奥克拉荷马州
德克斯特市 韦伯斯特小学
Mom!
妈妈
Watch me!
看我
Okay, Billy!
好的 比利
Mom!You're not watching!
妈妈 你没有看我
Mom!
妈妈
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
My little boy... My Billy...
我的小宝贝··
My Billy...
我的比利··
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
第五集 幽灵兄弟
X档案第八季
奥克拉荷马州
德克斯特市 韦伯斯特小学
TEN YEARS LATER
(十年后)
Mom!
妈妈
Hi.Josh.
嗨 乔希
I was just coming in. They know you're supposed to wait.
我才刚来 他们知道你应该在等了
They're looking for you.
他们在找你
Who?
谁
Who's looking for me?
谁在找我
Hey, what is it?
嘿 出什么事了
Go look, Mom.
去看看 妈妈
Mrs. Underwood, we tried to call you.
安德伍太太 我们刚才打电♥话♥给你
You must've already left.
你一定是已经离开了
What is everyone staring at? What is going on?
大家都在看什么 发生什么事了
Billy
比利
My beautiful boy.
我漂亮的小男孩
Billy
比利
Billy
比利
oh,Billy.
噢 比利
I'm just going to shine this light in your eyes, okay?
我把光线照到你眼睛里看看 好吗
You're doing great.
很好
See? Nothing to it.
看吧 什么事也没有
He won't speak? No.
他不说话 没错
Not even to his parents.
甚至跟他父母都不说话
Are they here, his parents?
他父母在这里吗
Oh, they've been here around the clock.
他们连续一整天都在这里
I took his prints
我采了他的指纹··
It's him.
是他没错
Boy should be a teenager by now, but look at him.
小孩现在应该是一个小伙子了 但是你看看他
Explain to me how that can be.
给我解释一下 这是怎么回事
I can't say, Sheriff.
我不知道 警官
I'm just here to find out who took him.
我到这里只是想查出究竟是谁带走了他
I talked to everyone at school...
我和整个学校的人谈过了··
...and no one saw him come back or how.
但是没有人看见他怎么回来的
The boy just come out of the blue.
这个孩子一出现就是这么忧郁
Are those the case files?
这些是档案吗
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
Plenty more where those came from.
还有很多人的档案
There's lots of files.
非常多
There's just not much in them.
但是从来没见过这种案例
We never even had a suspect.
我们甚至连一个嫌疑犯都没有
Have them set them over there, would you.
让他们把那些档案都调出来
Set those on that table.
把那些档案拿到桌上来
Well, what we've got here is a...
好的 我们现在知道的是··
...healthy seven-year-old boy
这是一个健康的7岁小男孩
who was born 17 years ago.
他是17年前出生的
And a healthy boy who won't speak.
一个不说话的健康男孩
Excuse me?
抱歉
Are you finished with Billy?
你们对比利的检查完了吗
Mr. and Mrs. Underwood?
你们是安德伍夫妇
Um, you're with the FBI...
嗯 你是调查局的··
Yes. I'm Agent Scully, and this is Agent Doggett.
是的 我是史卡利探员 这位是多各特探员
We are investigating this case.
我们正在调查这件案子
It's a miracle, isn't it?
这是个奇迹 不是吗
Mrs. Underwood...
安德伍夫人··
whatever your son has been through,
不管你孩子经历了什么事··
...it has somehow affected his physical condition.
已经影响了他的身体状态
So we've been told by every doctor here.
每个医生都这样说的
We just want to take him home.
我们只想把他带回家
After ten years, can we do that?
10年没见了 我们能带他回去吗
Not yet.
还不行
I want to talk to him first.
我想先跟他谈谈
How you doing, Billy?
你现在怎么样 比利
My name's John.
我叫约翰
I'm gonna have a seat over here, is that okay?
我现在想坐在你身边 行吗
Is that all right?
行吗
Billy, I want you to know that you're not alone.
比利 我想要你知道 你并不孤单
I've talked to lots of other boys and girls...
我们已经见过很多··
...who've been hurt just like you.
像你一样的男孩和女孩了
Sometimes when they talk about it
有时当他们说出来的时候··
the hurt starts to go away.
他们的伤痛就会减少
You want to talk about it, Billy?
你愿意说出来吗 比利
You know, maybe you think bad things happened to you because...
可能你觉得你遭遇的可怕的事情··
...you've been a bad boy...
是因为你是个坏孩子
But I'm here to tell you, that's not true.
但是我告诉你 不是那样的
The bad guy is the one who took you away...
坏家伙是那个带走你的人··
...and it's up to you and me to get the bad guy.
所以你要告诉我 让我去找那个坏人
See, 'cause as big and tough as I am,
知道吗 这件事很重要 也很难做··
I can't do it alone.
我一个人是不能完成的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
Can you tell me about him, Billy?
你能告诉我吗 比利
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
What did he look like?
他长得什么样
You remember this, don't you, Billy?
你还记得 是吗 比利
Would you like to have that back?
你喜欢这个背包吗
What is he doing?
他到底在做什么
All I want is his name.
我只需要知道他的名宇
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
He's only a little boy.
他只是一个小孩
Mr. Underwood...?
安德伍先生
You think this is a game?
你以为这是一个游戏吗
A serious game; one we have to win.
是一个严肃的游戏:我们必须取得胜利
Have you really worked kid cases before, Agent Doggett?
你以前真的处理过小孩的案例吗 多各特探员
Child abductions?
儿童绑♥架♥案
I worked the child abduction task force.
我以前是在儿童绑♥架♥特遣部队里工作
I know the horror stories, ...
我知道那些恐怖的故事
...but this kid can help us.
但是这个小孩能帮忙我们
This isn't just a horror story.
这不止是个恐怖故事
This is a biological impossibility.
这在生理上是不可能的
Well, that's your area of expertise.
噢 那刚好是你工作的领域
I just want to put the person...
我只是想逮住··
...who did this out of business.
那个带走小孩的人
Billy just didn't show up.
但是比利不说
He got away or was let go.
他想逃避或干脆不计较
And if he can talk, he can tell us by who.
如果他能说话 他就能够告诉我们是谁干的
Or he can look at photos in the files and point to the man...
或者我们拿照片或档案给他指认那个带走他的家伙
who did this so this doesn't happen to some other little boy.
不让这种事发生在其它孩子身上
You are ignoring the fact that he is still seven years old.
你忽视了一个事实 他还只有7岁
Failure to thrive. Isn't that the term?
你是不是想说 他还没长大
I mean, aren't there diseases that delay puberty and so on?
我是说 是不是有某种疾病 阻止了他的生长
I told you...
我告诉过你了··
he's not sick.
他没有生病
Good.
很好
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表