Special Agent Fox Mulder?
穆德特别探员吗
Speaking.
请说
Agent Mulder, my name is Monica Reyes.
穆德探员 我叫莫尼卡·雷耶斯
We never met.
我们从未见过
Not since you've been alive, I should say.
我应该说 自从你活下来以后··
Who?
谁
Special Agent Reyes.
特别探员雷耶斯
I know this is out of the blue
我知道这太过突然··
but I have a case I need your help on.
但我有个案子需要你的帮忙
It involves a certain phenomenon.
这涉及到某些现象··
I can't help you, Agent Reyes, for so many reasons.
出于很多理由 我帮不了你
I think you should contact Agent Doggett at the X-Files.
我想你该跟X档案的多各特探员连络一下
I can't call Agent Doggett because it involves him.
我不能打给多各特探员 因为他牵涉在内
I'm in New Orleans, but I can be in D.C. in a few hours.
我在新奥尔良 但几小时后会到华盛顿特区
It's important, Agent Mulder.
这很重要 穆德探员
Very.
非常重要
Call me when you get here.
你到这儿的时候打电♥话♥给我
They're telling us not to worry.
他们叫我们不用担心
They're running some tests.
他们正在进行检查
州际85号♥
乔治亚州拉瓦那市
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
Agent Reyes?
雷耶斯探员吗
You're taller than I thought.
你比我想像的高得多
You keep on alluding to a time that we've met
你提示我们见面的时间··
and I don't remember.
但我不记得了
I was there when they found you in the woods.
当他们发现你的时候 我在场
You were...
你当时··
uh...yeah.
嗯··
I'm not surprised you don't remember.
你不记得 我并不惊讶
Um, I-I have somewhere I have to be
哦 我还有地方要去
if we could cut to the chase.
希望我们能进入正题
As I said before, it involves Agent Doggett
就像我以前说的 这涉及到多各特探员
the death of his son.
他儿子的死因
I don't know if you're familiar at all with that case.
我不知道你对这些案子熟不熟
No, I'm not at all familiar with Agent Doggett.
不熟 我对多各特探员完全不熟
I-I wasn't aware of this.
我··没发现这件事
You were the lead investigator?
你是主要的调查员吗
Once it fell to the F.B.I.
以前是联邦调查局的··
Agent Doggett was with the N.Y.P.D. at the time.
多各特探员还在纽约警局
We worked it together.
我们在一起工作
We never caught the killer.
我们没抓到杀手
It was the hardest case I've ever had.
那是我们办的最棘手的一个案子
As in stealing-into- the-bathroom-to-cry-my-eyes-out
像是大海捞针
kind of hard.
那么难
I can't begin to imagine what it was like for John.
我不敢想像这对约翰是什么样的打击
I couldn't bear to put him through this again
我不能忍♥受再让他经历一次
but if it means we could catch his son's killer--
如果意味着我们能抓到他儿子的凶手··
I just can't go to him
我不能去找他
until I know if what I saw means anything.
直到我知道这些事的意涵
You said this case involves some kind of phenomena?
你说这个案子牵涉到某种现象吗
I don't know if it was a psychic experience or what
我不知道这是否是精神上的··
but when we found his son, I had a vision.
可是当我们发现他的儿子时 我有一种预感··
It was as if
就好像··
for just a moment
在那一瞬间··
the body was changed.
尸体改变了
Changed?
改变
Into what?
变成什么
Ashes.
灰烬
It looked like ashes.
看起来像灰烬
The thing of it is
这东西··
Agent Doggett told me he saw it, too
多各特探员告诉过我 他也看到了
although he spent the last few years
尽管他最近几年说服自己
convincing himself he didn't
他并没有看到··
that even if he did, it didn't mean anything.
即使如此 这并没有意义
What do you think it means?
你认为是什么意思
I can't shake the feeling that it's a clue
我无法动摇这个感觉 这是个线索
that it could somehow point to who's responsible
它可能是指向某人要负责任··
if only I let it.
要是我找到的话
And now I've seen it again.
现在我又看到它了··
A thousand miles from here, a seemingly unrelated case
离这儿有1000英里的一件看起来无关的案子
and I've had the same vision.
我也有相同的预感
There has to be a reason for it
一定有原因的
a reason it's happening now.
它现在发生的原因
Sir, immediate family only. You fellas just don't listen.
先生 只有家人能进来 你们都不听话
You have to go now.
你必需离开
Hey! You stay out of my life!
嘿 不要介入我的生活
You stay out of my business!
你不要管我的私事
Take it easy, Agent Doggett.
放松点 多各特
You want to get something on me, you ask for it!
你想要什么你就说吧
I don't want to get calls about you going behind my back!
我不想听到消息 关于你背着我去调查
You got that straight?
你有话就直说
I don't want anything on you.
我根本就不想掺和你的事
I was asked to look into this file.
我只是受人之托
Who asked you?
谁叫你管的
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Is this you?
是你指使的
Is this you looking into this?
是你在找这个吗
Yes.
是的
I asked Agent Mulder.
我要穆德探员做的
You asked him what?
你叫他做什么
There's nothing in there for him to bother with.
这没什么好搅和的
Why don't you just calm down, Agent Doggett
你为什么不安静下来
and let her explain the connection to you.
让她解释跟你的关系
The connection? To what?
关系 什么关系
I was going to tell you,John.
我想要告诉你的 约翰
I was in New Orleans on a case--
我在新奥尔良的一个案子··
a shooting.
一起枪击案
Something that I saw connected back to Luke.
我看到一些跟路克有关的事
A vision.
是预感
Not this again.
别又来了
You're not going to make something out of nothing.
你又无中生有的
Bob Harvey.
鲍伯·哈维
Does that name mean
那个名字是不是意味着··
something or nothing to you?
跟你有关还是无关
Bob Harvey was a suspect in the death of my son.
鲍伯·哈维是杀死我儿子的嫌疑人
We questioned him
我们对他做了笔录··
but then we realized he wasn't our man.
但我们意识到 他不是我们要找的人
Agent Mulder pointed it out.
穆德探员发现
Bob Harvey was killed last night in a car crash
鲍伯昨晚在车祸中丧命了
fleeing the police near a shooting in New Orleans.
和新奥尔良的枪击案相隔不久
He died in front of the building
他在大楼前身亡了
where the shooting occurred.
就在发生枪击的地方
What's the connection?
这有什么关连
That's it.
这就是联♥系♥
That's it?
这就是
And then there was the vision.
然后就有幻影
No, there's no connection.
不 一点关系都没有
I don't care what you saw, you leave it alone
我不管你看到了什么 你不用管
and you leave it the hell alone.
你更不要管这件事
I know there is something here.
我知道这儿有事发生
Good.
很好
马里兰州银泉
卡萨·杜克住所
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Is your mommy home?
你妈妈在家吗
Mom!
妈妈
Mia?
米亚
Katha Dukes?
卡萨·杜克
Sorry about the late hour.
抱歉迟到了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表