and I want to know what happened to them.
我想知道他们发生了什么事
Look, they are in an obsolete, decommissioned tunnel.
听着 他们所在的是·· 封闭废弃的隧♥道♥
I'll get a crew down in there tonight after rush hour.
今晚交通高峰以后 我会找人下去看
You don't understand.
你不明白
They could be infected and contagious.
他们可能会被传染
With what? Seawater?
受什么传染 海水
You are being irrational here.
你已经丧失了理智
The CDC says there are no contaminants.
疾病控制中心说那里没有传染源
I'm going to take their word on it.
我相信他们的说法
Then who are those dead men and how did they die?
那这三个人是谁 他们怎么死的
Probably tunnel rats.
可能是隧♥道♥里的老鼠
Squatters attacked by the same man who killed my transit cop.
杀害运输警♥察♥的凶手 杀了那些工作人员
Then take a look at the man...
看看你说的凶手··
who fits the description of your killer, okay?
符合你描述的这个凶手 好吗
Just look at his injuries.
看看他的伤口
He died the same way.
他的死因是一样的
There is something down there...
那下面大有问题··
and I am not going to risk bringing it up here...
在我搞清楚是什么之前··
before I figure out what it is!
我不想冒险把它带到地面来
Agent Scully...
史卡利探员··
What do you want us to do?
你要我们做什么
I want you to leave those bodies where you found them...
我要你们离开那些尸体··
and go after whoever it is who's in that tunnel.
跟着那隧♥道♥里的人
We need to know whether he is causing this...
我们要知道他本人是不是凶手··
or if he's infected himself.
或者他是否也受了感染
Either way, he may kill more people.
他可能会杀害更多的人
I'm sure Dr. Lyle will agree.
我相信莱尔博士会同意的
All right, we just got our order.
好 我们得到指示了
We're going to continue on.
我们继续
Says who?
谁说的
Says the boss.
老板说的
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
This agent you work with deals with weird stuff, right?
你的这个同事经常处理怪事 对吗
She works on something called the X-Files--
她负责处理X档案··
FBI cases dealing with unexplained phenomena.
不可解释现象的调查局案件
You know her at all?
你了解她吗
Yeah, I know her.
是的 我了解她
We've worked together for a short time.
我们一起工作了一段时间
I wonder why she sent you down here...
我在想 她为什么要派你下来··
instead of coming herself.
而不自己亲自来
It's the right call.
这样做是对的
You got a problem, Lieutenant?
你有什么疑问吗 上尉
A problem when somebody I don't know keeps me down here...
如果是我不认识的某人 要我下来··
in the dark looking for jack squat...
在黑暗中找人··
when we've already found our man.
而我们已经找到了目标
It's a question of contagion.
这是传染的问题
It's a question of who's in charge.
这是谁做主的问题
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Yeah.
怎么了
You all right down there?
你在下面没事吗
Fine.
没事
What do you got for us?
有什么能给我们的
You're about 50 yards from the spot...
你们距离火车停驶的地方··
where the train stopped.
有50码
What am I looking for?
我要找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Anything.
任何东西
Get it off me.
把它弄走
Get it off me!
把它弄走
What is it?
什么东西
I don't know, but it burns!
不知道 烧起来了
Just hold still. Let us see it.
别动 让我看看
It burns!
又烧起来了
What is it?
是什么东西
What's happening?
发生什么事
Agent Doggett?!
多各特探员
I can't tell what it is.
我不能确定是什么
Agent Scully, talk to me.
史卡利探员 跟我说话
Yeah, um, get some fresh water on it!
拿些干净的水来
Give me water here!
拿水来
What the hell was that?
那鬼东西是什么
I don't know, and I don't like it that you don't know.
不知道 不过我不喜欢它
Agent Scully, talk to me!
史卡利探员 跟我说话
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I, mean, i-it's something attacking the dermis.
我是说 某种东西正在攻击皮肤
Attacking? It ate his arm off!.
攻击 它把他整个手都吞噬了
I hate to say this, Agent Doggett...
我不想这么说 但是··
but it looks like it could be some kind of biochemical weapon.
但这可能是某种生化武器
Great.
太好了
What?
什么
What did she say?
她说什么
She said a lot of people might...
她说很多人可能··
be taking cabs home tonight.
今晚要坐计程车回家了
What the hell is this thing?!
这到底是什么
It might be a terrorist using some kind of biochemical agent.
可能是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 使用了某种生化武器
Might? What, is she guessing?
可能 她在猜吗
Agent Doggett, I pulled up a map of the subway grid where you are now.
我给你了一个附近的地铁图
I want you to listen to me.
我要你听我说
Agent Scully's telling me the tunnel we're in...
史卡利探员正告诉我··
connects to another tunnel 100 yards up.
我们所在的隧♥道♥与另一条100码以外的隧♥道♥相连··
It's the only place for another mile...
那个人唯一能躲藏的地方
that this guy could be hiding.
只剩下一英里了
Well, this man ain't going nowhere.
这个人哪里都去不了
Then you take care of him.
那你来照顾他
I'll have a Haz-Mat team come down here and prep you for quarantine.
我安排了一个分队下来协助你隔离
Lieutenant, let's go. All right, buddy.
上尉 我们走吧 好的 伙计
We're gonna get you out of here. Come on. Come on.
我们要把你们弄出来 过来
I've got you, buddy. Hang in there.
我抓住你了 撑住
Dr. Lyle...
莱尔博士··
Dr. Lyle, how are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Me?
我
Well, I seem to be okay, but Melnick...
我好像还可以 但梅尼克··
Melnick is getting worse.
他情况更糟糕了
Well, we got vehicles on the way.
我们已经叫了车
The CDC doctors have been informed of your conditions.
疾病控制中心的医生 已经得知你们的情况了
So, what are they going to be treating us for?
他们会怎么医治我们
How are they going to treat Melnick?
他们会怎么医治梅尼克
I'm working on that.
我正在想办法
What are you doing?!
你们在干什么
Hey, where are you taking them?
你们要把他们带到哪里
Those bodies go to the CDC.
这些尸体要送到疾病控制中心
Look, as a federal agent...
我以联邦官员的身份··
I order you to stop and explain yourself.
我指令你停止并解释你的所为
Agent Scully, we are on a deadline here...
史卡利 我们的期限快到了
which is fast approaching.
这是最快的办法了
These bodies need immediate examination and diagnosis.
这些尸体需要立刻检查和诊断
And that is being arranged.
都已经安排好了
By whom? I already arranged it.
谁安排的 我已经安排好了
You knew those bodies were down there, didn't you?
你早就知道下面有尸体 是吧
I'd watch yourself, Agent Scully.
请注意你的言词
Look at the way they're wrapped.
看看尸体的包裹方法
Somebody sealed them in plastic, hoping they wouldn't be found.
有人把他们用塑胶封了起来 希望没有人发现
Look, if I find out you sent my partner and those others down there...
如果我发现 你把我的搭档和那些人送了下去··
knowing about this--
而且一切你都知情··
You are way out of line here.
你过分了
I want to see inspection reports.
我要求看检查报告
I want to know who was down there in that tunnel...
我想知道隧♥道♥里那个人的是谁··
and what they saw.
和他们看见了什么
I'll get you anything you want.
我会给你你想要的
Good.
很好
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表