Yes, I hope so.
我希望你能帮我
My car has stalled up the street
我的车在路上抛锚了
and I was wondering if I could use your phone.
我能否用一下你的电♥话♥
Sure.
当然
It's in here.
在这里
The line's dead.
线路不通
Oh, no.
哦 不
Let me see.
我看看
Damn phone company.
该死的电♥话♥公♥司♥
They're updating the lines, so the service gets interrupted.
他们肯定在维修线路 所以现在无法使用
It'll come back on.
等一下就会好的
How long?
多久
Ten minutes... two hours...
也许十分钟 或两小时··
I could say, but I'd just be guessing.
我可以说 但我是猜测的
You're welcome to wait here.
你可以在这里等
I could even give you a room if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以为你准备一间房♥间
This was a boarding house.
这是一间公♥寓♥
I won't be here that long.
我不想待那么久
What the hell is going on here? Sorry?
这里到底怎么了 什么
I get the distinct impression that somebody doesn't want me to leave.
我有一种感觉 就是有人不想让我走
I don't know anything about that.
我什么也不知道
A bus came through here about an hour ago.
一个小时以前有个巴士从这里路过
Where did it go?
它去了哪里
A bus?
巴士
Don't tell me you didn't see it.
不要告诉我你没看到
Oh, I think I'd have known if a big bus came through.
我想如果有车经过我会知道的
Are you sure I can't help you out with a room?
你肯定我不能帮你准备房♥间吗
It's 18 miles to the state road.
这里离公路有18英哩远
Another 20 to Sugarville.
离舒格维尔还要20英哩
You don't want to walk it.
你不是想走过去吧
Excuse me.
抱歉
Ma'am, excuse me.
女士 抱歉
Ma'am.
女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
女士 抱歉
Hello?
有人吗
Ma'am, I need some help.
女士 我需要帮忙
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Doctor, can I speak to you?
医生 可以跟你谈谈吗
It's... it's an emergency.
有急事
I'm sorry to bother you. There's a man downstairs that needs help.
很抱歉打搅你 楼下有个人需要你帮忙
Please.
拜托
Let go. Don't hold him down.
走开 不要抓住他
How long has he been seizing?
他这样多久了
Uh, three... four minutes.
三··四分钟了
It's okay. You're all right.
没关系的 你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
He's a stranger. He needed help.
他是个陌生人 他需要帮忙
Wha... what's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He had a grand mal seizure.
他癫痫大发作
As far as I can tell, he's in status.
至少我能说 他现在是这个情况
It's a continuous seizure state.
持续在发作状态
He doesn't smell like acetone
他闻起来不像是丙酮
which would indicate that he's hyperglycemic
他应该是高血糖
and he doesn't appear to have any head injuries.
头部也没有受过什么伤
He could be epileptic
他可能是癫痫症患者
and just ceased taking his medication.
刚刚停止用药造成的
How did this happen?
这是怎么回事
Uh-huh.
嗯
At any rate, we need to get him to a hospital.
不管怎样 我们需要送他去医院
Immediately.
马上
I assume that your phone's still not working.
我想你的电♥话♥还是不能用吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, do you or one of your friendly neighbors happen to have a car?
你的邻居或朋友有没有车
No one here has a car.
这里没有人有车
No cars?
没有车
We could send someone to the state road on foot.
我们可以去公路上找个人来
All right?
好吗
We could get them to bring back help.
找人去寻求帮助
In the meantime, please, anything you can do for him.
同时请你尽量帮忙
All right, do you... do you have any Karo syrup?
好的 你有Karo糖浆吗
Any corn syrup?
有没有玉米汤
Yeah.
有
Juab County Sheriff s Offiice, Sheriff Ciolino speaking.
郡长办公室 我是郡长吉利诺
Hi, this is Agent John Doggett with the FBI.
我是调查局的多各特探员
I have some material my partner, Agent Scully, requested. What's your fax number there?
我这里有我的搭档史卡利要的资料 你的传真号♥码是多少
Agent Doggett, when's your partner going to get here, by the way?
你的搭档什么时候来的
The murder victim's family's waiting for us to turn the body over.
受害的家属等我们把尸体送回去
Agent Scully's not there?
史卡利不在那里吗
She's supposed to be there yesterday.
她昨天就应该在那里了
Yes, sir, that was our understanding.
是的 我们也是这么想的
Sheriff, could I trouble you to send a car out? Agent Scully is in Utah.
郡长你能不能开一部车出来 史卡利探员在犹他州
She called me yesterday somewhere north of Sugarville.
她昨天打电♥话♥给我 说她在舒格维尔北部
You got it. I'll get someone right out there.
好的 我立刻派人去
Okay, thanks. I'll be in touch.
谢谢你 请随时联络我
Danny, hi. This is John Doggett.
丹尼 我是约翰·多各特
I need you to trace a call for me.
我需要你帮我查个电♥话♥
It came to this offiice yesterday about 1:30 in the afternoon.
昨天下午1︰30打过来的
Am I doing this right?
我做的对吗
Yeah, you can hold off now.
你可以放下了
Nothing's happening.
没反应
I'm sorry, but, uh...
我很抱歉 但··
I'm just winging it here. I mean, raising his blood sugar
我只是即兴表演 我是说
only helps if his condition is brought on by hypoglycemia.
只有他有高血糖的时候才会有帮助
But this could be the result of any number of things.
但是这是许多病状的反应
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办
Well, I'm afraid that I have done all that I can do
我想该做的我们都做了
unless you know how to get ahold
除非你能找到
of diazepam or phenobarbital
"地♥西♥泮♥"或"苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥"
other than the nearest hospital
或是最近的医院
which is where we should be, of course.
我们应该去哪里
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Can you hear me?
听到我吗
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Okay.
很好
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
We were all so scared.
我们吓坏了
What can I do?
我能做点什么
I think I just need rest.
我只是需要休息
We should leave him alone.
我们让他自己躺一会
Can, uh, you stay?
你能留下吗
I'll go tell everybody.
我去告诉大家
Are you a doctor? Yes, I am.
你是个医生 是的
Thank you for, uh, helping me.
谢谢你帮助我
Well, I'm not sure if I've actually done anything.
我不太确定我是不是帮到你了
In fact, I don't even know, uh...
事实上 我甚至不知道··
I don't even know what's going on with you right now.
你现在的情况
Do you know what your name is?
你知道你叫什么名字吗
You don't remember, do you?
你记不起来 是吗
How about how you got here?
你怎么来这里的
What about these people who have taken you in?
是谁把你送过来的
Do you know anything about them?
你认识他们吗
Um...
嗯··
They, uh... take good care of me.
他们··照顾了我
Yeah, I'd say they take very good care of you.
是的 他们对你照顾得很周到
The sun seems to rise and set on you as far as they're concerned.
只要他们关心你 就会有阳光照到你身上
In fact, they seem to have stranded me here in order to nurse you back to health.
事实上 他们似乎要我留下 然后帮你治病
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表