伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯钻井平台
德克萨斯州沿岸158英里 墨西哥湾
Let's go! Let's go.
我们走 我们走
All right.
好吧
You boys eat your vegetables or I'll do the same to you.
你们吃你们的青菜 否则我也敲你们一下
Hot meat, senor.
烤肉 先生
He knocked the goal-tender down. Can you believe that?
他打倒了守门员 你们相信吗
Hey, amigo.Qué paso esta noche?
嘿 朋友 今晚怎么样
How's the roast beef?.
烤牛排怎么样
Uh, Como esta el carne?
烤牛排怎么样
Bueno...
好吃
...o malo?
还是不好吃
Come on!
加油
Where's our illustrious communications officer?
我们优秀的通讯官去哪了
Hey, Ed. What gives with the--
嘿 爱德 谁叫你··
What the hell are you doing?!
你在干什么
That's enough!
够了
Ed.
爱德
Oh, man.
哦 天哪
Now you've gone and done it.
你麻烦大了
Dejame!
饶命
Dejame!
饶命
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
第十八集 外星异种
X档案 第八季
Am I interrupting anything, Agent Mulder?
我打扰你了吗 穆德探员
Nothing you'd be too terribly interested in, Agent Doggett.
你不会感兴趣的 多各特探员
Agent Mulder, what are you doing down here?
穆德 你来这做什么
I'm looking into the recent death of an oil worker.
我正在调查一个石油工人的死因
Yeah, I got a heads-up on it from you a couple of days ago.
是的 你几天前告诉了我
That's what I'm doing here.
这是我在这的原因
Agent Mulder, I understand that you had more than just a proprietary interest...
穆德探员 我了解你对这些案子有特别的兴趣
in these cases, but I can't help it...
但我帮不上忙··
if you're not assigned to this unit anymore.
如果没有任何人指派你去做的话
I didn't see any reason to pursue this oil worker case.
我看不出有理由调查此案
Well, maybe you missed the fact that this victim's corpse...
或许你忽略了受害者尸体
washed ashore at Port Aransas, Texas.
在德克萨斯州阿兰萨海岸 被发现
Massive flash burns on 90 percent of his body.
百分之九十皮肤灼伤
I read the report, Agent Mulder, if you're insinuating I didn't.
我看过报告 别以为我没看过
Then you must also know that this man was not the only man...
那么你一定知道 并不是只有这个人··
to disappear from the Galpex-Orpheus platform that night, but one of two men.
在伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯钻井平台消失的 一共两个
The communications officer is also missing.
通讯官也消失了
The company attributes that to an explosion on the rig-- a ""blowout''--
公♥司♥把原因归咎于一起平台上的爆♥炸♥事件··
which is what they say caused Simon de la Cruz's burns.
造成了克鲁兹的烧伤
Burns the M.E. said in his report were not inconsistent...
烧伤 这和验尸报告讲的不一致
to exposure to high levels of radiation.
是受到高辐射
""Not inconsistent.'' That's not exactly what I'd call a ringing endorsement.
"不一致" 这一点我不敢苟同
These files include the same kind of radiation phenomena.
这些档案里提到同样的辐射现象
Tissue destroyed by exposure to Black oil.
组织被损坏是因为暴露在 暴露在黑油
Five years ago you and Agent Scully investigated a case of a World War i plane...
5年前你和史卡利调查过 二次大战的飞机··
salvaged from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean...
在大西洋底部发现的··
where a substance was brought to the surface...
有种物质浮到表面··
which you describe as a highly contagious virus...
也就是你描绘的高传染性病毒··
of extraterrestrial origin that has radioactive properties...
来自外太空 并有幅射的特性··
and can take over a man's body and is part of an alien conspiracy...
可以进入人的身体 这是外星人的阴谋··
to colonize the planet, if I'm not mistaken.
目的是占领地球 如果我没记错的话
And you'd love to help, but you left your light saber at home.
你想帮忙 但你把光刀留在家里了
How'd you get stuck down here, Agent Doggett?
你怎么还待在这 多各特探员
Kersh catch you peeing in his corn flakes?
克许发现你在他的玉米片上尿尿
John Doggett.
约翰·多各特
The Deputy Director is waiting, Agent Doggett.
副局长正在等了 多各特
Yeah, I was just on my way up.
我马上到
Why didn't you tell me that you were pursuing this Texas oil worker case?
你为什么不告诉我 你正在处理德克萨斯石油工人案
Because I'm not. Well, there's an exec here from the oil company...
因为我没有 但这里有石油公♥司♥的执行长··
who says that he was contacted by a man in our office.
他说办公室里的有人和他连络的
No, that'd be Agent Mulder.
不 这一定是穆德
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I'm going to let him answer that.
