You know, it would be a whole lot easier for everyone
你知道的 大家会放心些
if you would just tell us the sex, Dana.
如果告诉我们孩子的性别 黛娜
Did you hear me?
听见了没
Yes, I heard you, Mom--
是的 我听见了 妈
for about the thousandth time--
这是第一千次说了··
You can wait.
请你们等一等
Didn't you have to wait with us?
你们不和我一起等吗
Well, I know it's a boy.
嗯 我知道他会是男的
I can just tell by the way you're carrying.
看你怀胎的样子我就能告诉你了
It's a boy.
他是男孩
You obviously don't need me to tell you
很显然你不需要我告诉你··
because you already know.
因为你已经知道了
Then it's a boy?
真的是男孩吗
Oh, it's the least you could tell your mother
哦 至少你要告诉你妈妈··
considering everything else you're keeping secret.
即使你想对别人保密的话
We told people noon, right?
你告诉大家是中午吗
Hi.
嗨
Your mom said to cover all the bases.
你妈说要铺满整个地板
I'm Lizzy Gill.
我叫莉兹·吉尔
Hi, Lizzy.
你好 莉兹
Let me give you a hand with that.
我来帮你拿
I asked Lizzy to help out today.
我今天请莉兹来帮忙
Oh. Hi.
哦 嗨
These are going to need some water.
这些要加些水
Congratulations, by the way.
恭喜你
Mom...
妈··
what do we need help with?
我们需要帮什么忙
I don't know.
我不知道
It's just, well
这只是··
you shouldn't have to worry.
你不需要操心
You have to let people do for you.
你可以请别人帮你做
She's a very highly recommended baby nurse, by the way.
很多人推荐她是很好的保姆
Oh, Mom.
哦 妈
This has got to be a conspiracy.
这一定有阴谋
Maybe it'll be twins.
可能是双胞胎
Thank you, but I would settle
谢谢 但我会产下··
for one very healthy boy.
一个非常健康的男孩
Oh?
哦
Or girl.
或是女孩
So many secrets, Margaret.
真多秘密 玛格丽特
What do you expect?
你期待的是什么
My daughter works for the FBI.
我女儿在调查局工作
Oh! Oh, dear!
哦 天哪
I got it. Here.
我来处理
Moving in... the white tornado.
来了··白色龙♥卷♥风♥
Thank you, Lizzy.
谢谢 莉兹
No problem.
不客气
Just think about it.
考虑一下
宙斯基因科技
马里兰州德国人镇
Excuse me? Can I help you?
对不起 有什么能效劳的吗
Dr. Lev, isn't it?
莱医生 是吗
I'm sorry. I don't know
抱歉 我不知道··
who you are or how you got in here
你是谁 怎么进来的
but we don't allowvisitors.
我们不容许有人来参观
I won't be visiting long.
我不会待很久的
I've just come to verify it's true.
我只是来验证它是不是真的
Verify that what's true?
验证什么
That your work's been fruitful.
你的工作成果丰硕
I can see that it has by the abomination
我看到在你手上的那个东西
you're holding in your hands.
觉得好恶心
You'll have to leave now.
你必须马上离开这里
Your work here is done.
你在这里的工作结束了
Dale Jarrett right in the pack battling hard
戴尔·贾勒特正在和里克·卡文
against Ricky Craven for seventh place.Jeff?
争夺第七的位置 杰夫在吗
Yeah, Mike, I was down in the 88 car pit
没错 麦克 刚才戴尔·贾勒特过来时
when Dale Jarrett came in.
我在88号♥修理站
His car was just a little bit on the tight side still.
他的车轮子有点紧
Steve Allen, the gas man, took one round out of the left rear.
修理工史提夫·阿伦 只换了左边的后轮胎
They said if they can get the car
他们说如果他们有充足时间
to free up a little bit more...
调整一下
He'll be a force to contend with before the end of the day.
在今天结束之前 他还有得比
Now, Phil Davis has...
现在 菲利普·戴维斯已经··
The last person I'd expect to see knocking on my door
你是我最不想看到在星期六上午
on a Saturday morning--
敲我的门的人
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
You can drop the "Agent," Agent Doggett.
你可以拿掉"探员" 多各特探员
It's just plain old Fox Mulder now.
现在只是个普通人福克斯·穆德
Right.
没错
You want to come in, Fox?
你想进来吗 福克斯
I was just watching a race.
我在看赛车
That's what I was doing.
我刚才也在看
Slightly different race, though.
只是节目不同而已
...from sixth place on back.
从第6位在后面··
Boy, that 32 car is really...
天哪 32号♥车真是··
...exclusive footage of a medical research clinic
··这是独家片段 马里兰的德国人镇··
in Germantown, Maryland, which burned down last night
的一家医学研究所昨晚失火
in what firefighters called
消防队员表示:
an accelerated blaze.
火势蔓延很快
Accelerated because of the white-hot intensity
因为白热化的程度使得速度加快··
of the fire, which officials are now calling
调查人员表示:
a definite case of arson.
绝对是人为纵火
Zeus Genetics.
宙斯基因科技
That ring a bell?
想起来了吗
Yeah. That's where Scully believed
是啊 史卡利相信··
they were doing tests on women--
他们在对一些女人进行试验··
putting alien babies in them or something like that
违背她们的意愿
against their will.
把外星婴儿殖入体内
Wasn't ever completely explained.
但没有完全合理的解释
Looks like somebody's attempt
看起来像是有人试图··
to make sure it never will be.
要它永远无法解释
I'd say that's more than an attempt.
我会说 这不只是"试图"
Looks like there's going to be nothing left.
看起来已经烧得干干净净了
I think that's the idea--
我想这是
to cover up the kind of research
要掩盖在里面
that was going on there.
所进行的某项研究
That's why I came to talk to you.
所以我才过来跟你谈谈
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
How about a ride?
当个司机如何
Not the way I want to be spending
我不想就这样··
my Saturday afternoon,John.
过了周六的下午 约翰
I had to leave my kid's ball game.
我得要陪我的孩子们打球
Sorry about that.
抱歉
I didn't say you had to come do it yourself.
我并没有说要你亲自来
Fire Marshall thought I was kidding
消防队长以为我是开玩笑的··
when I told him I wanted to sift all this.
当我说要把这全部加以分类的时候
Seeing it, I thought I was kidding, too.
你看 我也以为是开玩笑的
He put you on to this, didn't he?
他叫你做的
What the hell are you doing,John?
你到底在干什么 约翰
You don't have to answer to him.
你不必答应他的
He's out of the Bureau.
他和调查局已经没有关系了
Well, he thinks there's something here.
他认为这里面有问题
I'm certain there is.
我肯定有
Just not anything the FBI needs to be looking for.
但调查局没必要来搜寻
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Hey, I hope you don't mind me
但愿你不要介意
dropping your name with the local PD.
我把你的名字留给当地警♥察♥
They just told me that they contacted everyone
他们告诉我 他们已经联络过 每个宙斯基因科技的人··
at Zeus Genetics except for one man-- a Dr. Lev--
除了一个人 莱医生
a founder, and head of clinical research.
创办人 也是研究院长
And what? You think we're going
然后呢 你以为我们要去··
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表