All right, now you boys, you just
好了 你们这些小子··
stop playing around.
别再耍花招了
Okay, don't move.
好 别动
Stay where you are. Wait, wait.
别动 怎么啦
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Stop him.! Shoot him.!
阻止他 开枪
I can't.
我不能
Oh, my God.
天啊
What is it? What happened?
这是什么 发生了什么
Agent Scully!
史卡利探员
Scully.
史卡利
You going to be okay, Agent Scully?
还好吗 史卡利
I got a drift of what happened in there... to you.
我搞不懂这里发生的事情··
I mean, sort of.
大致上吧
I shot a young boy.
我对一个年轻男孩开了枪
The good news is, you're wrong.
好消息是 你错了
But it's what I saw.
但这是我所见到的
With my eyes, anyway.
至少是我的双眼见到的
Do you know what it's like not to be able to trust your own eyes?
你知道这好比 你不能相信自己的眼睛吗
Then why'd you shoot him?
那你为什么开枪
Because it's what the boy saw.
因为那是那个男孩所见到的
And in an instant...
当时··
I realized that it's what Mulder would have seen
我想那就是穆德所看见的
or understood.
或明白的
Because that's just how he came at things...
他就是这样
without judgment and without prejudice
不带成见和偏见考虑问题的··
and with an open mind that I am just not capable of.
还有我所没有的开阔心胸
It's been a long night.
真是漫长的一夜
Give yourself a break.
自己休息一下
This whole thing doesn't make any sense.
这整件事都不符合逻辑
No...
不··
it did.
是符合逻辑的
In some way, it did.
在某种程度上
两周后
印度孟买♥♥ 国际机场
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表