I respect that, Agent Doggett
我很尊重你··
but under the circumstances
但在这种情况下··
I think not digging it up
我想不把它挖出来··
would be far more regrettable, don't you?
会很后悔的 不是吗
No. I think this is insanity.
不 我认为你疯了
Yeah, well, personally, I couldn't live with the doubt.
对我而言 我无法带着质疑过生活
That what?
那又怎样
That we buried a man alive?
我们埋了一个活人
We found Mulder, you and me together.
我们发现了穆德 我们一起
We saw the same body.
我们看见同一具尸体
Mulder wasn't just dead, he'd been dead for days.
穆德并不是刚死 而是死好几天了
Had to have a closed casket.
别打开棺材
For crying out loud, the body was too far gone
拜托 人已经走了··
and that was three months ago.
而且是三个月前了
The kid they pulled from the ocean, Billy Miles
比利·迈尔斯 他们发现的家伙··
from the extensive tissue necrosis
从大量组织坏死看来··
they think he could've been in the water for months.
他们认为他可能已经 泡在水里好几个月
Heart beat, rate of metabolism--
心跳 新陈代谢速度··
it slowed to imperceptibility.
已经慢得让你感觉不到
I mean, the body had rigored.
我是说 那尸体已经僵硬了
For all intents and purposes, he was dead.
从各种角度来看 他已经死了
It's a fluke that the doctor even noticed.
侥幸的是 医生注意到了
I don't believe it.
我不相信
I don't believe I'm even standing here.
我不相信我甚至站在这儿
What the hell is this?
这是怎么了
Assistant Director Skinner?
助理局长史基纳
Yes.
是的
Arthur Gaffin, county coroner.
亚瑟·加夫 县验尸官
I asked you to keep this thing low-key.
我要求你低调处理这件事
Word spreads.
一传十 十传百
Exhumation's big news any day of the week
挖墓是一件大新闻
and you have the body moved to another county
你把尸体移往另一县··
to a specific pathologist.
让病理专家看看
Well, that takes people and paperwork.
那费时又费力
I want these people out of here.
我要这些人离开
All right, listen up, ladies and gentlemen.
好 听着 女士们先生们
As much as you're here
你们这些人在这儿··
to see the horror show
看这可怕的展览··
I'm not letting that casket open up
那么我不会打开这个棺木··
until we get some privacy.
除非你们离开
It's a private matter. Thank you.
这是件私事 谢谢
Agent Skinner, so no one's confused
史基纳探员 没有人怀疑··
this is a completely different scenario.
这是个完全不同的情况
I'm only here 'cause you asked for me.
我在这儿 是因为你要求的
I don't expect to find anything in this box but a dead man.
除了一个死人以外 我不期望枯木里还有什么
It's not going to be Curse of the Mummy, okay?
不会有木乃伊的咀咒 对吧
No claw marks on the lid of the coffin.
棺材盖上没有爪子印
I'll say it again:
我再说一次:
insanity.
疯了
美国海军医院
马里兰州安那波里斯
Is it true?
真的吗
I know you do... No, I need to see him, damn it!
我知道·· 我要见他 该死
You're not going in there.
你不要去那儿
Scully, you can't.
史卡利 你不可以
Tell me it's true.
告诉我这是真的
Tell me.
告诉我
It's so improbable...
这不太可能··
and I would have said impossible before this.
这根本是不可能的
The clinical fact he's alive
从诊断结果看 他还活着
when effectively
而事实上··
this man, his tissue
这个人的组织··
and I presume his neural and vascular systems
我假设他的神经血管系统··
are all in a state of decomposition.
都处于腐坏状态
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
That effectively
事实上··
he's dead.
他已经死了
What did they say?
他们怎么说
I need to see him.
我要见他
I know...
我知道··
but I wish you wouldn't.
但我希望你不要
You wanted to see me, sir?
你想见我吗 长官
Yes,John.
是的 约翰
Please come in.
请进
I've been in this office just over six months
我在这个办公室待了超过6个月
and I haven't yet had to see a sunrise from it.
而我从来没在这看过天亮
I believe the sunrise isn't for another hour and six minutes, sir.
我相信一小时零六分后 也不会天亮
It serves a man to have useful information,John.
它会给你有用的信息 约翰
One never knows when he might find himself
一个永远不知道 何时才能找到自我的人
having to survive on his wits alone.
需要智慧才能生存
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I know you look forward to a future at the FBI,John.
我知道你想在调查局有个未来
You take your job seriously.
你认真工作
I hope you took my job offer seriously, too.
我希望你对我的建议认真考虑
As I said, I'm thinking about it.
如我说的 我正在考虑
I got a call about this... Mulder thing.
我接到一个··关于穆德的事
I want you to drop it.
我要你放弃它
Drop it?
放弃
You know the tune:
别人常说:
if it looks bad, it's bad for the FBI.
如果它看起来糟糕 它对调查局就不利
I'm throwing you a rope.
我正丢给你一条绳子··
Don't go and hang yourself with it now.
别用它来上吊
Who-who are you, and what are you doing?
你··是谁 你在做什么
Nothing.
没什么
I was just looking in on the patient
我刚才看了一下病人
and he started to go into grand mal seizure.
而他刚好癫痫发作
I, uh, I-I think he's all right now.
我··我想他现在已经好了
Um, it's okay.
没事的
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm a... I'm a doctor.
我··是个医生
My name is Scully, and I'm with the FBI.
我是调查局的史卡利
You're here to treat him?
你是来治疗他的
No. No, I, uh...
不是··我··
the man down the hall was my... is my partner
下面大厅有个人··是我搭档
and we knew Billy
我们都认识比利
and I-I guess I was just hoping that there might be
我想··我只是希望··
some indication that he was getting better...
或许有迹象显示他正康复··
somehow.
之类的
Anyway...
没事了
you might want to tell the doctor about this
你可以告诉医生这件事
and, uh... and check those monitors carefully.
而且··好好检查一下这些监视器
I think I might have seen
我想我看到··
some kind of equipment malfunction.
可能是设备故障的事情
Oh, a-are you all right, sir?
你还好吗 长官
I'm okay.
我没事
Okay, thank you.
我没事 谢谢
All aboard.
都到齐了
I don't know how you got in this building, Krycek
我不知道你怎么进来的 克莱切克
but whatever it is you want...
但不管这是不是你想要的··
you can go to hell.
你都要下地狱
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
Let's take a ride.
我们去走走
The word on the street is he's back from the dead.
传言说他死而复活了
He's a regular Houdini.
像魔术师霍迪尼一样逃脱了
Tell me what you want.
告诉我你想干嘛
What I want is to give you the chance to save Mulder's life.
我想给你机会 救穆德的命
You don't believe me?
你不相信我
No, I don't.
我不相信
I can push a little button
我只要按个小按钮
and send thousands of nanobots
送出上千个纳米机器人··
lying dormant in your bloodstream
潜进你的血液中··
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表