 第八季
Deputy Chief Karras, Transit Police. This is Lieutenant Bianco.
卡拉斯警员 运输警员 这是比安科上尉
You're Scully and Doggett, right? Yes.
你们是史卡利和多各特 是的
Is the assessment team here?
评估人员到了吗
Downstairs, waiting 45 minutes.
在楼下 等了45分钟了
Where the hell have you two been?
你们俩到底跑到哪里去了
Agent Scully needed to examine the body...
史卡利探员需要先检查··
of the victim first.
受害者的尸体
Who's missing the picture here?
你是不是搞错了
I got lots of people can examine the body.
我有很多人都可以验尸
What I need from the FBI now...
我现在需要调查局提供··
is a time frame.
是一个时间表
A time frame?
时间表
One of the main arteries...
波士顿其中一个交通系统··
of the Boston public transport system has been closed...
在11小时又4分钟前··
for exactly 11 hours and 4 minutes.
已经被关闭了
My phone is ringing off the hook right now...
媒体都快要··
with calls from the press.
把我的电♥话♥打爆了
I got 100,000 pissed-off commuters...
还有10万个怒气冲冲的乘客··
who were late to work this morning who are going to be...
他们今早上班迟到了··
even more pissed off if they can't get home.
如果下班还要耽误 他们就更加气愤了
And I got one extremely pissed-off mayor...
还有一个气坏的市长··
paying me to do one thing-- keep the damn trains running.
他给我薪水是要我保持列车畅通··
We appreciate the pressure that you're under, but--
我们明白您的压力 但是··
No. It's you guys better kick it in the ass.
不 你们才是应该被责备的对象
The afternoon rush starts in five hours.
还有5个小时 下午的人潮高峰就到了
Do what you've got to do...
你们快点开始工作··
but this line is going back in operation at 4:00 p.m.
下午4点一定要全线恢复
I'm afraid you can't do that.
恐怕你不能这样做
Oh, yes, I can.
我当然可以
You've got a dead man...
在车上死了一个人··
who's got over 1l3 of his body tissue completely eaten away...
超过113个体内组织被吃了··
and until we figure out how and why...
在我们不确定动机原因之前··
that tunnel cannot be reopened.
隧♥道♥内不能通车
We understand the FBI's need to do...
我们明白调查局需要··
a thorough investigation, but as I see it...
进行充分的调查
the facts of this case are actually pretty simple.
但在我看来 是这件事其实很简单
Simple?
简单
The train briefly lost power...
火车一度断了电··
during which time an assailant killed a Boston transit cop.
在这段期间 凶手害死了一个波士顿运输警♥察♥
That man is still at large.
他的身份还不能确定
An assailant using what?
凶手怎么办到的
Acid, lye.
强酸或强碱
Your examination of the victim must've told us something.
你对尸体的检查 可以告诉我们什么吧
No, it didn't, that's the thing.
没办法 问题就在这里
Until we culture the tissue and run the proper tests...
在我们找到身体组织 进行实验之前··
we're not going to know what killed him...
我们无法确定死因··
or if it can infect others.
或者是否具有传染性
The Centers for Disease Control...
疾病控制中心··
had robotic sniffers in the tunnel all night.
整个晚上都动用机器人在这里搜寻
They found no trace of biological or chemical agents.
他们没有找到生化物质的迹象··
So let's clear this up.
那么就让我们总结一下吧
What we're looking for is a man--
我们要找的是一个人··
a cop-killer.
杀死警♥察♥的人
Single suspect.
一个嫌疑犯··
At least that's your cover story.
至少这是你的封面故事
That's what you're telling the press.
你就是这样告诉媒体的
The question is...
但问题是··
can you get me the killer or an explanation...
你能不能找到凶手或者解释清楚··
in less than five hours?
你只有5个小时
Because hell or high water...
因为不管如何··
this subway reopens at 4:00 p.m. sharp.
地铁下午4点准时开车
Now, let's go.
我们走吧
Steven Melnick...
史蒂芬·梅尼克
Transportation Authority's...
交通管理局的··
chief structural engineer.
结构总工程师
He built this tunnel.
这条隧♥道♥是他建的
I only oversaw construction of it...
我只是监督它的工程··
four years ago.
那是4年前了
But I know every square inch down there.
但我对它非常了解
Dr. Hellura Lyle, special pathogens branch, CDC.
莱尔博士 特别病原体部门 中♥央♥疾病控制中心
We were told you folks said...
有人告诉我们··
that the tunnel was clear of pathogens.
这条隧♥道♥内没有病原体
Well, I guess I'm just here for the moral support.
我想我只是义务来帮忙的
We're just covering our bases.
我们只是来保护我们的岗位的
What base are they covering?
他们的职责是什么
Agent Scully is a medical doctor...
史卡利探员是一个医生··
who they tell me has a lot of experience...
他们说她很有经验··
with equivocal death.
特别是离奇死亡案件
Equivocal?
离奇
I mean, you're dead or you're not, right?
我是说 好像死了又还没死
Deaths for which there may be...
有多种解释的死亡··
many explanations or for which an explanation may be hard to find.
或者找不到解释的死亡
And what about you?
你是做什么的
I'm just a good shot.
我只是个好帮手
Well, good. Now that we're bosom buddies...
好的 我们现在在一条船上了··
let's get this show on the road.
我们过去看看
You need some help with that?
你需要一点帮忙吗
No.
不需要
You're going in without me. What?
你自己进去 我不进去 什么
I don't know what kind of games are being played...
我不知道现在玩的是什么游戏··
but I'm going to be much more effective...
但我要更有效率地··
analyzing the situation from up here.
分♥析♥这里的情况
Yeah, but I'm just a tagalong here.
可以 但我只是个门外汉
This is your thing.
这是你的领域
You've got all the experience.
你有很多经验
You've got capable people with you, Agent Doggett.
你有很能干的助手 多各特
What I need down there are eyes and ears.
我需要的是眼睛和耳朵
Okay.
好的
I'll be your...
我就是你的··
eyes and ears.
眼睛和耳朵
Only I wish someone would tell me...
我希望有人能告诉我··
what the hell it is I'm supposed to be looking for.
我到底该寻找些什么
Third rail's powering down.
第三条轨道正在断电
You're clear to enter the subway floor...
现在可以安全地进入地铁地面··
and as long as you stay on this line...
只要你待在这条线上··
there should be no risk of accidental shock...
就不会有意外的电击··
or electrocution.
或者触电
You copy that, Agent Doggett?
收到吗 多各特探员
Yep, we're on the tunnel floor.
收到 我们在隧♥道♥地面
Hope you got yourself a nice clear picture, Agent Scully.
希望你明白你在做什么 史卡利探员
We got you every step of the way.
我们会告诉你怎么做
Ooh, it feels like Atlanta in August.
这感觉像是八月的亚特兰大
Yeah, it's the middle of winter.
是啊 现在是冬天
How come it's so hot down here?
这里怎么会这么热
They shut down ventilation last night.
昨晚他们关闭了通风
Normally you have almost a million cubic feet...
通常 每分钟大约100万立方英尺··
of fresh air per minute pushing through here...
的新鲜空气在这里流动··
but now we're in a sweat box.
但现在我们是在蒸笼里了
Aren't we lucky?
我们不是幸运吗
Hot, sticky and crawling in the dark.
又热又黏 还要在黑暗中爬行
All so every commuter in Boston...
这样所有波士顿的通勤族··
can get home to watch Survivor i.
就可以回家看《生存者》了
I wonder why they shut down the ventilation...
他们为什么要关闭通风呢
if it's a man we're supposed to be looking for.
如果我们要找的只是个人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表