半夜11:02
纽约 埃里克特
It's freezing out there.
外面好冷
You weren't gone long.
你还没走多久
Did you do what I asked?
我交待的事做了吗
Yes.
是的
It's important, Gary.
这很重要 盖瑞
Promise me you did it.
跟我保证 你已经做好了
You're sick, Dad.
你病了 爸
You should be in a hospital
你应该去医院
not stuck out here in the middle of nowhere.
别老是待在这
You don't owe this guy Stites anything.
斯蒂茨斯那家伙没欠你什么
It's not about owing.
这不是欠的问题
I freeze my butt off
我屁♥股♥部冻僵了
checking and rechecking the locks every night.
每晚要重覆检查那些锁
For what?
为什么
You don't need to know.
你不必知道
Yeah, that's for sure.
当然 当然
I'm going to fix some dinner.
我去准备晚餐
Oh, Lord.
哦 天哪
Gary, you didn't--
盖瑞 你没有··
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Dad?
爸
第十九集 变异爬虫
X档案 第八季
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Can I take your coat?
用我帮你脱外套吗
I'm not staying, Agent Doggett.
我不会待在这 多各特
My doctor told me to take my maternity leave.
我的医生叫我请产假
In fact, she insisted on it.
事实上 她很坚持
That's not bad, Agent Scully.
这不错啊 史卡利探员
You could use some time for yourself.
你能有一些自己的时间
What is it?
这是什么
It's a medallion commemorating the Apollo 11 space flight.
这是阿波罗11号♥太空船纪念徽章
I'd like to give this to you, Agent Doggett.
我想把这个给你 多各特探员
Thanks.
谢谢
Because?
为什么
Agent Mulder gave it to me a few years back.
穆德几年前给我的
It symbolizes teamwork...
这象征着团队··
partnership.
合作
It means no one gets there alone.
不会让对方孤单一人
And after this past year and...
过去这么多年··
everything that we've been through, I just--
我们都过来了··
I wouldn't be here without you.
但没有你 我就不会在这里
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
This pregnancy leave...
这个产假··
it's just a ""leave,'' right?
它就是"产假" 是吗
I mean...you are coming back eventually?
我是说 你以后会回来吗
You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully
你走还没5分钟 史卡利探员
and already I'm starting to feel like a stranger in my own off--
我好像陌生人一样··
I'm sorry?
什么
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的
I'm here to help you, actually.
事实上 我是来帮你的
I'm Leyla Harrison.
我叫莱拉·哈里森
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我是来跟你见面的
I've got a case here, an X-File, I think.
我手上有份X档案案件
At least the local PD can't explain it.
至少当地警方无法解释这件事
A murder last night in upstate New York.
昨晚在纽约州北部发生的一起谋杀案
I booked us on a flight to Buffalo Niagara.
我订了去布法罗的飞机
Here's the crime report.
这是犯罪报告
I'm sorry, Ms. Harrison...
对不起 哈里森小姐··
who are you?
你是谁
They didn't tell you?
他们没告诉你吗
This is... so embarrassing.
这··太难堪了
Uh, I'm... I'm your new partner.
我··是你的新搭档
I asked that the body be sent to D.C.
我要他们把尸体送到华盛顿
It was found in the woods
是在树林中发现的
about 50 yards beyond the house.
在屋子后方50码
Maybe we should begin there.
也许是在那发生的
Let's begin inside the house.
我们从屋子里开始
Okay, then.
那好
The deceased is Arlen Sacks, aged 72
死者叫阿伦·萨 72岁
caretaker for the estate
是这片物业的看守人
on which this house is situated.
就是房♥子位于的地方
There were no signs of physical trauma
身体没有明显损伤
but local PD suspect homicide
但当地警方怀疑是凶杀··
due to the dumping of the body.
因为尸体被遗弃了
Mr. Sacks was confined to a wheelchair
萨先生只能坐轮椅··
the last few months
最近这几个月··
cared for since then by his son, Gary
由他儿子盖瑞照料
who's their chief suspect.
他们怀疑是盖瑞
Why?
为什么
Um... oh, because he's missing, too.
因为··他也失踪了
If he killed this man without leaving a mark
如果他毫无痕迹地杀了这个人··
that would suggest premeditation
那么有可能是预谋的
an attempt to disguise the murder.
想掩盖杀人事件
But that doesn't fit with dumping the body in the woods
但不应该把尸体丢弃在树林中··
or fleeing the scene
或逃离现场
both of which indicate panic, haste.
这两样都代表了慌乱
That is great.
分♥析♥得太好了
What was that last part again, about the premeditation?
最后说到什么预谋
What is that?
那是什么
Slime?
黏液
There's a small streak of it on the floor over there, too.
那边地上也有一点
So, it's not someone; it's something.
所以可疑的不是人 而是动物
God, this really is an X-File, isn't it?
天哪 这真的是X档案 不是吗
Congratulations.
恭喜
I gave the slime to the Buffalo PD.
我把黏液给了布法罗的警方
I told them we wanted to see the results right away.
我说我们要马上知道结果
How much field experience you have, Agent Harrison?
你有多少实战经验 哈里森探员
Um, actually, this is my first time in the field.
事实上 这是我第一次调查这方面的案件
Let me guess--
让我猜猜··
Deputy Director Kersh handed you this job
是克许局长交给你的案子
filling in for Agent Scully.
让你填补史卡利探员的位置
Yes. Yes, he did.
是的 没错
I don't know how to tell you this, Agent Harrison
哈里森探员 我不知道怎么说··
but you're being used.
你被利用了
Deputy Director Kersh is no friend to the X-Files.
克许局长对X档案不友善
I don't think you understand something, Agent Doggett.
我认为你不明白 多各特探员
I begged for this assignment.
这是我再三要求的
You begged for it.
你再三要求的
I was in Accounting.
我是学会计的
I processed Agents Mulder and Scully's travel expenses.
我处理过穆德和史卡利的旅游开支
Then you are qualified.
所以你够资格
Maybe I'm not
也许我没有
but I know the X-Files, Agent Doggett, inside and out.
但我了解X档案 多各特探员 里里外外
Other people don't even want to admit these questions exist
别人不想承认这些问题存在··
but you face them every day.
但你每天都要面对
I am just so excited to be a part of this.
能参加调查 我觉得很兴奋
Aren't you?
你不会吗
Mr. Sack's body was found here
萨先生的尸体是这里发现的
but they found no footprints leading to it.
但他们没发现有脚印
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
There's more of it.
更多的黏液
Looks like it.
好像是
You know what that could be?
你知道那可能是什么吗
It could be bile.
可能是胆汁
Bile?
胆汁
From a liver-eating mutant.
像是食用肝脏的突变人一样 (X档案第一季)
Mulder and Scully chased one
穆德和史卡利查过相似的案件
into an escalator once.
进入电梯一次
It died, but, but there was--
它死了··但··
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表