What happened to the lynch mob?
那群暴民怎么了
You hear all that?
你全听见了
I heard enough.
我听够了
Things have taken a little turn.
事情有点变化
I don't think so, Agent Doggett.
我不这么认为 多各特探员
Well, you can think what you want but I think this looks bad for the FBI.
你随便怎么想 我认为这会让调查局很难看
It was unavoidable. How do you figure that?
这是不可避免的 你怎么知道
This is the body pulled from the river.
这里河里捞起来的尸体
She died of natural causes-- congestive heart failure--
她死于自然因素:心脏病··
...but her body was only burned afterwards.
但是她的尸体后来遭到焚烧
By who, and why burn it? Well, obviously to cover something up.
谁做的 为什么要烧 很明显 一定是为了掩藏什么
Yeah,but what?
是 但是什么呢
That's what I still don't know.
这点我也不知道
Look, we know what we're looking for.
听着 我们知道我们要找什么
We should be out there looking for it.
我们应该出去找
We're not going to catch it standing here speculating.
我们在这里站着猜是抓不到的
Look, it kills like an animal, but with purpose.
听着 它像是动物一样杀人 但是有目的的
It stalked the detective for the same reason...
他因为相同的原因而攻击探长··
...that it stalked the old woman and the undertaker.
还有攻击那个老妇人和殡仪员
Each of those victims had had contact with this burnt body.
每个死者都与被烧的尸体有关
The undertaker prepared it.
殡仪员埋的她
Her mother ID'd it and
她的妈妈生了她
the Detective got the call when she was found.
当她被发现时 是 探长通知她妈妈的
Well, who else would have had contact with it?
那么还有谁有关连呢
The, uh, man who found her in the river.
在河里发现她的人
A, uh, Myron Stefaniuk.
麦隆·史方亚克
Stefaniuk? Yeah.
史方亚克 是的
One of the hunters in the photo in 1956 was Ernie Stefaniuk.
那张1956年照片里的一个猎人叫厄尼·史方亚克
There's an address in his file. I hope we're not too late.
这个档案里有地址 希望不会太晚
Mr. Stefaniuk?
史方亚克先生吗
Myron Stefaniuk?
麦隆·史方亚克
That's me. Good. Sorry.
是我 抱歉
You gave us a bit of a scare.
你让我们有点害怕
We went to your home up the road and we couldn't find you.
我们去过你家 找不到你
Why would that scare you?
那为什么会吓到你呢
Well, sir, we work with the FBI and we have reason to believe...
先生 我们在调查局工作··
...that your life may be in danger. I'm in danger?
我们相信你身处危险之中 我有危险吗
Well, we're investigating some murders, sir, ...
我们正在查谋杀案···
...that we believe may be connected to the burnt body that you found recently.
我们相信 也许跟你最近发现的焚毁尸体有关
I fished it out of the river.
我钓鱼时发现的
What have I got to do with anything? Well, we're not saying for sure that you do.
我做了什么 我们现在也不确定
It may just be your connection to the body.
也许只是你和尸体的关连性
There is no connection. I just fished it out of the river.
没任何关连 我只是在河边钓鱼
Well, sorry, sir, but that may be enough.
对不起 先生 那就够了
It's nonsense. Leave me alone.
真没道理 离我远点
Ernie Stefaniuk.
厄尼·史方亚克
Lived in Montana in 1956.
1956年住在蒙大拿
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Ernie was my brother.
他是我哥哥···
He was one of three hunters that killed a man that was half animal.
他是当时的三个猎入之一···杀了一个半人半兽的东西
Please! That was a long time ago.
拜托 那是很久以前的事了
Do you know where we can find him to talk with him, sir?
你知道哪里可以找到他吗
My brother's dead. That thing killed him.
我哥哥已经死了 那东西杀了他
Well, I have a newspaper story that says your brother disappeared.
有报纸说你哥哥失踪了
That was 40 years ago.
那是40年前了
Leave it alone! Leave me alone!
离我远点
You know, we've been out here for nine hours.
我们已经在这9个小时了
The only thing this man seems to be in danger of is terminal loneliness.
也许这个人唯一危险的事情就是太孤独了
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许我错了
Maybe this is all just a...
也许只是个···
...a grand coincidence and we're wasting our time out here.
一个特殊的巧合而我们在浪费时间
You were so sure before.
