His prints are on it.
上面有他的指纹
Where did he even get it?
他是从什么地方拿到的
His father's never seen it before. He's no hunter.
他父亲从来没见过 他不打猎
Never cleaned an animal, which is about all...
从来没有猎捕过动物··
...a knife like that's good for... except for killing, of course.
而那把刀是用来杀动物的
Well, I hate to say this...
嗯 我讨厌这样说··
...but I think that the best thing for Billy and his family...
但是我觉得现在对比利和他的家庭··
...is if he's removed to an institution...
最好就是送他到一个公共机构
...under the observation of people who are
让那些有这方面经验的人
experienced in these things.
来照顾他
You mean, remove him? Take him away?
你是说 送走他 带他走
After all his family's been through?
但至少要经过他父母的同意
This is not a normal child, Agent Doggett, ...
他不是一个正常的小孩 多各特探员·
...and this is not a normal act.
这也不是一个正常的行为
You make it sound like he's possessed.
你这样说好像他是中邪似的
Call the exorcist.
那叫巫师啊
He's a kid-- a kid who's been through
他是一个小孩 一个经历了
who knows what kind of hell.
不知道什么可怕的事情的小孩
Give him a chance.
给他一个机会
How do you know he's not trying
你怎么知道他不是在
to communicate something?
表达什么讯息
And what's the message?
你说想表达什么讯息
Yes, he's a kid, Agent Doggett, you're right.
是的 他是一个孩子 多各特探员··
He's a kid who materialized out of thin air, unaged.
他绝对不是一个正常的孩子 和他的年龄不相符
Do you not somehow recognize how strange this is?
你难道还没有意识到这很奇怪吗
Did anybody notice this? This symbol?
有没有人注意到这个记号♥
Yeah, I was going to mention that to you 'cause it's...
有 我要跟你说··因为这是··
...kind of weird. Weird how?
很奇怪的事情 有多奇怪
Well, like I told you, ...
噢 就像我跟你说的
...we tried everything
我们曾经使用了一切手段
to find that boy and who abducted him, ...
找那个小孩和那个绑♥架♥他的人··
...went so far as to bring in a police psychic...
那个事把警♥察♥都快要搞疯
...ten years back-- came up with that very same symbol.
十年后 他回来了··那记号♥是完全相同的
Well, how exactly did he come up with it?
嗯 他到底是怎么被发现的
She. Sharon Pearl.
她 莎伦·珀尔·
Couldn't say how it came to her.
不知道怎么说··
I've seen this symbol before, too. You have?
我以前也看过这个符号♥ 你见过吗
I'll be damned.
哦 天呀
We love you so much, Billy.
我们好爱你 比利
Whatever happened...
不管发生了什么事··
...we want to put it behind us.
我们都该把它忘了
Be a family again.
重新团圆
And if you could help us to understand...
你让我们了解··
...what you're going through, ...
你所经历的事情
...we could move forward.
我们可以继续前进
No, we're just going to go see a doctor, ...
不 我们只是去看医生··
...someone you might want to talk to.
那人可能就是你想见的
We're coming right back.
我们会马上回来
Nothing's going to happen.
什么事都不会发生
Mommy won't let anything happen to you.
妈咪不会让任何事发生在你身上的
Billy, I just want you to get the help you need...
比利 我只是想让你得到你想要的··
...so we can all live here together and be happy.
让我们能永远幸福的生活在这里 可以吗
Okay? Come on, sweetie.
来吧 甜心
I'll take him, Doug.
我来带他 道格
If it's such a strain on you.
如果那对你来说是伤害的话
Look, if you think a shrink can give us some answers, fine.
如果你认为逃避可以让我们找到答案的话 那好
I just don't want this to ruin our other son's life in any way.
我真的不想让他毁了我们其他儿子的生活
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Where's Billy?
比利在哪里
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Dad!
爸爸
I don't want no more trouble here, Ronnie.
我不想这里再有麻烦了 罗尼·
Whatever you're doing, you do it somewhere else.
