剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
看看怎么激活这个抗病毒药物
and figure out how to make this anti-viral work.
我们要带艾米离开这儿
And we need to get Amy out of here.
我们要怎么做
How do we override?
基尔德
Guilder.
艾米转化前我们还剩多长时间
How long do we have until Amy turns?
马德琳·英格
《时间的皱折》
《时间的皱折》
A Wrinkle in Time, huh?
这是本好书
That's a great book.
充满想象的一本书
It's phenomenal worldbuilding.
我能看一下吗
Can I see it?
别碰我的书
Don't.
我不会伤害你的
I am not here to hurt you.
我来只是想了解你
I am here just to get to know you.
我不想了解你
I don't want to know you.
-我要找探员 -我知道
- I want the agent. - I know.
他是你的好朋友
He's a good friend to you.
但是他不在这里
But he's not here.
我和我的朋友们就像一家人
You know, me and my friends, we're like family.
我们聊天 相互分享
And we talk and we, we share things,
最近我们聊的都跟你有关
and lately, all the talk has been about you.
我才不要加入你们的家庭呢
I'm never joining your family.
我知道 但是事情发生变化了
I hear you, but thing is, things are changing.
我知道你能感觉到 对吧
I know you can feel it, right?
当他们都转化了
And when they change all the way,
你就需要找一个能理解你的人
you're gonna need someone who understands.
你能不能离开我的家
Can you just get out of my house?
马上要接近尾声了 朋友
We're coming to the end, my friend.
事情会越来越令人害怕
Things are gonna start to get scary.
如果你决定了 需要我
And if you decide that you need me,
喊一下就行
you just give a holler,
我会跑着过来的
and I'll come running.
我保证
I promise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
安东尼
Anthony.
我在想
I was wondering
你什么时候才肯来见我
when you were going to grace me with your presence.
你孤单了吗
Did you get lonely?
你现在想加入我们了吗
You feel like playing for the team now?
远离那孩子
Stay away from the kid.
你真的想吓唬我吗
Are you seriously trying to intimidate me?
我知道你在对她做什么 她还不如死了好
I see what you're doing to her, and she's better off dead.
她不是你的第十二人
She's not your 12th.
你就是负隅顽抗的十一人
Says my reluctant 11th.
你是个魔鬼
You're a monster.
不 我只是很伤心 很生气
No. I'm just deeply sad and annoyed.
不是我去学校把她招进来的
I did not recruit her through some schoolyard fence,
不是我让她陷入这种处境
I did not put her in this position
也不是我给她注射的
and I did not give her the shot.
但是她在转化
But she is turning.
我可以像帮助你那样帮助她
And I can help her just like I helped you.
你只帮自己
You only help yourself.
我讨厌你让我变成这样
I hate what you made me,
-我永远都不会跟你一样 -那别跟我一样
- and I will never be like you. - Then don't be like me.
做自己
Be like you.
你想跟方兹一样都行 我才不在乎
Be like The Fonz for all I care.
但是如果那个女孩没有转化
But if that girl doesn't turn,
我们谁也逃不出这牢笼
then none of us get out of these cages.
我们需要十二个
We need 12.
艾米会转化
Amy will turn.
她会进食 你也会再次进食
And she will feed, and you will feed again.
这就是我安排的宇宙
And that is the universe as I've ordered it.
你 擦干鼻子
So you, you wipe your nose...
让我一个人哀悼
...and you leave me to grieve.
理查兹 你来这里干什么
Richards, what the hell are you doing here?
我还没死 对不起
Not dead. Sorry.
你想干什么
What are you trying to accomplish?
艾米病了 你个白♥痴♥
Amy's sick, you idiot.
我怀念过去的日子
I miss the old days,
那时候我们绞死叛国者
when we hung people for treason.
我们要进电梯
Just get us in the elevator.
给这个解锁
Unlock this.
允许进入
好了吗
Good?
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
你去到下面牢房♥的时候
Hey. When you get down to the cellblocks,
确保所有的病毒都放在原位
make sure all the virals are where they're supposed to be.
好 为什么
Okay. Why?
照做就是了
Just do it.
不只是放在监控器下
And not just on the monitors, all right?
盯紧了
Get eyes on all of them.
四个月前
诺亚计划
她是怎么出去的
How did she get out?
我不知道 先把她带回去再说吧
I don't know. Let's just bring her back in.
有看到她吗
Any signs of her?
有 我看到她了
Affirmative. I got eyes on her.
我该派支援过去吗 以防万一
Should I send backup, just in case?
不要再把事情扩大化吧
Let's not make this more of a scene than it is.
-好 但是 克拉克 -我知道
- Okay, but, Clark... - I know.
交给我吧
I've got this.
先等一下
Hang on a sec.
不 我是绝对不会再回去的
No, you can't make me go back there.
肖娜 我们聊聊吧
All right, Shauna, let's just talk.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place!
我一直做那些恶梦
I keep having these nightmares!
总是出现同一个人
It's the same guy every time,
感觉太真实了
and it's so real.
我们带你去找赛克斯博士
We'll get you back to Dr. Sykes.
她会给你开药的
She'll get you a prescription.
没有药能只好我的病
There are no meds that can fix what is happening to me.
我只是想安全地送你回去
I just want to get you back safe.
你知道这里周围全都布满了
There's a 12-foot razor-wire fence
30厘米高的铁丝网栅栏
surrounding the entire property, you know.
狙击手拿着M40步♥枪♥ 随时都能打中你
Snipers with M40 rifles could pick you off at any moment.
然后还有压力传感器
Then there's the pressure pad sensors,
红外线摄像机
infrared cameras,
更别提你脖子里还有全球定位芯片
not to mention the GPS chip in your neck.
你逃不出去的
There's no way out.
求你别逼我回去那里
Please don't make me go back there.
听着
Look,
不如我们先去吃点东西
why don't we just go grab a bite to eat?
什么
What?
贺瑞斯·基尔德
劳伦斯·格雷
格雷不应该有权限的
Grey shouldn't have clearance.
班克斯 帮我个忙
Banks, do me a favor.
看看劳伦斯·格雷的情况
Can you check on Lawrence Grey in holding?
放下枪 别做傻事
Guns down! Don't be stupid!
照他说的做
Do what he says!
-把门打开 -好
- Get that door open. - All right.
立刻打开
Get it open now!
-你想让这些人去哪 -会议室
- Where do you want these guys? - Conference room.
我们去实验室里
We'll be in the lab.
走吧 跟上
Let's go. Follow.
立刻走
Go now.
你也是
You, too.
我得再看一遍这些DNA序列
I have to take a second look at these DNA sequences.
这些是艾米的生命体征
These are Amy's vitals.
她现在暂时稳定下来了
Yeah, she's stable for now,
但是不知道会持续多久
but there's no telling for how long.
看完后
As soon as I finish,
我会告诉你如何给她配制抗病毒输液
I'll show you how to make up an anti-viral infusion for her.
好
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表