It'd make sense.
有道理
The leader of the cult leaves
邪教的首领··
this woman out here to die.
让女人在这等死
Learning she's still alive
知道她仍然活着
he comes back to kidnap her again for fear of exposure.
怕事情暴露又回来绑♥架♥她
It'd make sense, too
也有道理
that if we find this guy, maybe we find Mulder.
要是找到这家伙 也许就找到穆德
Are you asking me to believe this?
你要我相信这个
No. That's not what I said.
不是 我想说的不是这个
I don't think he left her to die.
我认为他不是让她等死
I don't think she's dead.
我认为她还没死
Based on what?
基于什么观点
Nothing, really.
没什么 真的
It's just a feeling.
只是一种感觉
What are you walking away for?
你为什么逃避
It makes some kind of sense.
这有点道理
I'm glad you agree with her, Agent Doggett
我很高兴你同意她的观点
because I'm not even sure that she agrees with you.
我甚至不确定她是否同意你
Nor has she made any sense for me of how the doctor
不管她说得多有道理··
who removed Teresa Hoese from the hospital last night
医生昨晚怎么把泰瑞莎·荷西 从医院转走··
seems, by all accounts to have been in two places at once.
好像事情在两个地方同时发生的
I know where you're going with this, Agent Scully
我知道你要怎么做 史卡利
but if you're going to tell me this is
但如果你是要告诉我··
another alien bounty hunter
是另一个赏金猎人干的
this is where we part company.
那么我们要合作才行
Enjoy your new company.
享受你新的伙伴吧
How is she?
她怎么样
We were almost too late.
差点来不及了
Oh, hi.
嗨
I thought you'd be out combing the hills with Agent Doggett.
我以为你和多各特探员去爬山了
I'm on my way out to see him.
我马上去看他
I just wanted to see film on this woman's injuries--
我只是想看看这女人的伤··
Teresa Hoese.
泰瑞莎
Is there something you're looking for, Agent Reyes
有没有你要找的 雷耶斯探员
in particular?
特别的吗
Implants, or signs of them.
插入物 或痕迹
Implants?
插入物
I don't understand.
我不明白
Metallic implants placed in the body
身体里的金属插入物
oftentimes in the nasal cavity.
常常在鼻孔里
Sometimes made of bone or cartilage
有时用骨头或软骨制成
making detection a little more difficult.
更难侦测出来
Yeah, I'm well aware of how they work.
我想知道他们怎么弄的
You said you didn't understand.
你是说你不明白
I don't understand your interest
我不明白你的兴趣··
in what is commonly considered evidence of alien abduction
外星人绑♥架♥事件常见的证物··
as a disbeliever in that phenomena.
身为一个不相信这种现象的人
I'm not a disbeliever.
我不是不相信
Excuse me. I, I, uh, I'm very confused.
抱歉 我弄糊涂了
I know what I heard
我知道我听见的··
and I heard you say that ""What we're dealing with here is
我听你说:"我们在这谈的是··"
nothing more than a UFO cult.""
"一个UFO邪教"
There's the confusion.
这就是不清楚的地方
I still believe that
我仍然相信··
but it doesn't mean I don't believe in the phenomena.
并不意味我不相信这种现象
You believe in extraterrestrials?
你相信外星人吗
Let's just say I don't not believe.
我只说 我不会不相信
As I said, I try to stay open.
我想说 我试着放开心胸
What is it you specialize in again?
你说你的专长是什么
Ritualistic crime?
宗教仪式犯罪
Right. Satanic ritual abuse.
没错 恐怖宗教虐待
Or, I should say claims of it.
或许我应该说 他们这么声称的
We never found any hard evidence.
我们永远找不到有力的证据
We should talk sometime.
我们应该找时间谈谈
Not that I don't believe in it.
我不是不相信
I was something of a black sheep
我是害群之马之类的
in the field office in New Orleans
在新奥尔良办公室
because of my beliefs.
因为我的信仰
And what beliefs are those?
相信什么
I just have certain spiritual notions.
我只是有一些超自然的想法
I believe there are energies in the universe.
我相信宇宙有能量
It might sound kind of cosmic
也许听起来好像很和谐··
but I think I'm sensitive to them.
但我对他们很敏感
I mean, I get these feelings.
我··有这些感觉
And do you have any feelings aboutAgent Mulder?
你有感觉到穆德探员吗
I don't know Agent Mulder.
我不认识穆德探员
And I don't have any feelings about him.
我没有任何感觉
But I am feeling your fear.
但我感觉到你的恐惧
And fear's not going to help you find him or anyone else.
恐惧没办法帮你找到任何人
Maybe you can try and stay open, too.
也许你也可试试放开点
No frickin' way.
别玩怪招
One, two, three, up.
一 二 三 起来
Stop there!
别动
I'm a federal agent!
我是调查局探员
Examination of victim Gary Edward Cory
检查受害人盖瑞··
reveals cuts and abrasions from ligature or binding devices
显示由绷带或接合器材造成的 割伤和擦伤··
accompanied by distal and proximal bruising
伴随着远近的压伤··
radiating in a symmetrical pattern around the ankles
放射状对称地在脚踝部份··
the wrists...
手关节··
and the face.
以及脸颊··
Oh, my God, Gary.
哦 天哪 盖瑞
You can go now, Richie.
你可以走了 瑞奇
They just need you to sign a form.
只要你填个表格
Dana...
黛娜··
I'm okay.
我没事
There's work to do here.
这有很多事要做
You're hurting for her, I know.
你为她感到伤心 我知道
Agent Scully.
史卡利
I don't know how she's doing it in there.
我不知道她在这里干什么
With everything she's feeling.
她全部的感觉
What she's afraid of.
她所害怕的事物
You know all too well.
你太了解了
Let's leave the past in the past.
让过去成为过去吧
It was your fear, too.
这也是你的恐惧
Those three days we looked for your son.
这三天以来 我们一直在找你儿子
The fear of finding
害怕找到··
what we did.
我们已找到的情况
I understand.
我明白··
That's why you're so determined to find Mulder alive.
这就是你希望穆德活着的原因
It's why I can't stand here
这就是我不能站在这的原因··
and listen to all this mumbo jumbo about spaceships.
听这一大堆太空飞船的鬼话
I saw what I saw,John.
我亲眼所见 约翰
I'm not going to lie to you.
我不会骗你
But whatever it was, it led to this.
但无论是什么 它引导我们变成这样
It's the man I saw in the field.
是我在田地上看见的人
He goes by the name Absalom.
他叫阿布萨隆
A religious zealot
宗教狂热分子
who escaped a shoot-out in Idaho.
在爱达荷州一场枪战中逃生
where he was the nominal leader of a doomsday cult
他是末日教派有名的头头··
who believed aliens would take over the world at the millennium.
相信外星人会在千禧年控制全世界
Disgraced when they didn't, he fled
但是事实上却没有 他就羞耻地逃跑了
and tried a more ecumenical scam:
并试着弄出更阴险的诡计:
credit card fraud.
信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
I ran the plate on the pickup truck.
我跑到他那台载货车旁··
It's registered to a farm about an hour from here.
它登记在一个农场 离这里一小时路程
Get everyone inside.
叫全部的人都进去
What?
什么
What is it?
怎么了
They're coming.
他们来了
Who?
谁
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表