Okay, the clothes, the age and condition of the bones, ...
好了 衣服 年龄和··骨骼状况··
...the location of the grave.
墓穴的位置
There is no doubt that that is Billy Underwood's skeleton...
毫无疑问在那个墓穴里的是··
...that is in that grave. .
比利·安德伍的骨架
We spent time with this boy
我们花了很多时间在这个孩子身上
Doctors took Billy's blood. You examined him yourself.
医生抽了比利的血 你自己也检查了他
Now, I can't accept it.
我不能接受
I can't believe we're asking them to.
我不相信他们说的
I know, but the forensic evidence is going to come out,
我知道 但是法医的证据就要出来了
and what then?
那又怎么样呢
What if I'm right?
如果我对了又如何
Well, what then, Agent Scully?
是呀 下一步怎么办 史卡利探员
What we do? We move on, let it go, case closed?
我们做什么 我们离开 让它去 结案吗
Look, I know where you are with this.
我知道你的状况
I have been there.
我也曾经如此
I know what you're feeling--
我知道你的感受··
that you've failed and that you have...
你的挫败感··
...to explain this somehow.
你要解释这个是怎么发生的
And maybe you can.
也许你可以
Not if that's Billy's body, I can't.
如果那是比利的尸体 我不能解释
But maybe that's explanation enough.
但是也许那个解释足够了
That that's not Billy's brother lying in that grave, too.
躺在那个墓穴里的也不是比利的弟弟
That that man who did this is never
那个做那个事的人
going to be able to do it again.
再也不可以做这个事了
Isn't that what you wanted, Agent Doggett?
这不是你想要的吗 多各特探员
Agent Scully, don't ask me to believe that...
史卡利探员 不要叫我去相信··
...this is some kind of justice from beyond the grave.
那是从阴间来的什么正义
All I'm saying is that maybe you succeeded...
我想要说的是 也许你成功了··
Whether you're willing to see that or not.
不管你是否愿意去看
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表