You've got manos de piedra.
你的手劲大
Sorry.
抱歉
Imagine if he'd really connected.
想像要是他有问题
Who?
谁
Billy Miles.
比利·麦尔斯
Billy Miles?
比利·麦尔斯
He did this?
他做的
AskAgent Doggett. He saw him.
问多各特探员 他见过他
If you ask me, the kid was whacked out on something.
要是你问我 那小子已经失常了
Whatever it was, he was feeling no pain.
不管怎样 他一定不觉得痛
Ask me, the kid isn't a kid.
他不是什么孩子
Oh, don't tell me
别告诉我··
he's an alien.
他是个外星人
He is a type of alien.
他是一种外星人类型
A human replacement.
人类的替代品
One who looks human.
别告诉我
Look at his strength.
看看他的力量
The way he took those slugs.
你看他打斗的方式
I've seen plenty of guys
我见过许多
whacked out on chemicals, keep on coming.
吸毒的人 完全失常了
Well, then, you're ignoring who Billy Miles is.
你忽视了米尔斯是谁
You, of all people, Agent Doggett
你 和所有
who's supposedly running the X-Files.
处理X档案的人 多各特探员
You're ignoring the fact that he bled red blood.
你忽略了一件事实 他的血是红色的
Now, every single X-File I read and I read them all, Mulder
我看过的所有X档案 穆德
what you call "aliens" bleed green, right?
你说的外星人 血是绿色的 是吧
Well, Billy Miles is a whole new deal.
比利·麦尔斯是全新的物种
He's an alien abductee who was returned
他是外星人绑♥架♥的产物
after hideous procedures were performed on him.
他经过了可怕的改造
And who miraculously returns
奇迹般的回来
to so-called perfect health
看起来相当健康的
when his body completely sheds its skin.
但他的身体已经完全不同了
Same thing happened to you.
同样的事也发生在你身上
Same thing would've happened to me
我也应该会一样
if I'd been left alone.
如果我没人理的话
If Scully hadn't treated me.
如果史卡利没有治疗我的话
What I want to know is what Billy Miles was doing
我只想知道 比利·麦尔斯
at that medical office.
在办公室做什么
Same as when he torched
和他在宙斯基因科技一样
Zeus Genetics and destroyed their experiments
放火烧掉他们的试验
with alien biology and the doctors performing them.
包括那些医生研究的外星生物学
And what were you doing there, Mulder?
你那里干什么 穆德
Looking for answers.
找答案
To what?
什么的答案
One of those doctors was your doctor.
其中一个医生是你的医生
Mulder... Listen, I'm sorry, but I just need
穆德·· 听着 对不起 我只是需要··
to know this baby of yours is going to be all right.
确定你的孩子一切正常
My baby is fine, Mulder.
我的孩子很好 穆德
I've had it checked over and over again
我检查了无数次··
with my new doctor that I trust implicitly.
我完全信任我的新医生
Oh, I'm sorry, Dana. I didn't...
抱歉 黛娜 我不知道··
Come on in, Lizzy. It's all right.
请进 没关系 莉兹
We just need some space to talk.
我们只是找地方谈谈
It's okay. I've got plenty to do.
没关系 我有事要忙
Excuse me.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
She's just helping me out here
她在这里帮我··
at my mother's insistence.
这是我妈的坚持
That's... That's all I'm trying to do.
我就想这么做
Just make sure nothing happens to you;
确定你没事··
that this baby you're carrying is born without any surprises.
你怀的小孩不能有任何意外
Hi. It's me.
嗨 是我
We've got trouble.
麻烦来了
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at her apartment.
在她的公♥寓♥
She's with her two partners.
她跟两个搭档在一起
They're asking all the right questions.
他们发现了问题
Lizzy, listen to me.
莉兹 听着
She trusts you.
她相信你
You've got to play to that.
你必需继续下去
You have to keep a cool head.
头脑一定要冷静
Who are you?
你是谁
Assistant Director.
助理局长
Heads have been rolling, Agent Doggett
开始动脑筋了 多各特探员
all in your direction.
现在归你指挥
PD got the call.
警方接到电♥话♥
Passerby saw the door of the building wide open.
过路人看见门是开着的
Name of the victim flagged a previous FBI investigation.
被害者与之前的调查局案件有关
Duffy Haskell. Yeah.
达飞·哈斯克 没错
Came to see you and Scully on a case
你和史卡利的案子··
involving pregnant women carrying alien babies.
关于外星人胚胎的调查案件
Coroner says that the way his neck is severed
法医说他的脖子被切断··
defies logic and use of any conventional-type weapon.
是用某种传统利器所伤
What is this place?
这是什么地方
An illegal medical facility
非法医疗诊所··
for the purpose of human cloning.
针对克隆人类而设计的
It goes on from here.
是从这里开始的··
In fact, it occupies the entire warehouse.
事实上 遍及了整个仓库
You read about these things
你听说这样的事情··
but you don't imagine they exist.
但没想到它们的确存在
Yeah, just like aliens.
没错 就像是外星人
Come on, what are you saying?
拜托 你说什么
That that's what was going on here?
你说的和这里有关
That they're making alien babies?
他们在这里制♥造♥外星胚胎
No, nobody's saying that, Agent Doggett.
没人这么说 多各特探员
At least not yet.
至少现在还没
But what I do have to tell you
但我要告诉你··
is not going to put your mind any more at ease.
不是叫你放松警觉
We found prenatal records here.
我们找出这里的出生纪录
A Dr. Lev and a Dr. Parenti
是莱医生和帕拉迪医生
working with this Duffy Haskell
与达飞·哈斯克一起工作
monitoring Scully's pregnancy.
监视史卡利怀孕
This Dr. Parenti, it's true he's one of Scully's doctors
帕拉迪医生 他的确也是史卡利的医生
but from everything I know, Scully's checked out fine.
但据我所知 史卡利一切正常
You seem to be missing the point.
你似乎错过了关键点
And what point would that be?
是哪一点呢
What?
什么
Talk to you a minute?
能聊聊吗
You said there'd been a murder.
你说这是个谋杀
Yeah, we'll get there.
是的 我们会处理的
Some business we need to clear up.
有些事情我们要理清
Personal business.
个人的事情
About Scully's baby, about who the father is.
关于史卡利的小孩 他的父亲是谁
Ahh...
啊··
Yeah, I hear there's a pool running
我听说调查局里
down at the FBI, placing bets.
有人已经下注了
I've had my suspicions.
我也在猜
That is, until I found out that you had questions.
直到我发现你有疑点
Questions about Scully's pregnancy itself.
问题就是史卡利怀孕这件事的本身
You want to know who the father is
你想知道父亲是谁··
that's Scully's business.
这是史卡利的私事
But if you're asking me how a woman
要是你问我··
who was diagnosed as barren and unable to conceive
一个女人被诊断无法怀孕··
is about to give birth in a couple days
但再过几天就要生了··
that's an answer I can't honestly give.
现在我没办法给你答案
Well, I need answers.
我需要答案
In light of what we found in there
我们在这发现一些事··
and in light of Scully's due date
根据史卡利的产期··
I need good, hard answers.
我需要个可靠的答案
Fast.
快
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表