剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表
你一直没给我回电
You never called me back.
这就是在暗示你
Which should have been your first clue
我不感兴趣
that I wasn't interested.
布拉德还活着
Brad's alive.
他并没有在警长办公室被枪杀
He was not shot and killed at the sheriff's station.
我给你十秒
You have ten seconds.
三年来 12所不同监狱中
In the last three years, 12 death row inmates
有12名死刑犯在本该执行死刑的前夜
from 12 different prisons supposedly died unexpectedly
离奇死亡
before their sentences could be carried out.
你知道名字吗
Do you have names?
他们都被送往科罗拉多的一家政♥府♥机构
They were sent to a government facility in Colorado
成为一个秘密医学实验的小白鼠
to be used as guinea pigs for top secret medical experiments.
你根本就没有证据 对吧
You don't have anything resembling proof, do you?
弗洛伦斯·麦克卢尔女子惩教中心
An administrator from the Florence McClure Women's Correctional Center
能够确认肖娜·巴布科克没有死在那里
can confirm Shauna Babcock didn't die there.
她被两名联邦探员带走了
She was taken by two federal agents.
我丈夫就是其中之一
My husband was one of them.
我会查的
I'll look into this.
如果核实了 我会再找你
If it checks out, you'll hear from me.
我需要再次呼叫总部
Hey, I gotta hit the head again.
你需要增援吗
Do you have backup?
收到 史蒂夫来了
Copy. Steve's here.
警卫 我需要警卫
Guard? I need a guard.
你要什么 卡特
What do you need, Carter?
我渴了 我需要点水
I'm thirsty. I need some water.
我去去就回
I'll be back in a flash.
我去看看床下到底有什么
I'm gonna go see what's really under the bed.
-4B 谢谢 -我不能帮你
- 4B, please. - Um, I can't.
你得赶紧出去
You got to get out...
现在我们该好好聊聊了
I guess now is a good time to talk.
好吧 在监控系统重启前
All right. We have three minutes
你有三分钟的时间
before the surveillance system's back online.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这些人都是我带过来的
I brought all these people here.
我们以为我们能治愈所有的疾病
We thought we could cure all diseases,
创造出完美的免疫体
create universal immunity,
大大延长人类寿命
exponentially increase life expectancy.
看起来进展不怎么样
Doesn't look like it's going very well.
我们创造了一种新的物种
We created a new species,
我们还在慢慢了解
and we're just beginning to understand
这些病毒的能耐
what these virals are capable of.
我们以为他们处于强直性晕厥中
We thought they were catatonic,
但我认为他们彼此间能沟通
but I think they're talking to each other.
这已经不是科学了
This isn't science anymore.
那个叫格雷的小工
This janitor, I guess, Grey?
他告诉我范宁要来找艾米
He told me that Fanning was coming for Amy.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
范宁是零号♥病人
Fanning's patient zero.
我们是对稀释后的他的血液
We created these virals from attenuated,
进行基因改造后研制出的病毒
genetically altered versions of his blood.
你一直说这是"病毒" 但是他们会吸血
You keep saying "Virals," But they drink blood,
遇到阳光会化为灰烬
burn to ash in the sun.
你为什么不直接称他们是吸血鬼
Why don't you just call them vampires?
因为我们是科学家 沃加斯特探员
'Cause we're scientists, Agent Wolgast,
世界上没有吸血鬼
and there's no such thing as vampires.
每有一个新的实验对象被转化
With each new subject turned,
我觉得他都会变得更强大
I think he's gotten more powerful.
范宁想要什么
What does Fanning want?
我觉得应该和所有囚犯想要的东西一样
What any prisoner wants, I would imagine.
自♥由♥
To be free.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好多了
Better.
你该摆弄那个吗
Um, is that a good idea?
-在你服用止痛药期间 -我没有服用止痛药
- While you're taking pain meds? - I'm not taking the pain meds.
我喜欢感受这种痛 这样才不会磨去
I like to feel it, so it doesn't dilute my anger
我对开枪打我那人的愤怒
at the individuals who shot me.
好吧
Great.
喂
Hello?
我是希尔拉·汤普森
It's Sierra Thompson.
-我查了你的故事 -然后呢
- I looked into your story. - And?
有太多空白 还有很多无法解答的问题
There are a lot of holes, and a lot of unanswered questions,
但这里面的确有东西
but there's something to it.
太好了
Fantastic.
我明天再给你电♥话♥ 我们见面从长计议
I'll call you tomorrow. We'll meet and make a plan.
太好了
Okay. Great.
-你真懂我 -好吧
- You read my mind. - Okay.
我要那个
Hey, I need that.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
你拿走了 哪儿去了
You took it. Where is it?
我没有拿你的钱
I didn't take your money.
你拿了
Yeah, you did.
我知道 因为你的脑子是用玻璃做的
I know because your stupid head is made of glass
你用来当脑子思考的那只仓鼠一看就有罪
and the hamster that you're using as a brain looks guilty.
-到底在哪里 -冷静点 肖娜
- Where is it? - Calm down, Shauna.
天啊
God...
我拿去有急用 好吗
I needed to cover something, okay?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你疯了
Hey! You're crazy.
-她疯了 -去看你的比赛
- She's crazy. - Go watch your game.
交给我 好吗 肖娜 你出去走走
I-I'll handle this, okay? Shauna, take a walk.
你知道那笔钱对我来说意味着什么
You know what that money meant to me!
去走走 肖娜
Take a walk, Shauna.
我不想去走走 我想把我的钱要回来
I don't want to take a walk. I want my money back!
不是所有事都以你为中心的 肖娜
Not everything is about you, Shauna.
是的 因为一切都是以丹尼为中心的
Yeah, 'cause everything's about Danny.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你是这么认为的吗
Do you think that?
你真的这么认为吗
Do you really think that?
他是我的男人
He's my man.
他是个强♥奸♥犯
He is a rapist.
等你准备好就开始 长官
Any time you're ready, sir.
他是个强♥奸♥犯
He is a rapist.
他是个强♥奸♥犯
He is a rapist.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
对我刚刚说的话做点反应啊
Please react to what I just said.
对我刚刚说的话做点反应啊
Please react to what I just said.
对我刚刚说的话做点反应啊
Please react to what I just said.
是吗
Is he?
他真的是吗 肖娜
Is he really, Shauna?
我八岁时他就会进到我房♥间里
He started coming into my room when I was eight,
等我到了16岁 他还是会来
and he kept doing it until I was 16.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你早就知道
You knew.
你早就知道 但你什么都没做
You knew and you didn't do anything.
你告诉我你会永远保护我的
You told me you would always protect me.
我相信了你
And I believed you.
但你却没有
But you didn't.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
丹尼这么怂
Danny's a pussycat.
你明明可以拒绝的
You could have said no.
怎么了
What's going on in there?
小瓦 你没事吧
Val, you okay?
你去哪里了
Hey. Where'd you go?
出去转转 了解情况
Just snooping. Getting the lay of the land.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
床底下没有怪兽
No monsters under the bed.
剧集 | 末日之旅 | 导航列表