晚上12:36
塞维尔沙漠 犹他州加布县
Hey, now we're talking.
嗨 正说着呢
Hey. Right here, man, right here!
这里 这里
Hey, come on! Stop, you son of a...
拜托 快点停 你这个杂··
You know, you got, like, highway hypnosis or something.
你知道吗 你好像得了高速公路催眠症之类的
You didn't see me standing there, yelling, waving?
你没看到我在这里跟你大叫挥手吗
You better watch that.
你最好留点神
Oh, come on. What now?
拜托 现在怎么了
Where's everybody going?
大家要去哪里
Is, is the toilet broken? What?
是厕所坏了吗
Can someone please tell me what's going on here?
有人可以告诉我到底怎么回事
No. No!
不 不
No!
不
第四集 寄生邪神
X档案第八季
中午11:17
塞维尔沙漠 犹他州加布县
Damn.
该死
John Doggett. Hey, it's Scully. Good morning.
约翰·多各特 嘿 我是史卡利 早安
Good afternoon. I've been trying to reach you.
午安 我一直在找你
Well, actually, I'm out of town.
事实上 我出城去了
I'm north of Sugarville, Utah, roughly.
我大概的位置是犹他州舒格维尔的北部
Utah? What are you doing there?
犹他州 你去那里干嘛
The, uh, local coroner wants
验尸官让我来的··
a consultation on a murder victim...
这里有个受害者
A man who was found beaten to death in the desert.
在沙漠里给人打死
Apparently, his corpse shows some anomalous characteristics.
他的尸体显示有些反常的现象
Anomalous? How?
反常 怎么会
From what they're telling me, he is
他们告诉我的是··
a 22-year-old backpacker
他是个22岁的背包客
who was last seen by his family
上一次跟他的家人见面··
about six months ago in perfect health.
是6个月以前 他的身体状况很好
However, his body is now showing advanced signs of osteoporosis
可是现在他的身体显示出骨质疏松症
arthritis and kyphosis of the vertebrae.
关节炎和脊椎弯曲
In other words, he's got a spine of a 90-year-old woman.
换句话说 他的脊椎相当于一个90岁的老妇人
Sounds anomalous, all right.
听起来很反常
You didn't need me to tag along?
你不要我过去
Well, it was just a, uh, simple consultation...
只是一个小小的咨♥询♥··
and, uh... he called me over the weekend
他··整个周末打电♥话♥给我
and I fiigured I wasn't going to bother you.
我不想打搅你
Well, if there's anything I can do from here.
如果需要我帮忙的话 我可以过去
Well, there might be, if you don't mind. Somewhere in our fiiles...
可以 如果你不介意的话
there is an unsolved murder case.
我们的档案里还有未解决的谋杀案子
Unfortunately, I , uh, don't remember any of the particulars
不幸的是 我不记得是哪个了
like where or when it took place
比如是在哪里发生 何时发生的了
but I do remember that there were some glycoproteins
但是我记得有一些糖蛋白··
found at the crime scene.
在犯罪现场找到
""Glycoproteins.''
"糖蛋白"
Yeah, mucous...
没错 黏性的··
but it was, uh, unable to be identifiied, and seeing as how
但它··无法辨识··
you, uh, recently read through all of our fiiles
你最近读过我们所有的档案
I thought maybe it would ring a bell with you.
我想我该提醒你一下
Well, I don't have a great memory for mucous...
我不太记得什么黏液了··
but I'll be happy to look.
但是我愿意看看
Remember anything else?
还记得别的吗
Agent Scully?
史卡利
Agent Scully? I'm sorry?
史卡利 什么
Do you remember anything else?
你还记得别的吗
No, no, just, uh, just mucous.
没有 只有黏液
Look, when you fiind that fiile, will you
当你找到那个档案的时候
fax it over to the Juab County Sheriff s offiice?
你把它传真给郡长办公室好吗
That's the best place to reach me.
那是跟我联络的最好的地方
My cell phone doesn't seem to be working out here. All right, you got it.
我的手♥机♥在这里信♥号♥♥不好 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
有人在吗
How you doing? Good. Thanks.
你好吗 很好 谢谢
I, uh, I was wondering.
我··我在想
A bus came through here a little while ago.
刚才有车经过了这里
Uh, do you happen to know where it might have gone?
你知道那车开去哪里了吗
Well, I was around back.
我才刚回来
Do you know what's up that road?
你知道那条路通向哪里吗
Eventually it'll get you to Salt Lake...
往盐湖城··
I mean, if you're not in too much a hurry.
如果你不赶时间的话
Can I ask what happened to your hand?
我能不能问问你的手怎么了
I was changing the blade on my bow saw.
我刚刚在换我锯子的刀片
It's kind of gross.
太锋利了
Yeah.
太锋利了
There was a murder out here last week
上个星期这里有个谋杀案
about 15, 20 miles off the state road.
离这里15 20英哩远的路旁
Did you hear about it?
你有听说吗
Yes, I did. It's scary.
是的 很恐怖
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you're going to want to wash this out.
你应该要把这洗一洗
Put some iodine on it so it won't get infected.
擦点药 就不会感染了
You sound like my mother.
好像我妈说的一样
Well, I also sound like a doctor.
也像医生说的一样
Medical doctor? Yeah.
你是医生 是
Can you sell me some gas?
你能卖♥♥给我一点汽油吗
Oh. Oh, I'd love to... but I'm all out.
哦 我很想 但是我的油用完了
See, the tanker was supposed to be here yesterday
那个油罐车本来昨天就应该来的
but... well, I'm hoping for this afternoon.
但是··我希望是今天下午
How low are you?
你还剩多少
I got a... quarter tank, I think. I'll make it. It's all right.
我油箱剩四分之一 我想我可以解决 没关系的
I'd feel awful bad if you didn't. Hang on.
如果你没办法的话 我会很难过的
Thanks.
谢谢
Should be enough in here to tide you over.
应该够你离开这里的
Oh, that's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Don't go telling people that I'm giving away free gas back here.
不要告诉别人我给你免费汽油
Where is ""here,'' exactly?
"这里"是哪里
'Cause I can't seem to fiind this town on the map.
因为我在地图上找不到这个镇
Oh, we're not really a town.
实际上我们不是个镇
Just a...just a few
只是··一些··
like-minded people trying to keep the modern world at bay.
志同道合的人在这试着远离现代的社会
You're good to go.
你可以走了
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你
Help is coming.
援助已经来了
Okay.
好的
Hey.
嘿
Excuse me.
抱歉
You put something in my tank that killed my engine.
你放了什么东西在我的油箱里 引擎发不动了
What?
什么
Where's that gas can? I'd like to see it, please.
那个油罐在哪里 我想看一看
That's water. I barely even smell any gasoline.
是水 我一点也闻不到汽油味
Oh, God, you're right.
天哪 没错
I'm sorry. I... I left it out.
对不起 我用完了
It must have gotten rain in it.
一定是里面♥积♥了雨水
Oh, and it rains a lot here, does it?
这里的雨水很多吗
Seeing as how it's basically the desert.
这里看起来根本是个沙漠
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah. I'm going to use your phone.
我要用你的电♥话♥
I don't have one.
我没有电♥话♥
You don't have a phone.
你没有电♥话♥
So how did you call up the tanker
那你怎么叫油罐车
that was supposed to come here yesterday?
那个昨天就应该来的油罐车
There's a phone up the street.
街上有个电♥话♥
Mr. Milsap's place.
米萨先生那里
He'll help you out.
他会帮你的
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Mr. Milsap? Can I help you?
米萨先生吗 有事吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表