剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
我利用权限去了4B
I used my access to 4B,
然后偷了一小管范宁的血
and I smuggled a vial of Fanning's blood out of here.
没有我的话 你们永远也找不到
And you're never gonna track it down without my help.
好了
Here we go.
突发新闻
We have breaking news.
本台一名记者不幸身亡
A tragedy involving one of our own investigative reporters:
希尔拉·汤普森
今天早上 希尔拉·汤普森遭遇车祸
Sierra Thompson died earlier today in a single-car accident.
-我们该走了 -现在由科特·威斯纳
- We need to go. - We have Kurt Wisner
-进行播报 -他们杀了她
- on the scene. - They killed her.
我们该走了 莱拉
We need to go now, Lila.
谢谢 布莱恩 我现在了解的信息
Uh, thanks, Brian. What I have so far...
得州 休斯顿 2017年
天啊 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
My God. Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe.
发生了什么 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
来 坐下 坐下
Here. S-Sit down. Sit down.
有人伤害你了吗
Did someone hit you?
给我点时间
I need a minute.
还需要来一杯
And a drink.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
给
Here you go.
好了
Come on.
你没事了
You're okay.
我结婚了
I'm married.
-不不不 -不 你不...
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - No, you don't...
-你不明白 -不 我之前不明白
- you don't understand. - No, I didn't understand before.
但我现在明白了
But I understand now.
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such an idiot.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know...
我是个骗子 不值得你为我做什么
I was...a liar. I don't deserve anything from you.
但是你能不能听我解释
but can you please let me explain?
我从来不在乎你疯狂的表现
I never cared that you act crazy,
但现在你是个骗子
but now y-you're a liar.
-我要走了 -安东尼 安东尼 求你了
- I'm-I'm gonna get out of here. - Anthony, Anthony, please.
-求你了 安东尼 -我现在不想看到你
- Please, please, Anthony. - I don't want to look at you right now.
求你了 求你不要
Please... please don't.
求你了 求你了
Please, please don't. Please.
你能不能听我说 好吗
Can you please just listen to me, okay?
求你了 我知道 我知道
Please. I know, I know.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
别担心 你很快就能见到他的
Don't worry. You'll see him soon.
他很不错吧
He's nice, right?
我也不赖
I'm not so bad, either.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我的
You know me.
努力一下
Come on, try.
放松你的大脑
Relax your brain.
假装我们一直是朋友
Pretend like we've been friends forever.
想起来了吧
There it is.
对吧 我的名字 告诉我
Right? My name. Tell me.
肖娜·巴布科克
Shauna Babcock.
我也知道你
I know you, too.
你是孟菲斯的艾米 你妈妈吸毒过量
You're Amy from Memphis, whose mama overdosed.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
我知道失去一名亲人是很痛苦的
I know it's hard to lose a parent.
你现在是什么
Where are you right now?
到底是什么
Really?
真聪明
Smart girl.
我现在被锁在地下室
I'm down in the basement locked up.
让我看看真正的你
Show me the real you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-有点吓人的 -嗯
- It's a little scary. - Yeah.
-确定 -好吧
- I am. - Okay.
那我给你看
I'll show you.
但我会马上变回来 好吗
I'm gonna change right back, though, okay?
我和你不一样
I'm nothing like you.
但你是一样的
But you are.
你已经在改变了
You're changing already.
你可以感受到 对吗
You can feel that, right?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但你变身之后
but after you change,
你就不需要别人来保护你了
you're not gonna need anybody to protect you.
你终于要有家人了
You're finally gonna have a family.
我们会照顾你的
We're gonna look out for you.
你只需要屈服
All you have to do is give in.
反抗只会受罪
Fighting only makes it harder.
问问屋顶上拿枪的那个人就知道了
Ask that poor guy on the roof with the gun.
或者问问卡特
Or ask Carter.
我不想跟你们扯上任何关系
I don't want anything to do with you.
为什么 你没有别人能依靠了
Why? You don't have anybody.
我有那个探员
I have the agent.
相信我 他的日子不会好过的
Trust me, he's gonna have a hard time with all this.
向我保证一件事
Just promise me one thing.
不要听信别人
Don't let anybody tell you what to think.
遵从你的内心
Listen to you.
你知道该怎样做才最好
You know what's best.
我希望你现在就离开
I want you to go now.
我明白
I get it.
但是如果你想谈谈 我一直在
But if you want to talk, I'm around.
我去血液保险箱看看保尔森是不是在
I'm gonna get someone to check the blood locker
虚张声势 但如果他说的是实话
to see if Paulson's bluffing, but if he's not,
你得问清楚他藏在那里了
you need to get the location of that vial.
不惜任何代价
Do whatever it takes.
你知道如果那管血流到外面会带来毁灭性的后果
You know if that blood gets out, it's a disaster.
我只有这样才能让别人听我说话
It's the only way I can get people to listen to me.
你站错边了
You're on the wrong side of this.
现在没有了 我也想让这个地方关停
Not anymore. I want this place shut down, too.
太好了
Great.
你终于进行到谈判协调课本上的
Did we finally get to the "Gain his trust" Chapter
"获取其信任"章节了吗
of the hostage negotiation handbook?
我去过4B
I've been on 4B.
我看过他们把那些人变成了什么
I've seen what they've turned those people into.
我知道那些梦
And I know about the dreams.
我知道那都是真的
I know they're real.
谁进到你的脑子里了
Who'd you get in your head?
范宁
Fanning.
没有人事先知道事情会变成这样
No one knew what this was gonna be.
他们甚至都无法承认他们都做了什么
And they can't even admit what it is they've done.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much more time.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
我们可以合作
We can work together.
单凭两个人阻止不了他们
Two's not enough to stop them.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
温斯顿和我说了一切
Winston told me everything.
病毒不会爆发的
The virals aren't gonna break out.
必须由我们散播出去
We're gonna let 'em out.
不能让他们控制我们
They can't control us.
-不能听他们的做这种事 -问问理查兹
- Not to do something like that. - Ask Richards.
问问他关于巴布科克的事
Ask him about Babcock.
他救了她的命 你想知道为什么吗
He saved her life, and you want to know why?
因为范宁需要他们的命
It's because Fanning needs all of them alive,
等到他麾下再多一人
and when he gets one more,
就是...
that's when...
不
No!
我和你说了我可以说服他的
I told you I could talk him down.
目标确认死亡 目标确认死亡
Target down is confirmed. Target down is confirmed.
我马上需要修理队
I need a repair crew ASAP.
我已经给你足够的时间了
I gave you as much time as you deserve.
范宁的血呢
What about Fanning's blood?
4B所有的血迹都完好无损
All the vials are accounted for on 4B.
你杀了他是为了让他闭嘴
You pulled that trigger to shut him up.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表