Then he can talk.
那他就应该会说话
We're home, honey.
我们到家了 宝贝
Safe at home.
平安到家了
I'm going to go pay the sitter, Doug.
我要请一个保姆来照顾你 他叫道格
You bring Billy in.
你带比利进来
Are you glad to be home, Billy?
你回家高兴吗 比利
A lot's new here, son.
家里有很多改变 儿子
You have a younger brother now.
你现在有个弟弟了
Josh.
他叫乔希
See that big dog out there with him?
看到那个和他在一起玩的狗狗了吗
That's Sparky.
它叫小花
Would you like to go play with him?
你想和你弟弟一起玩吗
Sparky!Get down!
小花 退下
What's gotten into you?
你怎么了
Knock it off!
小花 别叫 走开
What's the matter, Doug?
到底是怎么回事
I don't know. The dog just went off...
我不知道 狗已经走了··
Sparky, what is wrong with you?
小花 你怎么回事
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走
Honey, it's all right.
宝贝 没事了
He just didn't recognize you, that's all.
它只是不认得你 没关系的
He's a nice dog, Sparky.
小花它是一只好狗
He just doesn't realize that you're part of the family.
只是它不知道你也是我们家庭成员
But you are, Billy...
但你是的··比利
...and we're just so glad that you're finally home.
你最后能回到家我们非常高兴
You going to sleep here, too?
你也在这儿睡吗
What time is it?
现在几点了
I spoke with the doctors who treated Billy.
我跟那个给比利治病的医生谈过了
I looked at his charts.
我看了看他做的一些图表
And what, did you find something?
那你发现什么情况没有
Yes and no.
有 也可以说是没有
What showed up is that Billy is the same boy who was taken ten years ago.
记录上显示比利和10年前一样
We know that.
我们知道
No.
不
I mean the -same- boy.
我说的是"一样的男孩"
He has no cavities. He has no tooth decay.
他没有蛀牙 牙齿也没有磨损
He still has four baby teeth that he's never lost.
嘴巴里面还4颗乳牙 而且从没有掉过
He had a routine blood test six weeks
在1990年他消失那天的6个星期前
before he disappeared in 1990.
有他例行血液检查的资料
His cell counts, his enzymes, his hormone levels, ...
现在他的细胞数 身体酵素和荷尔蒙比率··
...they are all exactly the same as they were ten years ago.
都完完全全和十年前一样
Now how can that be possible? It's medically impossible.
这怎么可能呢 在医学上是不可能的
So, what's the punch line? Where are you saying he's been?
最精采的是什么 你说他到哪里去了
There are X-File cases...
我们手中有些X档案案例··
...that describe similar paranormal findings.
记载了类似的调查结果
Alien abductees who came back
被外星人绑♥架♥的人突然失踪然后又回来··
with anomalous medical stats.
处于那种反常的医学状态
You know, these words: "Anomalous", "supernatural", ...
你知道的 那些词··"反常的"
"paranormal..."
"超自然的现象"
They purport to explain something by not explaining it.
这些词以为解释了什么 但是根本就没能解释清楚
It's lazy.
这是不负责的
I'm not saying that I can explain it, Agent Doggett, ...
我不是说我能解释这件事 多各特探员
...but this is definitely not normal.
但这绝对不是正常的现象
I went back to the witnesses at the crime scene...
我去找过那些在孩子失踪那天··
...the day Billy vanished, to this guy, Ronald Purnell.
在场的目击证人 罗纳德·帕尼尔
He was detained, questioned and dismissed as a suspect.
我们拘留他 审问他 把他当嫌疑犯
What's your interest in this guy?
你觉得这个人有什么问题
He's a high school dropout, ...
他是个高中缀学生··
...convicted of possession, arson,
1990年以来犯过纵火
and shoplifting since 1990.
和偷窃罪
These are juvenile records.
这是少年犯记绿
These are sealed by the court, Agent Doggett.
