Marie!
玛丽
No! Please!
不 求求你
Oh, God!
天啊
第十一集 生命的意义
X档案 第八季
Mulder was dying...
穆德快要死了··
It's all right here.
这里没事了
For a year he was going to doctors.
最近一年内 他一直去看医生
There's a clear record of his decline.
他恶化的情况记录得很清楚
How well did you really know him?
你到底对他了解多少
Howfar would Mulder go?
穆德会走多远
How far would he go for what?
他走这么远为了什么
The truth... his truth.
真理··他的真理
Whatever you and I may differ on...
不管你我有什么不同意见··
I'll find him, Agent Scully.
我会找到他
You must be Special Agent Doggett.
你一定是多各特探员
I'm Sheriff Frey. Just call me Kurt.
我是弗莱警长 叫我科特就行了
I appreciate the help, Kurt.
很感谢你帮忙 科特
Shame to have you drive
真不好意思让你星期六
all the way up here on a Saturday.
开这么远的车
Hate to say you're wasting your time.
我不得不说你在浪费你的时间
Not if you confirm what you told me before.
我只是想确认你之前告诉我的
Yes, sir. Agent Mulder was here, all right...
是的 穆德探员曾在这里··
last spring.
去年春天
You said on the phone Agent Mulder was investigating
你在电♥话♥里说 他当时在调查··
a missing woman, Marie Hangemuhl.
一名失踪女子 叫玛丽·海格默
Well, she wasn't exactly missing.
她并不真的失踪了
He wasn't exactly investigating, either.
他也并不是真的在调查
I'm not following you.
我不太懂
It was a false report.
那是个错误的报告
Marie never even left the house.
玛丽从来没有离开过房♥子
The only reason Agent Mulder found out about it was
穆德唯一查出来的是··
because Marie's sister got all excited about nothing.
玛丽的姐姐很高兴什么也没发现
There.
就是这个
See for yourself.
你自己看看吧
Say, I've got some hot coffee and a Danish here
我有些热咖啡和丹麦点心在这里
if you're interested.
不知道你有没有兴趣
No, thanks.
不必 谢了
You know, if you don't mind me asking, Agent Doggett
如果你不介意我问问··
what's your interest?
你的兴趣是什么
I mean, I was actually surprised
事实上我很惊讶
that one FBI agent gave this case a thought.
居然有调查局探员会对这个案子感兴趣
It's not so much the case as it is the agent.
这个案子不简单
Agent Mulder disappeared last May.
穆德探员去年五月失踪了
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这个消息
I still don't see what that has to do with us.
我仍不明白这和我们有什么关系
Did Agent Mulder have a personal connection here--
他和这里有什么人连络吗
something that might not be in your report?
一些没写进你报告的东西
No, I don't think
不 我想没有
he'd ever been to Squamash before, as far as I know.
在我记忆中 他没再来过斯阔米什
I have cell phone records showing that
我有手♥机♥记录可以证明
Agent Mulder came back here the week before he disappeared.
他在失踪前一星期来过这里
What for?
要做什么
That's what I want to know.
这就是我想知道的
It's my job to find him.
我的职责就是要找出答案
Kurt?
科特
Paul, this is Agent Doggett from the FBI.
保罗 这是调查局的多各特探员
He'd like to ask you and Marie some questions.
他想和你还有玛丽谈谈
Marie, can you come out here a minute?
玛丽 你来一下好吗
This is an FBI agent.
这是调查局探员
He wants to ask us a few questions.
他想问我们一些问题
What's this all about?
什么事
A colleague of mine, Fox Mulder, questioned you last spring.
我的一个同事 穆德 他去年春天问过你一些事
Come on, Kurt.
拜托 科特
This again?
又来了
Look, this was a personal matter
听着 这是私人事件
that's been blown way out of proportion.
你在多管闲事
He's not investigating you, Paul.
他不是在调查你 保尔
He's investigating Agent Mulder.
他是在调查穆德
If you could tell me what you and Agent Mulder talked about.
你是否能告诉我 你和他交谈的内容
You told your sister
你告诉你姐姐··
you were going to disappear, Mrs. Hangemuhl. Tonight.
你将在今晚消失 海格默小姐
I told you already.
我已经告诉你了
We had a fight, she was going to leave, not disappear.
我们闹翻了 她想要离开 而不是消失
I'm talking to your wife.
我在和你妻子谈话
Mrs. Hangemuhl.
海格默太太
It's what he said.
就像他说的
My sister lives out of state.
我姐姐神志不清
I was going to go...
我当时要··
I didn't want her to worry.
我不想她担心
You told your sister a story, a story you were afraid of?
你告诉你姐姐一个故事 一个你害怕的故事
This is crazy.
简直是疯了
There is no crime here!
这没有罪
I don't think you were going anywhere tonight
我想你今晚不会去任何地方
Mrs. Hangemuhl.
海格默太太
I think someone or something was coming here.
我想今晚会有人来这里
And I think maybe it still is.
我认为这仍然可能
We had a fight.
我们闹翻了
We patched things up
我们争吵着··
and that was the end of it.
就是这样
The sheriff s report says
警长的报告写··
thatAgent Mulder spoke to you
穆德探员和你谈过话··
on Saturday, May 6th.
在5月6号♥ 星期六
Yeah, I-I guess so.
是 我想是的
Did you see Agent Mulder again that night?
你当晚有没有再见到他
No, he never came back.
没有 他没有再回来
According to his cell phone records, he did.
根据他的手♥机♥记录 他曾经回来
To this area, anyway.
在这附近
What's that there?
那是什么
Is that a dialysis machine?
是个透析机器吗
My wife suffers from end-stage renal failure.
我妻子现在处于肾衰竭末期
She's a very sick woman.
她现在身体很虚弱
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
One thing.
还有一件事
This someone or something Agent Mulder said might be coming?
穆德说可能还会来吗
I just told my sister I was afraid of the stories.
我只是告诉我姐姐 我很害怕这些故事
That's all, I didn't mean...
没别的了 我意思不是··
Let me ask you something, Agent Doggett.
我问问你 多各特探员
Was this Mulder guy sick?
这个叫穆德的家伙是不是有问题
Sick in the head, I mean?
头脑有问题
Is that why you're checking into this?
这是你查访的原因吗
What stories, Mr. Hangemuhl?
什么故事 海格默先生
An Indian folk legend
一个印地安人♥民♥间故事
about a creature who lives out in the woods.
关于一种居住在树林里的生物
I've heard these stories since I was a kid.
我从小就听过这些故事
So your colleague twisted it
你的同事扭曲了这些故事
into a theory that she was going to disappear, all right
成为她将会消失的理论
'cause this creature was coming to eat her.
就因为这种生物会来吃她
Eat her?
吃掉她
Alive.
生吃
Like I said, Agent Doggett
就像我说的 多各特探员
I hate to waste your Saturday.
我不想浪费你的周末
The Hangemuhls own a gun, Kurt?
海格默家有枪吗 科特
No, I don't think so. Why?
我想没有 怎么啦
I saw three holes plastered over
我看见墙上有三个填起来的洞
in their living room wall.
在他们的客厅
Gunshots?
子弹孔
Possibly.
有可能
You want to go back and ask'em?
你想回去问问吗
No.
不
Kurt, they told me you were out here.
科特 他们说你在这里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表