And what if I can't?
要是找不出来呢
when he, uh, gets old enough, you tell the kid I went down swinging.
当小孩长大的时候 你告诉他我去游泳了
Let me talk to Agent Doggett.
让我跟多各特探员谈谈
Agent Doggett's not here right now.
多各特探员现在不在这
Yes, I am. Who's on the radio?
我在 谁在无线电上
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Hey! That was Agent Scully.
嘿 是史卡利
What'd she say? She said it was lucky that I'm out here.
她说什么 她说我在这 真是运气好
No, you're lucky I'm letting you stay.
不 是我让你待在这的
If you've got important information, I better know about it.
要是有重要讯息 我应该要知道
I'm in charge out here, Agent Mulder.
这里我说了算 穆德
All right, then go ahead and take charge.
好 那你就去说了算吧
Only you might not like what it means in this case.
只是你可能不喜欢此案的意义
What you're going to have to do with that information you're so anxious to have.
你对这些焦虑的资讯要怎么处理
All right, listen up! I'll make this brief.
好 听着 我简单说
We've been given an order to quarantine the rig.
我们受命隔离钻井平台
As of 1400 hours, we're officially shut down and locked down.
两点后 我们要正式关闭
We're going to be stuck here a while.
我们要呆在这里一阵子
All flights in and out have been suspended.
所有进来和离开飞机都要延期
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
We've been asked to cooperate until the FBI is certain everything's shipshape.
我们要合作 直到调查局确定一切顺利为止
Now, for everybody's protection...
为了保护大家··
we need to all of us cooperate fully.
我们要完全合作
Oh, man! Protection from what?
拜托 保护什么
From a possible contagion.
可能的感染
Anybody here feel sick? No!
有人觉得不舒服吗 没有
All right, all right, knock it off!.
好了 别闹了
I need everybody to check their water consumption.
我要大家检查饮用水
And we'll be cutting back to halfrations.
我们要减少食物供应
I've been going over the crew manifest, Mr. Saksa...
我做一个工作人员名单 萨先生
and there seems to be a problem. Problem with what?
好像有问题 有吗
According to the manifest, there's supposed to be 18 men on board.
根据名单上 上面应该有18个人
I count only 17, including you.
但我算了一下 包括你只有17人
This is my whole crew in here.
所有的人员都在这
Um, Diego Garza. Where's he?
迪亚哥·加萨 他在哪
Who? A deckhand.
谁 甲板水手
Friend of Simon de la Cruz, the man who tried to sabotage the rig.
是克鲁兹的朋友 那个要毁掉油井的人
Well, I'll be damned. What, he's not here?
该死 他不在这
Any idea where he might be?
他可能会去哪
Well, he didn't leave the rig. Not by any means I know of.
我只知道他没离开油井
What do you say we go find him?
我们要去哪里找他
This man was exposed to a virus.
这个人暴露在病毒中
And... why do I need to see this?
我为什么要看这个
To understand what your crew may be infected with--
要了解你的工作人员可能被感染了··
what they risk spreading on or off that rig.
他们在油井上有风险
You understand Galpex is eager to cooperate.
你明白伽拉帕斯非常想合作
But shutting down a producing rig...
但如果要关掉油井··
costs in the neighborhood of $150,000 a day.
每天将损失15万美金
And according to my OIM, no one on that rig is sick.
据我所知 钻井平台没人有危险
They're just hungry and tired.
他们只是饿了累了
You don't know that for sure.
你还是不清楚
What symptoms would they be showing? What would we see?
他们有什么症状 有什么表现
Unexplained behavior. Possible detection in the eyes.
无法解释的行为 可能从眼睛能侦测出来
We've seen none of that. You're relying on suspect data.
我们什么也没发现 你是根据可疑的资料
I'm relying on medical reports.
我是根据医疗报告
And unless you give me more than this...
除非你多提供证据
I'm calling that Orpheus crew back in.
我们才叫奥菲斯的工作人员回来
Bringing them home and rotating a fresh crew onto that rig.
让他们回家再招集新人
Oh, my God.
天哪
So what are you hoping to find, Agent Mulder, honestly?
老实说 你想找什么 穆德
I'm hoping to find Diego Garza.
我想找加萨
Slim chance of that, if you ask me.
我觉得微乎其微
The crew boss said it-- a man could disappear off this platform...
组长说 一个人可能在平台上消失··
and no one would even notice.
而不会有人注意到
Did you see that the crew manifest listed Diego Garza as mestizo--
你看到名单上有加萨的名字··
of mixed Mexican descent just like his friend who died? Yeah, so what?