这些是法♥院♥禁止泄漏的资料 多各特探员
We're not supposed to have these.
我们不应该看这些的
And we're at a standstill here.
那我们现在就该停止
Yeah, and you're breaking the law.
是的 你违法了
Look, I want to catch this guy, Agent Scully,
听着 史卡利探员 不论用什么方法
whatever it takes.
我只想抓到那个坏蛋
We love you so much, Billy.
比利 我们好爱你
It's so good to have you back-- to be tucking you in.
真高兴你回来了 能够看着你睡在家里
Sleep tight.
好好睡吧
What is that supposed to mean?
那你想说什么
It means that you're blind to what's going on here, Lisa.
我觉得你根本就不知道现在的情况 莉莎
Ten years we prayed for this.
我们为此祈祷了10年
Every night we prayed to God.
我们每晚向上帝祈祷
I prayed for our son.
我祈祷保佑的是我们的儿子
that is not the boy I knew,lisa
而不是那个我认识的孩子 莉莎
What do you expect him to be?
那你希望他应该是怎样
They told us this will take time.
他们说这需要一段时间来解决
Even Josh is afraid of him.
连乔希也怕他
He is nothing to be afraid of.
他没什么好怕的
I wish I could believe that.
希望我也这么想
How can you sit here and say these things to me?
你怎么能坐在这里 跟我说这些事情呢
I thought this would make us both so happy.
我以为这件事会让大家都很高兴
Anybody in there?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Ronald Purnell?
罗纳德·帕尼尔
Ronald Purnell?
罗纳德·帕尼尔
Yeah.
嗯
Can I talk to you?
我能够跟你谈谈吗
Can you come out, and we can have a conversation?
你能不能出来我们谈谈
Is this about my probation?
是不是关于我缓刑的事吗
It's about a little boy named Billy Underwood.
是关于一个叫做比利·安德伍的事情
You know that name? Ring a bell?
你听说过那个名字吗 仔细想想看
No.
不认得
It does to everybody else in this area.
有其它人在这附近吗
He vanished from a school fair you were at ten years ago.
他在十年前你所在的学校消失了
You remember him now?
你现在记得了吗
Yeah. I remember him.
是的 我记得他
You think he'd remember you?
你认为他记得你吗
Me? You. Your face.
我 你 你的脸
You're a trip, man. You know that?
你诓我 是不是
This has nothing to do with you being stoned
这件事跟你以前的罪名
or violating your probation.
和现在被嫌疑的罪名没有关系··
All I'm asking is that we go see Billy.
我只想带你见见比利
See what he says.
看看他会说些什么
See what he says where?
去哪里见他
Where? Wherever. Wherever you want.
哪里 哪里都行 你想在哪里就在哪里
I'll make sure he's there.
保证把他带到那里
You're not making sense, Dude.
伙计 你这样做一点意义都没有
Just leave me alone.
离我远点
Honey, are you here?
宝贝 你在吗
What?! What are you doing?!
什么 你在做什么
Joshey! Oh, my god! Are you hurt?
乔希 噢 天哪 你受伤了吗
No.
没有
You're bleeding. Mom!
你流血了 妈
Where did that come from?
这刀从哪里来的
I don't know.
不知道
Billy
比利
Billy, honey what are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Please, Billy, answer me.
告诉我 比利
Just got word back from the lab.
化验室刚传话来·
Ran the blood twice and no doubt about it.
那刀子两面都是血 这是毫无疑问的
It's the little boy's.
是那个小男孩的
But I thought you said he wasn't cut.
但我记得你说过他没有受伤
No. You're misunderstanding.
不 你误解了
It's the other son I'mdtalking about, Billy--
我说的是另外一个孩子 比利··
...the boy who was kidnapped.
那个被绑♥架♥的孩子
That doesn't make any sense.
但是这说不通啊
No. Billy wasn't cut either.
不 比利也没有受伤
No, but he definitely handled the knife.
没有 但的确是他拿了那把刀子
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表