Go on, Mr. Taylor.
请继续 泰勒先生
Men can go off the deep end out here.
人们来到这么深的地方
It's like a cabin fever of sorts.
在一个狭窄的空间
They're hundreds of miles away from their family and their friends...
他们离乡背井 离开家庭和朋友··
six weeks at a stretch.
6星期待在小空间里
Some of them might just as well be doing hard time.
有些人过得很痛苦
So how's that figure with the victim, Simon de la Cruz?
受害人克鲁兹的情况是怎样呢
Well, mestizos are usually the most reliable men I know on the drill floor.
墨西哥人在钻井平台上是
on the drill floor.
最可靠的钻井工
But Simon just lost his nut, I guess.
但我想西蒙疯了
It's the only good explanation.
只有这种解释
Simon de la Cruz's body was found with flash burns.
他的尸体被发现时 已经被烧焦了
What's that got to do with him going off the deep end?
他到这么深的地方来干什么
Well, hell, he tried to blow the whole damn rig.
他想炸掉钻井装备
I mean, it was sabotage pure and simple.
我是说 纯粹的破坏
He knocked the cock off a gas valve and he must've sparked it...
他打开气阀开关 他一定是点燃它了··
because it went faster than a Friday paycheck.
因为它比星期五的工资还快
What about the second victim? Communications chief, wasn't he?
第二个受害者呢 通讯官
Probably never knew what hit him.
或许无法知道什么打中了他
What's the communications chief doing on the drilling floor?
通讯官下来井下干什么
A man can die out here, sir, just going for a walk.
这里哪里都能死人 长官 只是去散步而已
Probably what happened when it blew.
可能是爆♥炸♥时死的
Nobody even knew he was gone...
没人知道他不在了
till the shift change.
直到换班的时候
Well, I guess that's it-- in a nutshell.
我想可能是··只好这么理解
Thank you, Mr. Taylor.
谢谢你 泰勒先生
Agent Mulder.
穆德
Agent Mulder!
穆德
Don't walk away when I'm talking to you.
我要跟你说话 别走开
Like it or not, I've been assigned this case.
不管你喜不喜欢 我都要负责此案
One call to the Deputy Director and you're canned for insubordination.
我要打电♥话♥给副局长 说你违抗命令
How're you going to call when the radio's broken?
无线电坏掉了 你怎么打
Hey, don't push me, Agent Mulder.
别逼我 穆德
You won't do it. You think?
你不会的 你这么想吗
We're both in the same boat, Agent Doggett...
我们坐同一条船 多各特探员
we're just paddling in different directions.
只是往不同方向划
No, we're not going in different directions here.
我们没有往不同方向··
We're going in one direction: my direction.
我们只往我的方向
I don't think Kersh expects you to come back empty-handed on this one.
我不认为克许会希望你空手而回
And since you've already told me what you think about this case in so many words...
你已经告诉我很多对此案的看法··
I don't see you coming back with anything...
我觉得你查不到什么的··
that's going to protect anybody's business interests...
保护商业利益的东西
let alone your own ass.
更不用说自己了
Wow, you really got me pegged.
你真让我难做
Anything that doesn't fit in my narrow field of vision...
在我看来 只要不符合我的想法··
might as well not exist, is that right, Agent Mulder?
就不存在吗 穆德
So why is this man Taylor lying? You do know he's lying?
那么泰勒为何撒谎 你知道他在撒谎吗
I think he knows the truth about what happened.
我认为他了解事件真♥相♥
And he may not be the only one.
而且还有别人知道
I never would've believed it, these stories about you.
我永远不会相信你的这些事
Really? What stories are those?
是吗 是什么事
That you could find a conspiracy at a church picnic.
你甚至能在教堂聚会里抓出阴谋者
What church?
什么教堂
Agent Scully? Close the door and lock it.
史卡利探员 关门 锁上
You said you wanted to see me right away. I didn't know who to talk to...
你说你想马上见我 我不知道该和谁说··
and I haven't been able to reach Agent Mulder. About what?
我连络不上穆德 什么事
About what I found in my autopsy of the oil rig accident victim Simon de la Cruz.
我解剖钻井平台事故的死者克鲁兹
Agent Scully, this man's body was supposed to be...
史卡利探员 他的尸体应该··
transported back to Mexico completely intact.
完整运回墨西哥
I found it by accident in the third ventricle of his brain.
我在他脑部的第三室找到了
Agent Scully No, it's okay, it's all right.
史卡利探员 不 没事
What do you mean? I was under the impression this stuff...
什么意思 我对这东西的印象··
could literally jump into a man's body.
它可以在人体间传递
No, it can, and I've seen that happen, but that's the thing.
