It is Friday, December 8...
今天是12月8号♥ 星期五··
and you're tuned in to WXOP, Baltimore's news radio...
现在您收听到的是WXOP电台 巴尔的摩新闻电台
serving all of Maryland...
服务整个马里兰地区
and the greater Chesapeake region, 2 4-7.
切萨皮克最著名的地方·· 每天不间断··
We've got your Friday morning trouble spots:
我们接到星期五的重要事故
a two-car pileup with a fatality, on the 97 at...
两辆车严重相撞 在97号♥··
It's time.
是时候了
John!
约翰
Press got word you're taking him...
媒体想从你这里知道些东西
out the Groves Street exit.
全在维斯克大街出口处等着
It looks like Woodstock out there.
热闹得像是伍德斯托克音乐节
I suggest you postpone the transfer.
我建议最好是延后转监
We can get him out later once the crowd disperses.
我们可以在人群散去以后再让他出来
Transfer me where?
要把我转送到哪里去
No, they'll camp out for days.
不 他们会在这里扎营不走的
We're going ahead with it.
我们会对付的
John.
约翰
John, what is going on?
约翰 怎么了
Mr. Wells! Mr. Wells!
威尔斯先生 威尔斯先生
Why did you do it?
你为什么要那样做
All right, back up!
好了 退后
Give him some room.
让路
Come on, clear out.
快点 出去
Back up.
让开
Al.
艾尔
Down!
趴下
Weapon!
有人要开枪
Somebody call a medic!
快叫医生
第六集 时光倒流
X档案第八季
John...
约翰
Do you recognize this, Mr. Wells?
你认得这个东西吗 威尔斯先生
Have you seen it before?
以前见过吗
Um... yes. Who are you?
嗯··是的 你是谁
Don't even...Martin.
别玩了 马丁
John, what am I doing here?
约翰 我怎么到这里来了
I'm in this cell, I don't know where I am...
我在这个小房♥间·· 我都不知道这是什么地方··
or how I even got here...
甚至是怎么来的都不知道
and everyone's acting like...
每个人都不对劲
I swear to god ,on top of everything else.
我想上帝发誓 首先最重要的事
do not play this with me.
就是你不要玩我
I will not be party...
我不想听
to some half-assed, 11th-hour insanity defense.
11个小时的精神混乱的说辞
What? John...
什么 约翰··
It's time to start telling me the truth!
现在你该把真实情况告诉我了
This key card, Mr. Wells...
这是··门卡 威尔斯先生··
You do recognize it.
你应该认出了
Is that correct?
对吗
Yes, it's the swipe card...
是的 这是··
that they use at the apartment building.
这是公♥寓♥里的门卡
For all I know, it's mine.
我所知道的是··这是我的
It is yours.
是你的
It was found in the dumpster behind the Strand Hotel.
是在斯塔德大酒店后面的发现的
You tossed it there, didn't you?
是你扔在那里的 是不是
You had just enough time...
你有足够的时间··
to drive to Baltimore and commit the murder.
驱车前往巴尔的摩 做下谋杀案
Wait. Murder? What murder?
等等··谋杀案 什么谋杀案
Then drive back to D.C.
然后又开车回到了华盛顿
toss the key card.
把门卡丢掉··
That way, you could claim it was stolen.
这样你就能声称这卡是被偷了
Make it look like you spent your whole night...
掩饰得好像整夜都在··
watching pay-per-view in your hotel room.
在酒店看付费电视
Right?
对不对
Please...
拜托··
What murder? What is he talking about?
什么谋杀 他到底是在说什么
Well, maybe this will jog your memory, buddy.
哦 朋友 也许这个会让你想起来
Vickie.
维姬
My wife.
我妻子
This isn't happening.
不可能会发生的
This is not happening.
不可能会发生的
Court van is waiting.
法♥院♥的车来了
All right... dignity.
好的··表情严肃··
That is your strong suit.
那是你最有力的保护
Play it.
假装一下吧
Don't lower your eyes.
不要低下头
It makes you look guilty.
会让你看起来好像是真的有罪
Now, we drew Judge Kinberg.
现在 我们的主审是金博格大♥法♥官
What's your relationship with him?
你和他有什么关系
Benjamin?
本杰明
First-name basis. Excellent.
是他的名 很好
All rise.
全体起立
I would remind the members of the gallery...
我要提醒各位
to turn off all cellular phones and paging devices.
关掉所有的手♥机♥ 及手提电脑
Al?
艾尔
What?
什么
He shot me.
他对我开枪
Who?
谁
Your father-in-law?
你的岳父
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Circuit Court, Department 6-B is now in session...
巡回法庭 6-B座 现在开庭··
the Honorable Benjamin Kinberg presiding.
本次由尊敬的本杰明·金博格大♥法♥官主审
Thursday, the seventh day of December.
12月7号♥ 星期四
Thursday?
星期四
It's not Thursday.
不是星期四
Shh!
嘘
It's Saturday.
是星期六
Yesterday was Friday and...
昨天是星期五 所以··
Today is Thursday.
今天是星期六
There's no court on Saturday.
星期六是不开庭的
You know that.
你应该知道
Martin, do you feel all right?
马丁 你感觉怎么样
Case Number 8ABX03: District v. Martin Wells.
案件编号♥:8ABX03 V区的马丁·威尔斯
Charge of first-degree murder.
被指控为凶手
The defense has requested a hearing on bail?
辩护人是否要求保释
Yes, Your Honor, we have.
是的 法官大人
As I'm sure you'd agree, Mr. Wells' status...
我相信你会同意 以威尔斯的情况··
as a prosecutor makes him a target.
因为被告是检举人而成了攻击目标··
The court puts his life in danger...
如果把他关押
by keeping him in custody.
法庭将把他置于危险当中
Your Honor, I have the assurances...
法官大人 我可以担♥保♥
of the Baltimore Department of Corrections...
在巴尔的摩拘留所没有问题
that Mr. Wells' safety while in custody is not a concern.
威尔斯先生是安全的 没有必要担心
Furthermore, as Your Honor will certainly agree...
而且 我相信法官大人会同意··
Mr. Wells is an upstanding...
威尔斯先生是个正直的公民
citizen and a respected member of the Maryland Bar...
在马里兰法律界 他是个值得尊敬的人
held in high esteem by all his peers.
他的同僚们都非常尊重他
Your Honor, with cold calculation, Martin Wells...
法官大人 多么的冷血 马丁·威尔斯他··
brutally stabbed his wife in their own home.
在自己的家里 残忍♥地刺死了他的妻子
He poses a threat to the public and should be denied bail.
那么他将会威胁公众 不应该被保释
He doesn't pose a threat to anyone, Your Honor...
他没有威胁到任何人 法官大人
and he has two small children...
他还有两个小孩
who need him at home.
孩子们需要他回家
Why?
为什么
Because their mom's not around.
因为他们的妈妈不在
Ms. Carter.
卡特尔小姐
Martin, I can't tell you how sorry I am...
马丁 你不知道··
to see you on that side of the aisle.
看到你坐在被告席上 我是多么的难过
I hope you'll forgive me when I do exactly what you...
正像你作为一个检察官尽忠职守
as a prosecutor, would demand.
请原谅我也要恪守职责
Bail is denied.
不准保释
I will, however...
然而··
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表