我想让他回答
Just like old times.
老样子
Now it's all making sense.
这么就说得通了
Tough crowd.
难对付的家伙
Mr. Ortega...
奥尔特加先生··
this is Special Agent Fox Mulder...
这位是特别探员穆德··
the person you spoke to on the phone, I believe.
我相信是和你通电♥话♥的人
Mr. Ortega is Vice President of Operations...
奥尔特加先生是
for Galpex Petroleum out of Galveston, Texas.
德州伽拉帕斯石油公♥司♥的执行副♥主♥席♥
I believe we did speak, yeah.
我相信我们的确谈过
There's also confusion about who spoke to certain...
还有一些疑问就是有人和
government officials who seem to think...
某些政♥府♥官员说
the FBI is running an investigation into the accident.
让他们以为调查局正在调查这起意外
That would've been me as well, sir...
我也这么想 长官
and that was in the best interests of the FBI and Mr. Ortega, I believe.
我相信是符合调查局和奥提加先生双方的利益
Mr. Ortega would beg to differ.
奥提加先生才不想这样
As would I.
我也不想
You've complicated an already sensitive situation, Agent Mulder.
你面对的是个敏感的情况 穆德探员
Galpex Petroleum has discovered what we think may be...
伽拉帕斯石油公♥司♥在墨西哥湾
a massive new oil province beneath the Gulf of Mexico--
发现据信是最大的油田
one that would give a huge advantage...
无论谁开采出来·
financially and politically to whoever gets to drill it.
在经济和政♥治♥上都将受益匪浅
Who else are we talking about?
说的是谁受益
U.S. territorial waters cover the northern half of the Gulf.
美国的海域面♥积♥履盖了半个海湾
Our wells are on our side...
油井在我们这边
but the field may spread well to the south.
但油田延伸至南部
The government of Mexico could claim it's theirs.
墨西哥政♥府♥申称是他们的
This incident has nothing to do with that whatsoever.
事故与这些事情毫无关系
It's about the unexplained death of Simon de la Cruz.
我们说的是无法解释克鲁兹的死因
Simon de la Cruz was a Mexican national...
克鲁兹是墨西哥人··
killed in a U.S. business enterprise.
他死在美国公♥司♥
They'd like nothing better than to use his death...
他们非常想利用他的死··
to get us to abandon the Orpheus rig...
让我们放弃钻井平台
so they can be the first to drill the province.
而他们就可以抢先开采
Leaving me no choice now but to conduct a criminal investigation...
我们别无选择 把所有犯罪调查
quickly and quietly to take away any legal position...
悄悄的赶快转移到非法律程序上
that would affect American interests.
而不能影响美国的利益
A criminal investigation is not going to clear up anything.
犯罪调查无法澄清一切
You've done more than enough, Agent Mulder, thank you.
你已经做了够多了 穆德 谢谢
I don't think you know exactly what you're dealing with here, sir.
我认为你并不知道 你们讨论的是什么
No, I think I do, Agent. This is an XFile.
不 我想我知道 这是一件X档案
And I'm sending someone from the X-Files to investigate.
那么我请属于X档案的人去调查
You're talking about an oil rig that's 150 miles out at sea.
你谈的是距离陆地150英里的油井
You can't send a pregnant woman. I'm not sending Agent Scully.
你不能派孕妇去 我不会派史卡利去
Yuri Volkoff, your new communications specialist.
尤里·渥考夫 新的通讯官
You bring your new gear? Yes, it's in there.
新装备带来了吗 是的 在里面
John Doggett, Special Agent. Who?
多各特探员 谁
From the Bureau. FBI, you say?
是局里的 你是说调查局
Yeah. Someone told you I was coming, I hope.
但愿有人说过我要来
No, just the new comm equipment.
没有听说 我以为只有新装备
You got radio problems?
你们的无线电有问题吗
No one told you about me coming?
没人说过我要来
We still got ship-to-shore.
我们一直有保持通讯
But when they gave us the message, it said just one agent was coming.
他们给我们讯息 说有一个探员要来
Right. I'm the one agent.
没错 我就是那个探员
Well, then, who's the guy that got here this morning?
但是 今天早上来的那位是谁
The one in talking with our crew chief right now?
现在跟我们组长说话那个
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
Can I have a word with you? Will you give me a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗 可以等等吗
I'm just getting filled in on the details of this investigation.
我正在调查一些细节的事
Why don't you pull up a seat and introduce yourself...
你为什么不坐下介绍自己··
and Mr. Taylor won't have to repeat himself.
泰勒先生可不会再说一次
Bo Taylor.
波·泰勒
I was on deck watch the night this thing went down.
我在甲板上一直到天黑
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表