We live in a darkness of our own making...
我们活在自己制♥造♥的黑暗里··
...blind to a habitant world all but unseen by us.
而自己却看不见这个世界
A world of beings traveling through time and space...
一个在时空中穿梭的世界··
...imaginable to us only as flights of fancy.
对我们来说只能用飞行去想像
Who are these beings we dare to imagine but fear to accept?
那些让我们充满想像 又害怕接受的是生物是谁呢
What dark work goes on inside their impossible machines...
在那些不可思议的机器里又是什么呢
...cloaked from us by invisible forces?
由不可见的力量控制蒙蔽着我们
If they know our secrets, ...
如果他们知道我们的秘密··
...why can't we know theirs?
我们为何不知道他们的呢
第二集 离散
X档案第八季
Stop it! Please!
停下来 拜托
Let me go! Stop it!
让我走 不
Let me go! Let me go!
让我走
Let the boy go!
让男孩走
Let him go, Mulder!
让他走 穆德
Let him go, or I will be compelled to use my weapon.
让他走 否则我就开枪了
Now, I don't want to do that, Agent Mulder. I don't want to shoot.
现在我还不想这样做 穆德 我不想开枪
Now, are you armed?
你有武器吗
Come on, damn it. This is just stupid, Agent Mulder.
拜托 该死的 这样做很笨的 穆德
Don't turn this into a movie. Just tell me if you've got a gun.
别把这个当成电影一样 告诉我你有枪吗
It's too hot for this B.S.
这里该死的地方太热了
All right, then, lie down.
好的 躺下吧
Lie down on the ground. Keep your hands out.
躺在地上 手举起来
Lay down on your belly there.
转过身去躺下
For crying out loud, what are you doing?
搞什么名堂 你在做什么
Agent Mulder, stay there!
穆德 待在那里
He went over! Over the edge!
他跳下去了
Who?
谁
Mulder.
穆德
Right, I'll talk to Scully. You guys head back to the school.
好 我会跟史卡利谈谈 你们回学校去
Where is he? Where's Mulder?
他在哪儿 穆德在哪儿
I don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道
I heard an agent say over the radio that you saw him.
我听到广播 有个探员说你见到他了
Oh, yeah, I saw him. I saw him back right off that cliff there...
是啊 我看到他在那儿
...and I saw him fall right over there.
站在那悬崖边 从那儿掉下去了
Then where is he? He's gone.
然后他在哪 他消失了
Come on, he can't be gone. Yeah, he can't be, but he is.
说吧 他不可能消失的 是的 但他确实消失了
That cliff there? He fell from there?
那个悬崖吗 从那里掉下去了
It's impossible a fall like that.
不可能像这样掉下去
A cop sees things.
一个警♥察♥也看到了
A man drops five stories, dusts his hat off and goes back to work.
一个人从五楼掉下去了 身体受伤 然后还去上班
An old lady gets shot point-blank in a Chinese restaurant, ...
一个老妇人在中国餐馆中弹了··
...plucks the slug out of her egg foo young.
然后还能拔出子弹
But even if Mulder survives this, what he does then is too much.
但即使穆德活下来了 他做的那些事也太多了
You got your point of impact there where Agent Scully is standing...
史卡利站的地方就是他掉下来的地方··
...clear and identifiable.
明确无误
And a set of tracks here leading down to the wash.
然后这里有冲洗的痕迹
Look at these tracks. What do you see?
看这些痕迹 你看见什么
Mulder was running.
穆德跑走了
It wasn't Mulder.
那不是穆德
That's the one thing I'm sure of.
我百分百确定是他
It may have looked like Mulder, but it wasn't Mulder.
也许它看起来像穆德 但是他不是穆德
I told you I knew Mulder.
我告诉你我认识他
Okay, maybe I didn't know him that well.
好 也许我还不够了解他
But I know who it was up there, and it was Fox Mulder.
但我知道他在这里 他就是穆德
I'm sure it did look like Mulder, ...
我确定他确实很像··
...and you have every reason to believe that it was him...
而你有理由相信那是他··
...but it was not Mulder.
但他不是穆德
I told you that I've seen things...
我告诉你我曾经见到的东西··
Things that I can't explain.
