半夜12:58
蒙大拿州海伦娜
Bogey at 12:00.
妖怪在12点钟方向
Gotcha.
搞定
I have engagement of unidentified flying object
我和不明飞行物体遭遇
on Fanning Ranch Road westbound
在扇形农场路西边
moving like a bat out of hell.
就像蝙蝠出了地狱
90-degree, low altitude, max-G redirect.
90度 低空飞行 最大G力
Absolutely impossible.
绝对不可能
I'm...
我··
Oh, you idiot.
你这白♥痴♥
Oh, this is not happening.
哦 这是不可能的
This is not happening!
这是不可能的
Shoot!
该死
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
I come in peace.
我很友善
This is not happening.
这是不可能的
第十四集 奇迹
X档案 第八季
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You said on the phone you'd received something urgent.
你在电♥话♥里说有急事
You're right, I did.
你说得对
And I think it's really important
我想这真的很重要
you got right down here, Agent Scully.
你应该坐下来 史卡利
Thanks.
谢谢
You going to tell me what it is?
你要告诉我这是什么吗
I passed it on to A.D. Skinner.
我把它拿给史基纳
I'd like for him to tell you.
我希望让他告诉你
Here they are.
他们到了
Do you need me to askAgent Scully about her travel plans?
你要我问史卡利她的旅行计划吗
No. She'll be flying with us.
不 她会跟我们一起
What?
什么
What is it?
是什么
Let's go into my office.
来我办公室
All right, what's going on here?
发生什么事了
A report came in last night from Montana.
昨晚蒙大拿有份报告传过来
About a UFO encounter.
关于一个UFO目击事件
What kind of encounter?
什么样的目击
A young man chased a bright object
有个小伙子追踪一个明亮物体
flying low across the sky.
它低空飞过天空··
Tracked it all the way to a big field
到一片广阔的田地··
where the UFO disappeared
然后UFO就消失了
but where he claimed he saw an alien.
但他声称看见一个外星人
Assistant Director
助理局长··
I've got drawers full of reports
我有一整抽屉的报告··
that begin just like that.
都是这样开始的
Are you going to tell me what's so important about this case?
而你要告诉我 这个案件有多重要
Young man's named Richie Szalay.
那小伙子叫瑞奇·史雷
UFO nut from Bellefleur, Oregon.
是俄勒冈州的UFO迷
You and Agent Mulder met him out there last spring.
你和穆德去年春天见过他
Are you trying to tell me this has something to do with Mulder?
你是要说 此事和穆德有关
He's trying to tell you that it might.
他只是说可能
Richie Szalay didn't find an alien last night.
瑞奇·史雷昨晚没发现外星人
He found a woman.
他发现一个女人
A woman whose name you will remember--
她的名字你会记得的··
Teresa Hoese.
泰瑞莎·荷西
Teresa Hoese was the young mother
泰瑞莎·荷西是位年轻的妈妈
who was abducted the night before Agent Mulder was.
她在穆德前一晚被绑♥架♥
And who was returned last night.
而她昨晚又回来了
Returned?
又回来了
Hanging onto life by a thread.
生命垂危
Who, who is Mr. Skinner?
史基纳先生是哪位
I'm Skinner. You Dr. Desai?
我是史基纳 你是德塞医生
I was told you were coming.
我刚刚才知道你们
That you flew out here all the way here from Washington, D.C.
都是从华盛顿特区来的
Yeah, we're here to see Teresa Hoese.
是的 我们是来看泰瑞莎的
I know. I just wish someone would tell me these things
我知道 我只是希望有人告诉我这些
because this woman is in no condition...
因为她的状况不好··
What is her condition?
她的状况怎样
She's circling the drain.
她靠着循环导管维持生命
12 years, I have never seen anything near this level of mistreatment.
12年了 我从没见过这种虐待
[ Doggett ] Doctor, it's important we see
医生 我们和病人谈谈··
the victim and talk to her if we can about what happened.
所发生的事很重要
Just promise me, whoever did this
答应我 无论谁干的··
you guys will do everything in your power to catch them.
你们一定要尽力抓住他
By rights, this young woman shouldn't even be alive.
这个女人不应该让她痛苦地活着
The medics said she asked for her baby last night
医生说她昨晚问起她的小孩
but she hasn't said a word otherwise.
但她没说别的话
I suspect it's all she's holding on to.
我怀疑她在隐瞒什么
What's upsetting is...
难过的是··
it's almost like someone was experimenting on her.
好像有人在她身上试验
What exactly did they do to her?
他们到底对她做了什么
Inside her cheeks
在她的脸颊··
there's tissue damage in a linear pattern.
深层皮肤组织受损
Her chest was cut into
她的胸腔被切割··
and organ tissue in her abdomen's scooped away.
腹部器官组织被取走
In the X rays I see damage to the soft palate.
从X光图可以看到受损的软组织
In the X rays, did you see, um...
在X光图上 你有没有看到··
anything else?
其它的东西
Foreign objects.
体外的物体
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
Little pieces of metal.
小块的金属
Implants.
插入物
No, I didn't.
没有 我没看到
There was an Agent Doggett requesting a police report.
这是多各特探员要的警方报告
You're welcome to stay here and discuss foreign objects
欢迎你来这讨论体外物体
but...
但是··
looks like we got a suspect.
看起来好像有嫌疑犯
U.S. pilots patrolling German airspace...
美国飞行员在德国领空巡逻··
Richie Szalay?
瑞奇·史雷
Yeah?
什么事
...describing highly maneuverable balls of light
··一种很灵活的光球
which they referred to as ""foo fighters...""
他们称作"foo战斗机"
Richie?
瑞奇·史雷
John Doggett. I'm an FBI agent.
我是调查局的约翰·多各特
This is Agent Scully
这是史卡利
Assistant Director Skinner, our boss.
助理局长史基纳
You mind if we come in?
介意我们进来吗
Dude, you're, you're already in.
老兄··你已经进来了
But, I, I know you.
我··我认识你
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
You do... Richie.
是的 瑞奇
From Oregon.
俄勒冈州人
We met late last spring, you remember?
去年春天我们见过 记得吗
Richie, if you live in Oregon...
要是你住在俄勒冈
what are you doing in Montana?
你到蒙大拿干什么
My buddy, Gary, right?
我的伙伴 盖瑞 对吗
He was abducted.
他被绑♥架♥了
Right before your partner.
就在你搭档被绑♥架♥之前
I, I came looking for him.
我来找他的
So, you just came out here on a lark?
所以你来这玩的
No. I was following the news.
不 我是听到消息
The news?
消息
All, all that's in the last two weeks.
上两星期的
Yeah, I go on these Internet chat rooms
我在网际网路聊天室上找到的
to talk about sightings and junk.
谈论目击事件和垃圾
After Oregon there wasn't a whole lot
俄勒冈事件后就不是很多
but then all of a sudden in Montana...
但突然出现在蒙大拿··
I, I never...
我从未··
I, I never thought I'd find Mrs. Hoese like that.
从没想到这样找到荷西太太
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表