剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
她已经在城里
I mean, she's gotten lost in the city,
迷路了三次了
like, three times already.
为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
我是个神经科专家 拜托
I'm a neurologist, for God's sake.
这趟去玻利维亚可能能帮到她
This Bolivia thing-- it could help her.
我有一份血液样本 是波哥大的一个科学家的
I have a blood sample, some scientist in Bogotá.
你一定得看一看
You really have to see it.
足以改变局势
It's a game changer.
不许再打电♥话♥ 好吗
No more phone calls, okay?
是你把电♥话♥扔出窗外的
You threw the phone out of the window.
是的 我把电♥话♥扔出窗外
Yeah. I threw the phone out of the window
因为如果你打电♥话♥他们就可以找到我们
because they can find us if you make a phone call.
你不看电视吗
Don't you watch TV?
我其实看很多电视节目
I watch a lot of TV, actually.
通常主角不会在开车时晕过去
Usually the main guy doesn't pass out behind the wheel.
我想说主角他被枪击了
I'd like to point out that the main guy got shot.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你有计划吗
Do you have a plan?
我在威斯康星有个朋友
I have a friend in Wisconsin.
你有朋友
You have a friend?
有问题吗
Something wrong?
不
No.
莱拉看起来不错
Lila seems nice.
是的
Yeah.
也很聪明
Smart, too.
她也擅长处理紧急情况
Also, good in an emergency,
所以你挂她电♥话♥真是件好事
so good thing you hung up on her.
-你有什么问题吗 -我不知道
- Hey, what is your problem? - I don't know.
我被绑♥架♥ 枪击 追赶
I've been kidnapped, shot at and chased,
在过去的二十四小时内吃过的
and the last thing I've had to eat in 24 hours
-仅是油条和甜甜圈 -关于那个
- is churros and doughnuts. - Hey, that...
不 你在狂欢节吃了个热狗
No. You had a hot dog at the carnival.
然后你决定正是晕过去的好时机
And then you decided it'd be a great time to pass out.
我没有决定晕过去
I didn't decide to pass out.
你说过不会丢下我的
You said you wouldn't leave me.
-我没有丢下你 -晕过去就是离开我了
- I didn't leave you. - Passing out was leaving me.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
-我没死 -很好
- I'm not dead. - Good.
因为你还不能死
'Cause you don't get to die,
你也不能晕过去
and you don't get to pass out.
你还不能没有计划
And you don't get to not have a plan.
好的
Okay.
你还欠我一个独角兽
And you owe me a unicorn.
好的 好的
Fine. Fine.
我在这笔交易中有什么好处吗
Do I get anything out of this deal?
你不丢下我 我就不会丢下你
You don't leave me and I don't leave you.
我们为什么停那么远
Why did we park so far away?
那里的山羊怎么回事
And that's with the goats?
住在这里的女人可以说是一个愤世嫉俗的隐士
The woman who lives here is kind of an angry hermit.
她喜欢特定的事物
She likes things a certain way.
山羊 山羊倒是新鲜事
The goats-- the goats are new.
我不知道山羊是怎么回事
I don't know anything about the goats.
好了 捂好你的耳朵
All right, cover your ears.
把手举起来 快点 快点
Put your hands up. Come on, come on.
布拉德利
Bradley?
你发生了什么
What the hell happen to you?
我被枪击了
I got shot.
真令人失望啊
Well, that's disappointing.
这个孩子是谁
Who's the kid?
她是艾米·贝拉福特
This is Amy Bellafonte.
你好
Hi.
艾米 你想去洗漱一下吗 卫生间在楼上
Amy, you want to go wash up? Bathroom's upstairs.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
就算是你 这么多枪♥械♥也太多了
You got a lot of firepower here, even for you.
这足够对付跟踪你的人了吧
Is it enough for whatever's following you?
就是因为那次含糊的活 对吧
It's that sketchy job, isn't it?
我和你说过不要去做
I told you not to take that.
我需要个庇护所 莱西
I need shelter, Lacey.
我现在开始养山羊了
I raise goats now.
是吗 觉得怎么样啊
Oh, yeah? How's that going for you?
自己做奶酪 自己种大多的食物
Make my own cheese, grow most of my own food.
我还开始画画
Also, I started painting.
听上去很魔幻 我们可以呆在这里吗
That all sounds magical. Can we stay here or not?
自己去清理清理吧
Go clean yourself up.
厨房♥里有急救箱
There's a first aid kit in the kitchen.
还有止痛剂
Pain killers, too.
然后你要告诉我
And then you're gonna read me
你自己陷入了什么麻烦
into whatever mess you got yourself into.
听着
Listen up.
他三小时前驶入了威斯康星
He crossed into Wisconsin three hours ago.
我觉得他前往了加拿大
I got to think he's headed for Canada.
边境巡逻队已经收到了警报 但是他很狡猾
The border patrol has been alerted, but he is slippery,
他还有很多朋友
and he has friends.
我想说清楚
I want to be clear.
如果有机会射击 把握机会 当场毙命
If you have a shot, take it. Shoot to kill.
卡特的血很管用
I got Carter's blood work.
看起来他的T细胞和B细胞被增强了
Looks like his T and B cell receptors have already enhanced.
那是好消息
That's good news.
看
Look.
他因橄榄球受过一次伤
He-he had a football injury,
但是所有的软骨都已经恢复了
and all that cartilage is already restored.
他不到五小时前就接受了注射
He got the formula less than five hours ago.
你所发现的能力
It always takes my breath away,
-总让我十分震惊 -是
- the power of what you discovered. - Yep.
但是我们似乎还不能控制它
And yet we can't seem to control it.
妮科尔
Nichole...
请不要这么做
let's please not do this.
别惦记那个小女孩了
Let the little girl go.
乔纳斯
Jonas...
她会挺过来的 她不会受到伤害
she's gonna come through. She won't be harmed.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
因为我们别无选择
Because there's no other option.
你以为我喜欢这样吗
You think I like it?
你以为我能安睡吗 我不能
You think I'm sleeping well? I'm not.
我们必须要这么做
We have to do this.
所以我们必须要保证她毫发无伤
So we have to make sure she comes through intact.
拜托 乔纳斯 集中精力
Please, Jonas, get your head in the game.
她需要你 我需要你
She needs you. I need you.
让我们完成这个计划
Let's see this thing through.
你发起的计划
The thing you started.
天啊 这太棒了
Oh, my God, this is fascinating.
看那里的T和B细胞受体的数量
Just take a look at the number of T and B cell receptors in there.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
从未见过这样的
Never seen anything like this.
这是个重大发现
This is huge.
你说得对 这能改变伊丽莎白
And you're right. This could alter the course
阿尔茨海默症的病程
of Elizabeth's Alzheimer's.
乔纳斯 这个...
Jonas, this...
有可能治愈一切疾病
could be the cure for everything.
-我们能快点启动吗 -可以的
- Can we be fast enough, though? - Yeah, we will.
我认识有六个亿万富翁今天就能资助这个
I know, like, six billionaires who'd bankroll this today.
我们需要谨慎一些
We just need to be careful.
我们希望能把握主导权
We want to maintain control.
乔纳斯 我们会搞定一切的 我保证
Jonas, we're gonna do everything right, I promise. Okay?
你得让我去做我擅长的
You just... you got to let me do my thing
筹集资金的事
where the-where the funding is concerned.
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
这太惊人了
This is amazing.
乔纳斯 我们...
Jonas, we're...
我们会改变世界
we're gonna change the world.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表