我不能解释的东西
Well, I have seen what looks like a man...
我曾经看见有个人··
...transform into another man.
变成了另一个人
What looks like a man, but who's not a man?
看起来像个人但却是另一个人
So, what is he? You don't want to know.
那他是谁 你不想知道的
He's not a man? What the hell is he?
他不是人吗 究竟是谁
Hey, don't turn your back on me. I'm asking you a legitimate question.
别背对着我 我在问你合理的问题
He's alien.
他是外星人
He's a bounty hunter.
他是赏金猎人
Looking to collect a bounty on...?
他要抓谁··
On Gibson Praise...
在找吉布森·普来斯
...because he's part alien.
因为他是外星人混血
He's a human anomaly.
他是畸型人类
So, this alien bounty hunter...
所以这个赏金猎人··
...he disguised himself as Mulder to come out here and grab the boy?
假扮成穆德 来到这要抓那个男孩
To take him back to his ship...
把他带回飞行器··
...where we believe Mulder is.
我们相信穆德在那里面
You know, Agent Scully you're, uh, ...
你知道吗 史卡利探员··
...you're starting to remind me a lot of Agent Mulder yourself.
你提醒了我对穆德的印象
Well then, you explain it to me.
那你解释跟我一下
If it's true or possible, ...
如果你说的是真的··
...what you're saying-- that there's someone like this out there, ...
就像你说的·· 有个人假扮成他··
...this bounty hunter--
这个赏金猎人
he could just become anyone.
他可能装扮成任何人
You, me, any damn one of us.
你 我 任何人
I think that it is true.
我想这是真的
And possible.
有可能的
And wherever Mulder is right now...
不管穆德现在在哪··
...he better damn well be smiling.
他最好能笑得出来
Right. They're here.
没错 他们来了
Any sign of him? Mulder?
有迹象吗 发现穆德了吗
Not according to these people.
这些人没看到
We went through the school.
我们找遍了学校
You're better than this. Sir?
你还可以干得更好 长官
He's got to be here somewhere.
他应该就在这附近
Let's search the school again.
再搜一下学校吧
Hello?
有人吗
Sorry, I thought you were...
对不起 我以为你是··
I thought they cleared you out of here.
我以为他们已经请你离开了
Find something?
找到了吗
No. Let's keep looking.
没有 继续找
Copy, check it again.
收到 再查一次
What I want to know is how Doggett got out here.
我想知道多各特怎么离开这里
How did he even know where we were going?
他怎么知道我们去了哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's going to turn this place upside down looking for the wrong person.
他快把这里翻遍了 他找错人了
What happened to Gibson Praise?
吉布森·普来斯怎么了
Whatever happened to him, he's long gone.
不管他怎么了 他走了很久了
Wherever he is, he's three steps ahead of us.
他总是比我们早三步
Don't look now but we've got a pair of eyeballs on us.
现在别看 有人正在监视我们
Just start walking, I'll be right behind you.
继续走 我在你后面
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你谈谈吗
You shouldn't have come here.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't have come. You'll lead them to me.
你不该来这里 你把他们带来了
I'm here to protect you, Gibson.
我来保护你 吉布森
I know you know that's the truth.
你知道真♥相♥
I know you know my thoughts.
你知道我的想法
I know they took the man you work with ... Mulder.
我知道他们抓走了你搭档··穆德
And now, they've come to take me.
现在要来带走我了
The only reason they want to take you, Gibson...
他们要带走你的唯一原因是··
...is because you're a special boy.
是因为你是个特别的孩子
They want to take you because of what you are.
因为你的身份 他们想带走你
I'm sorry. I didn't know that someone was following me.
对不起 我不知道有人跟踪我
My friend Thea knows.
我朋友斯雅知道
She's the only one at school I've told.
在学校里我只告诉过她
She says the FBI is looking for me, too.
她说调查局也在找我
She's afraid for me.
她很怕我
She has a right to be afraid.
她有权害伯
We don't know who to trust now.
我们不知道该相信谁了
I fell when I was running away.
我刚才逃跑时摔倒了
I think you might have broken it, Gibson.
你想你骨折了 吉布森
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表