你曾经很肯定
Yeah, I was sure of the facts as I had deduced them scientifically.
是的 我确定的是那些科学演绎的结果
Maybe I'm... I'm trying to force them into shape.
也许我··我在强迫拼凑它们
Maybe I'm manufacturing a theory.
也许我在产生一个理论
Well, what happened to taking a leap?
为什么突然转变呢
Maybe I'm just trying too hard.
也许我太急了
To do what?
做什么
To be Mulder?
扮演穆德
You know, I'm not Oxford educated.
你知道 我不是牛津毕业的
About all I know about the paranormal is...
我只知道那现象是··
...men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
男人来自火星 女人来自金星
But I don't think you're wrong, Agent Scully.
但我不认为你是错的 史卡利
What makes you say that?
为何这么说呢
Well, I'm no Fox Mulder, ...
我不是穆德··
...but I can tell when a man's hiding something.
但我知道有人隐藏了什么
Myron Stefaniuk fishes a woman out of the river...
麦隆·史方亚克从河里发现了一个女尸··
...who's been gone for 40 years.
而那个人已消失40年了
He has a brother he hasn't seen in over 40 years.
他有个40年没见的哥哥
A brother who just happened to hunt down some kind of creature over 40 years ago.
他哥哥40年前杀了一种生物··
Well, what does he have to hide?
那么他要隐瞒什么
Well, that's what I'm hoping this good cop work is going to show us.
我想需要监视一下
You there!
你在做什么
Stop right there!
站着别动
I see him.
我看到他了
Stop where you are!
马上停下来
Put your hands up and out!
举起手来 转身
Now, turn around, slowly.
慢慢转过去
Are you Ernie Stefaniuk?
你是厄尼·史方亚克吗
Are you Ernie Stefaniuk?!
你是厄尼·史方亚克吗
Yeah.
是
How's a man supposed to live...
一个人怎么会生活在··
...when his fear becomes obsession?
充满恐惧的环境里
You'd do the same thing.
你做了同样的事
Who wouldn't who wanted to live?
谁不愿意别人活着
You never left the island?
你没离开这岛吗
44 years-- I wouldn't dare knowing it was out there.
44年了··我不敢想它就在这里
That it could come back for me.
也许它会回来找我
You know something about it?
你知道关于它的事
About what this thing is?
关于这东西是什么
I know on the evolutionary ladder...
我知道在进化阶梯上··
...bats are real close by the apes...
蝙蝠跟类人猿很近··
...and just as we came from the apes...
因为我们从猿进化而来··
...so might a man, sprung from a bat.
所以可能会有人从蝙蝠进化来
To live and hunt like a bat...
像蝙蝠一样生活、猎食
...but with the cold-blooded vengeance of a man.
却有像人类一般的冷血复仇
Even if that were true, sir, ...
即使是真的···
...how could it possibly find you out here on an island?
它怎么能在岛上找到你呢
I needed to cut off all contact.
我要切断一切关连
Communication could be only one-way.
沟通只是单向的
My brother helped me.
我弟弟帮了我
And then there was my wife.
还有我妻子
It was her body your brother pulled in.
你弟弟拖的是她的尸体
She gave up everything to be with me.
她为了我放弃了一切
I forbade her to tell her mother.
我不让她告诉她妈妈
44 years on six acres of island, she made only one demand.
44年在一个6英亩的岛上 她只有一个要求
To be buried in consecrated earth.
葬在神圣的土地上
She was a Catholic her whole life.
她是天主教♥徒♥
Mr. Stefaniuk...
史方亚克先生··
It's killed four people.
它杀了4个人
All of whom would have had traces of your scent...
他们全部或多或少都与你妻子的
...through various degrees of contact with your wife's body.
的尸体有关连
My brother? Your brother's okay, Ernie.
我弟弟 你弟弟没问题 厄尼
But he had contact with Ariel's body. It'll come after him, too.
但他跟阿尔的尸体有关 它也会找上他的
He's all right.
他很好
We spoke with him earlier today.
今天我们还跟他说过话
Today?Today, he might have been fine
今天 今天他也许很好
but this thing hunts likes a bat.
但是那个东西像蝙蝠一样猎杀
It only attacks at night.
只有晚上才会行动
Stay here. Stay with him.
你和他待在这里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表