You don't know how much I hate my job on days like this,Jeb.
你不知道我有多讨厌这种得罪人的工作
If it were my choice...
要是我可以决定的话··
下午5:45
路易斯安那州新奥尔良
I'd be giving you a promotion
我会帮你升职
but with the economy the way it is--
但是经济像这样··
Are you firing me?
你要我离职吗
You can hold your head up,Jeb.
你可以把头抬起来 杰比
You've done a good job here.
你在这里干得不错
I-I don't believe this.
我··不敢相信
I-- I thought this was just an evaluation.
我··以为这只是一次评估
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I really am.
我真的很抱歉
Stay back.
别过去
Everybody, stay back. Just get back.
各位 别过去
Everybody, stay back.
各位 别过去
Oh, my God, there's someone in there!
噢 我的天 有人在那
Stay back!
后退
Keep your distance.
保持距离
Jeb.
杰比
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Jeb--
杰比··
Hey--
嘿··
Jeb--
杰比··
What's up?
怎么回事
第十七集 邪火传承
X档案 第八季
Agent Reyes?
雷耶斯探员吗
Yeah, hi.
是的 你好
Uh-- Uh, Monica Reyes.
哦··莫尼卡·雷耶斯
Frank Potter, New Orleans P.D.
法兰克·波特 纽奥尔良警♥察♥
Trying to quit the habit.
正在改掉这个习惯
Yeah, I tried to quit smoking myself once.
是的 我有一次试着自己戒烟
I hated that damn gum.
我讨厌那该死的口香糖
Well, anyway
哦 不管怎样
you, uh, want to see the victims?
你想要看看受害者吗
Well, on the phone you said you had reason to believe
在电♥话♥里 你说你有理由相信··
the killings might be satanic ritual murders.
杀人的可能是邪教谋杀犯
Right. Let me show you.
对 我给你看看
This is Jeb Dukes' work area.
这是杰比·杜克的工作区
I found this among his personal effects.
我在他的私人物品中发现的··
What can you tell me about the killer, Detective?
对于杀手你要跟我说什么 探长
Anything?
任何资料
Thirty-one years old
31岁
college grad, lived alone.
大学毕业 一个人住
There's some who felt he had a dark side
有人觉得他有黑暗的一面··
which could explain that there.
这样就可以解释这些东西了
Can I look in there?
我可以看看吗
Sure.
当然
You're the expert.
你是专家
Does it tell you anything about why he might've killed those people?
是否暗示他为什么杀了那些人
The fact is, a killer like this is usually pushed
事实上 这样的凶手通常是被逼的··
over the edge by what we call a stressor
通常被所谓的刺♥激♥物推到边缘··
a catalyzing event-- an emotional breakdown
一种情感的崩溃··
the breakup of a relationship
一种关系的崩溃··
or sometimes when someone's been fired.
像是被开除的时候
This guy was fired
这家伙被开除了
by the two victims.
被两个受害者开除的
Well, that's most likely what drove him to murder.
嗯 有可能是行凶的原因
Yeah, but what about all these images
是的 但这些图片··
these devil pictures?
那些恶魔的照片呢
It's Marilyn Manson.
是玛丽莲·曼森
Marilyn Manson?
玛丽莲·曼森
Your kids listen to him.
你的孩子们也听他的歌♥
They probably buy his CDs at Kmart.
他们可能在超♥市♥买♥♥了他的CD
I don't think there's anything satanic going on here, Detective.
我想这里没有邪恶的事 探长
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
Okay, okay, it's some rock group
好吧 这是一些摇滚乐团
but you don't think
但你不认为··
this has anything to do with Satan or evil or--
这跟撒旦或恶魔有关吗
Personally?
我认为吗
I'd look into his gum.
我要检查他的口香糖
Agent Reyes?
雷耶斯探员
Did you find something?
发现什么了吗
Mulder.
穆德
What?
什么
I was just about to jump in the shower
我正要去洗个澡··
but I was waiting for the pizza man.
但我正在等披萨店的人
You got something going on with the pizza man
你跟披萨店的人的有点事··
I should know about?
我应该知道吗
The pizza man?
披萨店的人
Well, correct me if I'm wrong
哦 我说错了吗
but you just said you were waiting
但是你刚才说你正在等··
for the pizza man to jump in the shower.
披萨店的人去洗个澡
No, what I meant was
不 我的意思是··
the pizza man's usually late, and so--
披萨店的人一般都迟到 所以··
You want to come in?
你想要进来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel like I'm stuck in an episode of MadAbout You.
我觉得有点像"为你疯狂"的情节
Well, uh, yeah, but small technicality.
哦 是啊 但是比较专业一点
MadAbout You was about a married couple
"为你疯狂"是一对结婚的人··
and we just work together.
而我们是刚在一起工作
Yeah, well, you know what I'm talking about.
是啊 你知道我在说什么
I do, I do.
我知道 我知道
What-what I'm trying to say is
我··想要说的是··
that, uh, we have no good
我们对这个人··
reliable information on this man.
没有可靠的好的消息
I mean, what I am saying is
我指的是··
the pizza man... is not above suspicion.
这个披萨店的人··不在怀疑之列
Ah, I see.
啊 我知道了
Is that for me?
是给我的吗
Yeah. Nice package.
是的 包装很漂亮
Oh, uh, I was going through some stuff
哦 我整理些东西·
after my mother died
在我的母亲死后··
and, um, it's just an old family keepsake
是一件旧的家庭纪念品
and I wanted you to have it.
我希望能送给你
Well, I'm touched.
真感动
Little Caesar, I presume?
估计是小凯撒
Hi.
嗨
Just, uh, give it to the man
把它交给那个人
with the funny look on his face.
那个表情有趣的人
Yeah, it's $29.08.
是的 29·08美元
$29.08?
29·08美元
What'd she get on it, a tank of gas?
里面有什么 一桶瓦斯吗
Scully?
史卡利
Scully!
史卡利
Call 911 .
打911
That Scully? Dana?
黛娜·史卡利
She's got what? Abdominal pains?
她怎么了 腹痛吗
Her doctor is Dr. Speake.
她的医生是史毕
Oh, he's been called. She.
噢 已经打电♥话♥给他了 她是女的
Who are you? The husband? No.
你是谁 她丈夫吗 不是
Then you wait outside.
那你在外面等一下
Agent Mulder, what happened?
穆德探员 发生什么事了
How'd you find out?
你是怎么知道的
I was dropping something off.
我刚好带东西给她
Her landlord told me.
是她的房♥东告诉我的
Are you the husband?
你是她丈夫吗
Me?
我
No.
不是
Excuse me.
抱歉
Mulder.
穆德
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表