What did the doctor say?
医生说什么了
That I had a partial abruption.
我有部分骨折
Which means that my placenta
意味着我的胎盘··
started to tear away from the uterine wall.
开始跟子♥宫♥壁脱离
They're going to need to monitor me for awhile.
他们需要观察我阵子
But you're going to be fine?
你会好转的吧
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've actually been out in the field with Agent Doggett
我跟多各特探员出去走了一会儿
and this female agent from New Orleans.
还有从新奥尔良来的女探员
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
I like her.
我喜欢她
You're nothing at all alike.
你们完全不同
Well then, neither are you and I.
那··你跟我也不像呀
So this is a case you're working on?
你们是在调查案子吗
Actually, one that involves Agent Doggett's son the son who died.
事实上是关于多各特的死去的儿子
Yeah, he's never talked to me about him
是的 他从来没有跟我提过他
but I know something.
但我知道一些
Are you able to help him at all?
你能帮他吗
You can't help a man who can't help himself.
你不能帮一个帮不了自己的人
He's worth the effort, Mulder.
他值得帮 穆德
All right, you got a half an hour
好吧 你有半个小时··
to play in your room before Mommy has dinner ready.
在妈妈晚餐准备好之前 去你的房♥间玩
Mia?
米亚
Okay.
好
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I'm coming home.
我回家了
The F.B.I. was here,Jeb.
联邦调查局的在这儿 杰比
I didn't do what they said, Kath. It wasn't me, okay?
我没有做他们所说的事 卡萨 不是我
It wasn't.
不是我
What is that on your face?
你脸上是什么
What?
什么
Is that blood?
是血吗
I don't know how that got there.
我不知道是怎么弄上去的
I need the truth,Jeb.
我要知道真♥相♥ 杰比
Look, please, believe me
求求你相信我 卡萨
Katha, it's not me, okay?
不是我 好吗
I need help. Please.
我需要帮助
Mom?
妈妈
Is that Uncle Jeb?
是杰比舅舅吗
Yeah, sweetheart.
是啊 甜心
Yeah, it is.
没错
It's me.
是我
Jeb Dukes, middle name Larold.
杰比·杜克 中间名是劳洛德
No Larold?
没有劳洛德吗
Okay, thanks, anyway.
好吧 谢谢
What are you doing,John?
你在做什么 约翰
I'm looking into this case.
我在查这个案子
You're looking in the wrong way.
你查的方式不对
There are a hundred agents in this building who can phone canvass.
这个楼有上百个探员都能做电♥话♥调查
Ah, but there's only two
啊 可是只有2个··
who can solve crimes with mental telepathy--
能用心灵感应解决这个案子··
you and me.
你和我
So we'll just read the tea leaves on this one
那我们看看杯子里的茶叶··
and there it is, right? Case closed?
算出有什么 就可以结案了吗
John...
约翰
Damn it, Monica, you want to find this guy.
该死 莫尼卡 你想要找到这个家伙
I'm trying to find him.
我想要找到他
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
I want you to be honest
我想要你诚实点
with yourself
对自己诚实点
about what you saw that day.
对你那天所看到的
Honest about what your feelings tell you.
对你的感觉诚实
Feelings don't solve crimes.
感觉是不会办案的
What the hell does it matter what my feelings are?
我的感觉跟这个案子有关系吗
How the hell's that going to get the job done?
这样能解决问题吗
I'm not talking about the job,John.
我不是在讲工作 约翰
What are you scared of?
而是你在害怕什么
Why does it scare you?
为什么会让你害怕呢
I got to believe
我要相信··
that I did everything I could to find my son.
我尽了一切去找我的儿子
You did do everything to find your son.
你尽了一切努力找你的儿子
I got to believe that I did everything I could to save him
我要相信我尽一切去救他
to get him back safe
让他安全回来
to not let him down.
而不是让他失望
I got to believe that I did everything humanly possible
我要相信我做了最大的可能
'cause if I can't believe that
因为我不能相信··
then these other possibilities that you talk about
你所讲的其它的可能··
that Mulder talks about
穆德所讲的··
thatAgent Scully talks about...
史卡利探员所讲的··
if they're real--
要是他们是对的··
if they're real, then...
要是他们是对的··
that's something else I could have done
我可能做的其它的事
to save my son.
来救我的儿子
Monica Reyes.
莫尼卡·雷耶斯
Katha?
卡萨
Katha, wait.
卡萨 等等
Jeb Dukes' sister.
杰比·杜克的姐姐
He's there at the house with her.
他在她家里
This guy somehow has some link to my son
这个家伙跟我的儿子有点关系··
and I'm damn sure going to find out what it is.
我一定查个清楚是什么
As it happened,Hansell and Gretel
韩塞尔和葛雷特 碰巧
had overheard everything that their parents had said.
听到他们父母所说的一切
shh,said the boy.
嘘 那男孩说
I'll find a way out,
我会找到出口
I promise you and when at...
我向你保证当···
Mia, honey?
米亚 亲爱的
Can you come here a minute, please?
你能过来一下吗
But Uncle Jeb's reading to me.
但是杰比舅舅在读书给我听
That's okay. I just need you a minute.
好吧 我只要一分钟
Can you, can you just come here?
你能过来吗
Who's here?
谁在这儿
She just wants to talk,Jeb.
她只想要谈谈 杰比
I just want you to
我想要你··
tell her what you told me.
告诉她你跟我讲的话
She can help you.
她能帮你
Who?
谁
I said who, damn it!
我说过是谁了 该死
Come on, baby.
快来 宝贝
Uncle Jeb!You lied to me!
杰比舅舅 你骗我
Mommy! Go!
妈妈 走
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Let me go, Uncle Jeb!
让我走 杰比舅舅
Mommy, help!
妈妈 救我
Let me go, Let me go, help!
放开我 救我
Right there!
站住
Right there! Hands in the air!
站住 把手举起来
Federal agent. I'm armed! I'll shoot!
联邦探员 我有武器 我会开枪的
You drop the gun, you drop the gun!
你把枪扔下 扔下枪
Let her go!
放开她
Mommy! I'll shoot her, I swear!
妈妈 我会对她开枪的 我发誓
I just need to talk to you.
我只想跟你谈谈
Mommy...
妈妈··
Mommy, Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
You stay back. Mommy!
退后 妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
I said stay back!
我说退后
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表