I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
What's that?
什么
How'd you find me out here? We followed your brother.
你怎么找到我的 我们跟你弟弟来的
No, I mean who figured it out?
不 我是说 是谁想到的
I was sure that what we were looking for...
我确定我们要找的··
...was something other than a man.
不是一般人
The detective who was running the case didn't believe that, and...
本案探长不相信 结果··
...he's dead.
他死了
But your partner, he believed it?
但你的搭档相信吗
I think he does now.
我想现在他信了
So it was you who figured it.
所以是你想到的
Well, I... I made the connections but it was...
我··我发现了其中的联♥系♥ 但··
...Agent Doggett that got us out here.
是多各特探员带我们来的
You ought to be wishing he hadn't.
你应该希望他没有带你们来
Excuse me?
什么
The moment you stepped foot here...
你们一踏上这里的那一刻···
You're marked now, you know that.
你就被标记了
Sir, I'm here to protect you.
先生 我是来保护你的
And how are you going to do that?
但你要怎么保护呢
You thought of everything...
你想到了一切··
Except that.
但漏了一点
Well, this thing, Mr. Stefaniuk is...
史方亚克先生 那个东西··
...still flesh and blood.
实质上还是血肉之躯··
It can be killed.
它还是会死的
What do you think? It's just going to come walking through the door, there?
你怎么想 它说不定正要走进这个门吗
It's waited 44 years. It'll wait out there as long as it takes...
它等了44年 它一直会在外等··
...until you can't stand it anymore.
直到你受不了为止
How long can you wait, huh? A lifetime?
你能等多久 一生吗
To live in fear like this, a young woman--
一个女孩子在恐惧中生活···
...are you prepared to sacrifice family, ...
你准备奉献出家庭和孩子··
...children and spend your life terrorized by a monster?
让你的一生活在恶魔的恐惧下
What is that?
那是什么
It's ground radar.The sensor's set at ten feet high.
是地面雷达 感应到十尺高的物体
Anything big enough to set it off is coming in through the trees.
有个大型物体正穿过树林往这里来
You hear it?No.
你听到了吗 没有
Maybe I got it.
也许我抓到他了
Maybe I killed it.
也许我杀了它
If you've got a gun, get it.
如果你有枪的话 就用吧
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
You okay? Yeah. I'm okay.
你还好吗 我很好
But you're not, Agent Doggett.
但你受伤了 多各特探员
I got you.
我抓到你了
TWO WEEKS LATER
两周后
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I received a fax up in my old office...
我从以前的办公室拿到了一份传真··
...from Ernie's brother, Myron Stefaniuk.
从厄尼的哥哥 麦隆·史方亚克那里来的
He's alive? Where is he?
他还活着吗 在哪儿
He doesn't say.
他没说
He sent this from a small storefront business...
他传了一个小店面的表格··
...just across the state line in Wyoming.
就在怀俄明州界
He's gone into hiding.
他想躲起来
Do you believe it, Agent Doggett?
你相信吗 多各特探员
Believe it?
相信吗
That this thing is still out there and...
那个东西还在那里···
...someday it's going to come after us?
而且有一天会来找我们
I'm pretty sure I hit it, Agent Scully.
我确定我打中它了 史卡利
Pretty sure you hit it, too.
也确定你也打中了
The guys upstairs were making some noise about this case--
楼上的人在传言这件案子··
...about what's in our field report.
关于我们的报告
Yeah.
是啊
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
I, uh...
我···
I never had a desk in here, ...
我在这里从来没有桌子··
...Agent Doggett, but I'll see that you get one.
多各特探员 我相信你会有的
All right.
好啊
And I just want to say, um...
我只是想说··
Thank you for watching my back.
谢谢你在我后面保护我
Well, I never saw it as an option.
我从不认为那是个选择
I'm sure you don't either.
我相信你也这么想
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表