剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
Wait for me. Turn around.
走 走 带我去出口 走
Let's go. Let's go. Show me the exit. Let's go.
快点 快走 去出口
Hurry up. Let's go, to the exit.
快走 走
Let's go, let's go.
这是你们要找的人 这是你们...
This is your guy. This is your...
趴下 把头埋下
Get down! Put your head down.
走 牢牢跟在我后面 听到了吗
Let's go. I need you to stay right behind me, do you hear me?
-好 -好了 走
- Okay. - Here we go. Come on.
好
Okay.
躲桌子下 走
Under this desk. Let's go.
-好 -好了
- Okay, okay. - All right.
出来 走吧 走吧
Come on, let's go. Let's go. Come on.
布拉德
Brad.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
你要在这女孩面前开枪打死我吗
You gonna shoot me in front of the girl?
你不明白发生了什么
You don't understand what's happening.
那就解释给我听
Explain it to me.
那我就得杀了你
I will kill you.
把女孩交给我
Give me the girl.
你中弹了 你没事吧
You got hit. Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
没事的 安全带
It's gonna be okay. Seat belt.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
明白吗
You understand?
我不会丢下你的 我保证
I'm not gonna leave you, I promise.
虽然发生了那么多事
Of everything that happened,
这是我最念念不忘的一幕
this is the part I think of the most.
不管要发生什么 我们都会一起面对
Whatever was coming, we would face it together.
安全带 快点
Seat belt, now.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表