不管你在做什么 你到别的地方去做吧
You ever get off your lazy ass to do anything
你可以去做任何你想做的事
but hassle me?!
但是不要来烦我
Watch your mouth.
嘴巴干净点
I got company coming and he won't take your lip.
我跟他一起来的 但他可没说你坏话
Who?
谁
You tell him to stay out of my face.
你告诉他我不想见他
Get away from me.
离我远点
Where you going, weirdo?
你去哪里 怪人
You steal those clothes off a fat man? Or'd...
你从一个胖子那里偷了那些衣服
...you just shrink? Hmm?
还是你是疯子 嗯
Hey, you going to get your butt in this trailer,
嘿 你准备就坐这辆车
traveling man?
旅游者
All depends on, uh... what you've got in mind.
全靠你··嗯· 你自己脑子里想的是什么
Testing, one, two, three...
测试 1 2 3
This is great.
很好
Now, I've got a psychic sitting in my living room...
现在在客厅里坐着一个灵媒
...who's going to tell me what's wrong with my son.
由她来告诉我 我的儿子怎么了
I understand your misgivings, Mr. Underwood, ...
我知道你很担心 安德伍先生··
...but perhaps you can look at this as just another avenue.
但是也许你该看看这个··另一个方法
An avenue to what?
一个什么方法
We're going to solve this case, Mr. Underwood.
我们快解决这个案子了 安德伍先生
We're going to find out who did this to your son.
我要去找出 到底是谁对你儿子做了这个
And then what? What am I left with?
然后呢 我们得到了什么
A kid who stabs knives into his brother's mattress?
一个用刀去割烂他弟弟床垫的孩子
You don't know the half of it.
你根本不知道整件事情
He gives everyone but his mother
除了他妈妈
the creeps with that stare of his.
他让任何人都害怕他
I just know that this is going to tear you apart.
我只知道这个让你快发疯了
It's going to tear your family apart. And you can't let it.
它会让你的家庭破裂 但你不能任由它发生啊
You got to save them from the damage this can do
你得让他们免受伤害
I'll be happy to save what I can.
要是我能做到的话 我将会很高兴
Come on, Josh. Let's go.
来吧 乔希 我们走
Is this going to happen?
这个会有效吗
Shouldn't you be telling us that?
这不是应该你告诉我们的吗
You're no doubt confused, Agent Doggett.
你肯定很苦恼 多各特探员
I take psychic readings not see through walls.
我做的是精神监定而看不♥穿♥墙壁
Sorry to keep you waiting.
很抱歉让你久等了
Mrs. Underwood. I'm Sharon Pearl.
安德伍夫人 我是莎伦·珀尔
I consulted on your son's disappearance back in 1990.
我来诊断你的儿子在1990年消失后又回来的事
And you're Billy?
你是比利
Ms. Pearl? Are you okay?
珀尔小姐 你还好吗
There are very powerful forces at work here.
这里有一股非常强的力量
Working through this boy.
在他的身体里
Drawing him to his brother.
把他吸引到他的弟弟那里
I feel this force...
我感觉到了这股力量··
I feel this force...
我感觉到了这股力量··
...coming through you.
从你身上传出
You lost someone just like Billy.
你也失去像比利一样的人
Call 911
打911
What's happening to her?
她怎么了
Oh, my God.
哦 天呀
Hey, Fartknocker.
嘿 杂种
Where are you going in such a big hurry?
你这么匆忙 去哪里
What's the matter? Got something in your ears?
怎么了 你听不见吗
Don't .. don't touch me, Cal.
不要碰我 卡尔
Oh, listen to him.
哦 听着
No wonder he wears them baggy britches.
难怪他穿着宽松的裤子
Our Ronnie's a big man now.
我们罗尼已经是大人了
Your old lady said...
你老妈说··
...the cops came and talked to you. Hmm?
警♥察♥来找你谈过话
I am talking to you, not the side of your head.
我告诉过你 你不要锈逗了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表