的确 我曾经看过 但那是另一个东西
I mean, this man was clearly infected by the alien virus.
我是说 他完全是被外星病毒感染
It entered his system and it was massing in the pineal gland.
病毒进入他的腺系统中
But it's dead.
但它已经死了
What killed it?
死因是什么
Well, intuitively, you would say the same thing that killed him:
直觉上 你会说杀死它的是同样的东西:
exposure to high levels of radiation.
暴露在高辐射中
But it makes no sense because the virus itself has radioactive properties.
但这不合理 因为病毒本身就有辐射性质
Somebody needs to tell Agent Doggett that.
应该要告诉多各特探员
He needs to have an idea of what he's dealing with.
他需要知道处理的是什么东西
No, you need to tell Deputy Director Kersh that he has to order...
不 你要告诉克许 他要命今··
a controlled evacuation of that rig, right now.
马上从那些钻井平台撤退
Don't ask me to go to Kersh with this evidence...
别叫我跟克许提这件事··
telling him to order an evacuation for something you can't even explain.
只因为一些你不能解释的东西
If the virus is loose, Agent Doggett's life is in danger.
要是病毒扩散 多各特探员的生命会有危险
We don't know that for sure.
我们不能确定
There are nearly two dozen men on that rig and not one other case. Why?
有将近24人在油井却都没事 为什么
Hey, Yuri.
嘿 尤里
Heard you had some problems with the radio.
听说无线电有些问题
New gear's all on-line, working fine.
新装备一切顺利
Only there's some sort of high-frequency interference...
只是有些高频干扰··
that I have no idea how to get rid of.
我不知道该怎么消除它们
Hear that?
听到了吗
That's a signal that's coming in and filtering in...
这个信♥号♥♥进来并过滤··
across a large range of channels.
经过大区域的频道
You know, I don't think I have any choice but to power down and restart.
我认为只有一个方法 关掉重开
No.
不
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I hate to argue with you.
我不想跟你争辩
This is the Marine Operator for Galpex-Orpheus.
这是海上总机呼叫伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯
Come in, Orpheus.
呼叫奥菲斯
Galpex-Orpheus, I have a priority transmission.
伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯 我有个特别的讯息
Repeat, this is a priority transmission.
重复 这是件特别讯息
This is Orpheus, go ahead.
是奥菲斯 请讲
Orpheus?
奥菲斯
I've been trying to reach you for hours.
我找了你好几个小时
This is Special Agent Dana Scully.
我是特别探员史卡利
I have an urgent message for an investigative agent on board...
我有件紧急事件要告诉 上面的一个调查局探员··
an agent John Doggett.
约翰·多各特探员
I'm ready to take that message.
我准备接收消息
No, I'm sorry. I need to speak with Agent Doggett directly.
对不起 我要直接跟多各特探员说
I got it.
我来
I'm sorry, Agent Doggett's gone fishing.
对不起 他钓鱼去了
Can I take a message, please?
我能代替你传达吗
Mulder?
穆德
I was just in the neighborhood.
我刚好在附近而已
Mulder, you can't just flout orders like this.
穆德 你不能这样无视指令
It's not like old times. Kersh isn't going to tolerate this.
不像以前了 克许无法忍♥受的
Kersh doesn't need to know. Mulder
他不用知道 穆德··
You need me out here, Scully. You know that better than anyone.
你需要我 史卡利 你比任何人都更了解
Well, I hate to say as of this morning, I'd have to agree.
我今天早上不想说 但我不得不同意
Who's flouting orders? You found something, didn't you, in that victim's body?
谁无视指令 你在尸体上找到东西了 不是吗
The virus? Yes, I did...
病毒 是的··
and it's dead, Mulder. Dead?
而且是死的 穆德 死的
What killed it? Possibly radiation.
是什么造成的 可能是辐射
No, that's not possible--
不可能··
I know, I know, and this could be an isolated event...
我知道 这可能是独♥立♥的事件··
but that he's infected at all means that everybody out there could be at risk...
但他被感染 代表在场每一个人··
and that means you and Agent Doggett.
包括你和多各特探员都可能有风险
We've got to quarantine this rig.
我们应该隔离这个钻井平台
No, Mulder, you need to get off the rig.
不 穆德你要离开那里
Have Agent Doggett give the order.
多各特探员能下指令
We can quarantine you and the crew when you get back here.
我们能隔离你和那些工作人员
Scully, if these men are infected, the last place we want them...
史卡利 要是他们也被感染了··
is on shore where they can infect other people.
让他们上岸可能影响其它人
You're sitting on the answer right there, Scully.
这个结果你应该知道
The body--you find the virus, you can find what knocks it out, you can find what kills it.
你发现尸体上有病毒 你能找出什么杀死它的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表