就像他死去的朋友一样是墨西哥裔 又怎样
Well, the crew chief said these mestizo were particularly good workers.
组长说他们是不错的工人
Now we've got one dead trying to sabotage the rig...
我们听说死者想毁掉油井··
and another one who's missing.
而另一个人则消失了
One of their best workers--you'd think somebody'd notice him missing.
他们是最好的工人·· 那应该有人发现他失踪了
Yeah, so, maybe he's still here.
是的 也许他还在
Maybe he's just waiting to finish the job that killed his friend...
也许他要等到完成工作 再杀死他朋友··
to protect Mexican oil interests.
保护墨西哥的油田利益
These men are hiding something, but that's not it.
他们一定隐藏什么 但不是这个
You know, I quarantine a whole damn oil rig...
你知道 我隔离了一整个油井··
without any evidence to support what you're saying-- not one damn thing.
没有任何证据支援你的说法
But you still have yet to give me a straight answer...
而你仍然没有直接的答案··
as to what you think is going on out here.
认为这里发生什么事
Now, if these men are hiding something...
要是他们隐藏什么··
if they're protecting something, then what the hell is it?
如果他们保护什么 那到底是什么
I don't know yet. Well, when you do, let me know...
我还不知道 你知道时就告诉我··
'cause I've got to get on the radio to justify this action.
因为我必需要用无线电交待这次行动
Agent Doggett, I didn't come out here just to bust your ass.
多各特探员 我不是来这里对付你的
I'm telling you, I've seen this substance.
我要告诉你 我见过这东西
I've seen how it can take over a man's body.
我看过它进入人的身体
This crew could be infected and not even know it.
工作人员可能感染了却不知道
They may have no idea they're being controlled.
他们不知道他们已经被控制
This?
这个
This is what you're saying is going to take over my body?
这就是你所说 会控制我的身体
Well, when's it going to kick in?
它们怎么进去
That's not how it works.
不是这样
It body jumps from man to man.
从一个人身上跳到另一个人身上
And I'm not sure that it's in all oil.
我不太确定它是在所有的石油里
Well, that's a relief, because only 90% of the planet is dependent on the stuff.
这很明显 因为这星球有90%都靠这玩意
The man from Galpex Oil lied.
那个伽拉帕斯的人撒谎了
What? He's infected, too?
什么 他也感染了
No, that new oil province that he wants to protect-- it's already in production.
不是 他想保护新的油井 而它已经生产了
It's being pumped and drilled by this rig. That's how this crew got infected.
它在这个油井里被发现 因此船员被感染
You're reaching, Agent Mulder.
你在胡说 穆德探员
Billions and billions of barrels lying right underneath us, waiting to be produced.
无数桶的原油就在我们脚下 等待开采
Waiting to infect that 90% of the planet you talked about.
正如你所说的 等待感染90%的星球
These men are hiding something? That'd be something to hide.
那些人想隐藏什么 那也得有东西隐藏
But, Agent Doggett...
多各特探员··
what if that's why this man is in hiding-- Diego Garza--
为什么加萨要躲起来
because he knows what they're up to and he knows what they're up to...
因为他知道他们要干什么··
because he's the only one who's not infected with this alien virus?
可能是他唯一没被感染到外星病毒的
All right, he knows. Then why doesn't he just come down and tell us?
好 那他为何不来告诉我们
It's the radio room!
是无线电室
I'll find another one.
我去找另一个
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Sir. You're in a hurry.
长官 你很忙呢
To do what?
在干什么
To continue with my work, sir.
继续我的工作
I'm not privy to this... ""work.''
我不是指私下的"工作"
I thought this body...
我认为这尸体··
would've been well on its way back to Mexico.
应该正在运回墨西哥
I obviously haven't been able to rely on those...
我无法依靠那些··
whose job it is to keep me apprised and informed.
做事不让我知道的人
I have to rely on phone calls.
我必需要靠电♥话♥··
Like the call I received from Martin Ortega.
就像我收到奥尔特加的电♥话♥
Why doesn't somebody make me privy...
为何没人通知我··
to who the hell gave the order to shut down that rig?
是谁的指令封了油井
I did.
是我
Well, I'm giving the order this quarantine is lifted.
我下令撤销隔离
We could do that, sir, but all radio contact's been cut off.
我们可以做到 但无线电都被关闭了
As soon as it's reestablished...
只要一恢复通话··
I want that rig up and running...
我要油井立刻恢复运作··
and the entire crew choppered off...
所有船员用直升机运走··
the Galpex-Orpheus and debriefed.
并听取报告
Sir, I think that's a mistake.
长官 我认为这不对
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表