About an ultrasound you left there this morning.
关于你今天早上 留在那里的超音波图
Dr. Parenti is my doctor.
布兰迪是我的医生
Come on, Agent Scully.
拜托 史卡利探员
You don't believe me?
你不相信我
That ultrasound
那个超音波图··
is the one Duffy Haskell left here yesterday.
是杜夫昨天留下的
Dr. Parenti is one
布兰迪医生··
of the doctors he consulted with during the course
是其中一个知情者··
of that pregnancy.
关于怀孕的情况
Excuse me, Agent Doggett, but are you investigating me?
对不起 多各特 你在调查我吗
No, I was doing a background check on Mr. and Mrs. Haskell
不 我在查哈斯克夫妇的背景资料
before I dropped the case, like you asked
在我放弃此案之前··
me to do.
就像你要我做的那样
No, I didn't ask you to drop the case.
不 我没有叫你放弃这案子
I said there was nothing to do.
我说没什么能帮忙的
Well, if there's nothing to do, then why are you investigating?
如果没什么忙得上帮 你为什么调查呢
You are jumping to conclusions.
你直接跳到了结论
No, I'm just trying
不 我只是试着··
to do my job, only it gets hard to do
做我该做的事
if the person you're working with is keeping secrets
如果和你工作的人保留了秘密
and telling lies.
而且说了谎
I am not investigating these people, Agent Doggett.
我不是在调查那些人
Parenti is my doctor.
布兰迪是我的医生
Is that so strange?
这很奇怪吗
Is there something about him I don't know?
是不是有关于他 而我不知道的事
No.
没有
But Duffy Haskell is a piece of work.
杜夫可不好对付
I'll tell you that much.
我就告诉你这么多
What am I being accused of?
我为什么要被告
What did you call me in here for?
你叫我来干嘛
You were going to help me.
你应该要帮我
As President of the Ohio Mutual UFO Network
身为俄亥俄州 不明飞行物交流网的主席
you sentAgent Mulder a series of very threatening letters
你发了一系列恐吓信给穆德探员
which he passed on to me, Mr. Haskell.
他转给了我 哈斯克先生
Something of a habit with you, sir.
你有某种嗜好··
Writing letters... threatening letters.
写信··写恐吓信
Isn't it?
写信··写恐吓信
No one will believe me.
没人会相信我
You wrote a letter to a Dr. Lev
你写了封信给莱医生
saying you would kill him if he hurt your wife.
说如果他伤害你妻子 你就会杀了他
Dr. Lev killed my wife.
莱医生杀了我妻子
He stole the alien baby out of her womb.
他从她子♥宫♥里偷走了外星婴儿
Well, I can't find any documentation
我找不到任何文件··
that the two of you
证明你所说的那两件事··
were even married, Mr. Haskell.
甚至是结婚的资料
Let alone any history or evidence of foul play.
把骗人的历史和证据放一边吧
Dr. Lev is a serious physician
莱医生是个认真的医生
a leader in the field of birth defects.
在妇产科这个领域之中
His peers hold him in the highest regard.
他的同事们非常尊重他
Why would he ever kill your wife?
他干嘛要杀你妻子
That's why I came to you.
这就是我来找你的原因
Mr. Haskell, allegations aside
哈斯克先生 别嘴硬
it's a crime to threaten anyone.
恐吓别人是犯法的
You believe me, don't you?
你相信我吗
Mr. Haskell, we're sorry for your loss
我们为你所失去感到惋惜
but if you persist in these threats
但如果你继续这样做··
and in disseminating these stories
而且散播这些故事··
we're going to have to enter your name in the federal system
我们将把你列入♥联♥邦资料库
as a dangerous individual.
成为一个危险人物
I'm alone now because of them.
我现在孤身一人··
They took everything from me.
他们拿走我的一切
And there are other women out there just like Kath.
还有另一个妇女和凯一样
Zeus Genetics, Dr. Lev speaking.
我是莱医生
They called me back here to the FBI
他们叫我回电♥话♥给调查局
to poke holes in my story.
在我的故事中加了东西
As we knew they would.
我们知道他们会那样
We still risk losing Hendershot.
我们仍有失去韩德莎的风险
Then it's time to let her go.
是该让她走了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Come on in.
请进
Can I take your coat?
帮你脱下大衣吗
No, I can't stay.
不 我不能久留
I gotta get back to the office for a while.
我等一下得回办公室
Obviously you've had some time
显然你有一些时间
to think about my request.
去思考我的请求
Um, it's...
嗯··这··
it's not something that I get asked to do every day.
这并不是我每天会遇到的问题
Um, but I am absolutely flattered.
但我绝对是感到高兴的
No, honestly.
不 老实说··
Okay, if... if you're trying to politely say ""no,'' it's okay.
如果··你是想礼貌地说"不" 那也没关系
I, I understand.
我··我明白
See what's weird is...
你看这多么怪··
this sounds, and this sounds really weird, I know
这听起来真的很怪 我知道
but I, I just wouldn't want this to come between us.
我只是不想这事发生在我们之间
I know... I, I understand.
我知道 我明白
I do.
我明白
But...
但是··
the answer is ""yes.''
答案是"好的"
Um-- Well, I'll call Dr. Parenti and...
好··我打电♥话♥给布兰迪··
I assume that he'll want to meet you
我肯定他会想见你
and go through the, uh, the donor procedure.
开始这个捐赠程序
At that part, I'm a pro.
关于那个部分 我是专家
My name is Mary Hendershot.
我的名字叫玛丽·韩德莎
My baby's in danger.
我的孩子很危险
So is yours.
你的也是
Can I have some coffee-- black, please?
可以要些咖啡吗 黑咖啡
Sure.
当然
Thanks for coming down here.
谢谢你来这
You going somewhere?
你要走了
Yes.
是的
Am I missing something here?
我错过了什么
Agent Doggett
多各特探员
as Assistant Director in Charge of your assignment
身为负责这案子的助理局长
Agent Scully has come to me and asked to take a leave of absence.
史卡利曾经跟我请求休假
Hey, great.
嘿 很好
Can I ask why?
我可以问为什么吗
No.
不行
So I'm the X-Files now?
那我现在管X档案了
Just me?
只有我
Agent Scully isn't quitting the FBI
史卡利探员并不是辞职··
she's just going away.
她只是暂时离开
Thanks for getting me out of bed to give me the news.
谢谢你叫我起床告诉我最新消息
Drop me a line if you get a chance.
有机会打电♥话♥给我
You gotta tell him, Scully.
你应该要告诉他 史卡利
I can't.
我不能
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
I want you to understand.
我希望你明白
What is it you want me to understand, Agent Scully?
你要我明白什么
The secrets or the lies?
谎言还是秘密
I told you... I'm not doing anything behind your back.
我告诉过你·· 我不是在你背后做坏事
You're supposed to watch my back, Agent Scully.
你应该跟我一起 史卡利
If I was putting you at risk in any way
如果我让你冒险··
you can be sure that I wouldn't let you down.
我确定·· 我一定不会让你失望
I hope you know that.
我希望你能明白
I only know what you tell me.
我只知道你告诉我的
I gotta go.
我要走了
Who's that... in Agent Scully's car?
谁在史卡利探员车里
That I don't know, Agent Doggett.
我不知道 多各特探员
陆军研究医院 早上5:01
瓦尔登-费里德曼
You're Scully? Agent Scully?
你是史卡利吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表