晚上8:34
麻萨诸塞州伍斯特
Pick up!Pick up the phone!
快接电♥话♥
Look, I don't know what that bitch told you...
听着 我不知道那贱♥人♥跟你说什么··
but I'm solid!
我是肯定的
She's lying to you.
她在骗你
Check her right-hand desk drawer.
查查她右边的抽屉
It's all there, the whole story.
全部的事情都在那里
Pick up, man!
接啊
Call him off and let's talk about this, all right?
叫他放弃 我们谈谈好吗
Give me a chance to explain--
给我解释的机会··
Help me!
救命
Somebody wants to kill me!
有人要杀我
Who wants to kill you?
谁要杀你
He's out there!
他在那里
Hold it! Hold on! Don't do that, guy!
冷静 不要那样
Now you calm down Please, we've got to stop him!
你冷静·· 拜托 我们必须阻止他
Who? He's out there!
谁 他在外面
We have to get him before he gets me!
在他伤害我之前 我们得抓住他
Anthony!
安东尼
Take him down, take him down!
压住他 压住他
Let me up!
让我起来
He's gonna kill me!
他要杀我
Take it easy.
放轻松
Relax now. Settle down.
放轻松 冷静
No!
不
This isn't enough!
这样没用
I'm not safe in here!
我在这不安全
Hey, buddy, you've never been safer in your life, okay?
朋友 你这一生从来没有如此安全的 知道吗
Just relax--
放轻松
He can get me in here!!
他可以找到我这
I'll go call Social Services.
我去找社会服务
Right.
好
It's not enough!!
没用
He can get...
他可以··
to me! He--
找到我
第八集 完美谋杀案
X档案 第八季
They've identified it as nine millimeter pistol ammunition--
他们说这是9毫米的枪··
Teflon-coated armor piercing.
外壳是铁弗龙
It's a single round.
一枪命中
He was shot, there's no doubt about that.
他被射击 这是没有疑问的
So I assume the million dollar question is, ""How?''
我想重要的问题是 如何发生的
Yeah.
是啊
Well, what do we know about the victim?
我们对受害者知道什么
Carlton Chase, age 39, well-to-do realtor, single...
卡顿·切司 39岁 富有的房♥地♥产♥经纪人 单身··
lived in the area all his life.
一辈子都住在这个地区
Nothing but parking tickets on his record.
他的记录只有违章停车
Came tearing in here last night...
昨晚来到这··
saying someone was going to kill him.
说着有人要杀他
He was right.
他说得对
Except I don't see any bullet holes in the walls.
可是墙壁上没见到任何子弹的洞
Well, the round looks to have entered...
子弹似乎通过··
through the top of his head.
他的头顶
Agents.
探员
Thanks for coming down so quick.
谢谢你们很快就赶来
Al Triguero. John Doggett.
阿尔·特格罗 约翰·多各特
Nice to meet you.
兴会
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Agent. Hi.
探员 嗨
I'd appreciate any help you can give us.
希望你们能给我们一些帮助
We got this much...
我们目前··
figured out so far.
只有了解这么多
Bullet came through the air vent.
子弹通过空调网
Yeah, that's how it's looking.
是啊 看起来是那样
There's a little burr on this louver right here...
右边这有点痕迹··
where the bullet passed through.
子弹通过这
You can barely see it, but it's there.
几乎看不见 不过它在这
So, I'm thinking...
所以我在想··
this is where the killer hid.
凶手就藏在这
He somehow crawled into this ventilation system, and from here...
他爬进这个空调系统··
he had a clear line of sight to shoot Chase below.
在这他能清楚地看见下面的切司
Did anyone hear a gunshot?
有人听见枪声吗
Seems pretty likely you'd hear one.
你应该有听到
Even with a silencer, it's going to echo through the ductwork.
即使有消音器 但是从通道中应该会发出回音
What's directly above this?
这个的上面是什么
I don't understand.
我不明白
How could someone make that shot from here?
一个人如何从这里开枪
They didn't make it from here.
他们不是从这开枪的
Can I use your pencil?
能用你的笔吗
Sure.
当然
Captain, we're going to need...
长官 我们需要··
your crime scene investigators up here.
你的犯罪调查员来这里
You got it.
没错
So, lucky shot?
纯粹是走运吗
Very.
非常走运
But this victim here stated that he was going to be killed...
但是这个受害者说他会被杀··
just moments before he was shot.
就在他被杀不久以前
Which doesn't sound lucky at all.
这听起来一点也不幸运
Guess I can't argue with that.
我同意
What you got there?
你拿什么
The old Godfather trick.
老教父的把戏
Wrap a towel around a pistol to muffle the sound.
把枪包在毛巾里面 减低音量
The killer was up here, all right.
凶手在这里没错
So how in the hell did he make that shot?
所以他到底怎么开枪的
Well, there's thermal imaging technology...
有个热能显像科技··
which can pick up body heat...
能对身体的温度有反应··
through walls. Maybe that's...
通过墙壁 也许这是··
what allowed him to aim.
让他射中的原因
We field-tested that in the Marines.
在海军时 我们曾做过实验
It weighs close to 90 pounds...
重量接近90磅··
and has to be cooled with liquid nitrogen.
需要液态氮才能冷却··
I can't quite see somebody lugging it up that ladder we just climbed.
我无法想像 有人可以爬上刚才的梯子
Either way, the rooftop...
或者是··
of a police station?
在警♥察♥局的屋顶上
That's a pretty ballsy place for a hit.
在那袭击需要很大的勇气
Pick up!
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone!
接电♥话♥
Look, I don't know what that bitch told you...
我不知道是那个贱♥人♥跟你说了什么··
but I'm solid!
但我是肯定的
She's lying to you.
她在骗你
Check her right-hand desk drawer.
看看她右边的抽屉
It's all there, the whole story.
全部的事情都在那里
What are you doing?
你在做什么
My, um... printer cable is loose.
我··印表机的线没接
And that's more important than coffee?
还有比咖啡更重要的事吗
Any messages?
有留言吗
No.
没有
Well, the light's blinking.
但是 灯在闪
Looks like a message to me.
看来有我的留言
You going to play it or what?
你要不要放来听听
Stupid ain't cute, Tammi.
愚蠢并不可爱 塔米
I don't care what your mama says.
我不管你妈怎么教你
Yeah, uh... I got, like, rats... again.
是我··我抓到··好像又是老鼠
I need you to get them all...
这次
this time.
我需要你全部处理他们
1806 Brook Valley Turnpike...
我在布鲁克谷公路1806号♥··
last name Allesandry.
我叫亚森德里
You've been here before.
你来过这
Dwight?
德威
Yeah, I got it.
我听到了
No, uh...
不··
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表